Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Quadless
    vCash
    Great news that you'll be busting out of there tomorrow. I hope tonight will be easier for you and that your transfer will go smoothly.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

Not summer :(
    vCash
    It will be nice to be back in your home town, Jesse -- your care will be much better because they'll know who you are, and it's a smaller hospital. It sucks that you've had some crappy care at the Foothills; you're not the first person I've heard say that.

I hope you have a smooth ride home tomorrow! {{{{{hugs}}}}
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    I would really like to hear the nurse's answer to your question.

Wishing you proper care, pain relief and sweet dreams tonight -- if necessary count these guys -- and a smooth trip home tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Unfortunately I got stuck with that same horrible nurse as I had last night again right now... hopefully tonight goes better. I am going to ask her why she never returned in one minute like she promised last night.. and just left me stranded.
    (((Spaz)))……you shouldn’t have to deal with this kind of garbage on top of everything you’ve already been through. Seriously, hospitals are no place for sick people, or so it seems. Praying that things will be better for you after the move. Please keep us posted if you can.
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

vCash
    Hope you will have a better night tonight and a smooth transfer back to your hometown.

vCash
    Sending peaceful, restful thoughts for tonight and a nice, smooth ride tomorrow

O-

vCash
    Aw Jesse/Spazactaz, it's amazing how you still manage to keep a positive and lighthearted tone when you post on here despite the ordeal you're going through.

You're an inspiration on and off the ice, just wanted to say that.

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Very best wishes to you, Jesse, and please remember that we are always here for you. Being in a huge hospital can be a very bad experience. I hope you'll feel more comfortable and more comforted in your home town.
    Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. Well, today you're out of there and on your way back, closer to home. I hope the transport goes well and that, soon, you are comfortably tucked into a bed with the meds you need and a staff that can adequately take care of your needs. XOXOXOXO!

vCash
    Good morning Jesse. Wish you a smooth ride to the other hospital and better days ahead.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Wishing you a comfortable trip!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Jesse, here's hoping that the trip isn't too stressful and that you are soon "settled in" as comfortably as possible.

vCash
    Thanks all! It'll be my first ambulance trip so I have no idea what to expect. Physio was supposed to be here ages ago for my last appointment with them... I don't know if they'll show up. Otherwise... about an hour and I should be gone!

They tried to do my blood work again at 3am last night and I refused. Sooooooo annoying! Then got in trouble this morning lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Thanks all! It'll be my first ambulance trip so I have no idea what to expect. Physio was supposed to be here ages ago for my last appointment with them... I don't know if they'll show up. Otherwise... about an hour and I should be gone!

They tried to do my blood work again at 3am last night and I refused. Sooooooo annoying! Then got in trouble this morning lol.
    What can they do? Make you leave? That's already a done deal!

vCash
    I hope everything goes well for you with your move, you're in my thought's!

vCash
    Hope you get settled soon, Jesse. Safe travels...

vCash
    I hope the level of care and attention you receive will improve markedly at your local hospital.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I don't know whether the nurses were truly doing their best and were just in a horribly understaffed situation, or if they were just not being diligent, but in either event, I'm sorry you were in that situation and glad you're being transferred somewhere closer to home. Even if they were understaffed, little things like telling you when they were moving you (after you asked), could make such a difference and wouldn't take any more time. Wonderful nurses are truly a blessing and I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

Safe travels and good thoughts, Jesse.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Safe journey and thanks for taking the time and effort to keep us updated. Best of luck for a complete recovery.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Going on diet soon
    vCash
    Jesse, you should probably be back in your hometown by now. Hope your move went well. Here's hoping you have caring and compassionate medical professionals at your new hospital, and that you're able to settle in comfortably. Hope we hear from you soon.
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast