Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Going on diet soon
    vCash
    ((Jesse)), I am sending you hugs and prayers. I too hope that tomorrow is a better day, and that the doctors can find some combination of meds and possibly alternative treatments that can help you with the pain. Hugs to Porki, too.
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

vCash
    I'm currently at the Foothills hospital in Calgary.
    They looked in to a place for my parents to stay but the cheapest option was $40/night.. so I think they'll just continue driving in, and hopefully I won't be in here too long.
    There should be more skating vids on both of the channels that were posted. Not really a whole lot.. but a few from when I skated for Disney and such.
    I live in a super small town so our mail just goes to the post office and we pick it up so I'm not sure about a flower delivery... but my actual house address instead of the box # is 231 Lyndon Road.
    Really - I think she has the wrong person? I have never skated there or at that competition haha.

They upped all my meds today.. taking sooooo many pills. I didn't really move out of bed at all after my treatment so I'm not sure how they're working yet.. pain is with movement mostly but I guess we'll see when I lower my bed tonight! :S

And thanks again for all your support! <3

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Hopefully you will find that the treatment is working for you!

vCash
    Jesse, you're a wonderful skater. It was great to watch the videos! Hope you're having a good day.

vCash
    Jesse, your skating is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    Spazactaz, I came across these words recently and somehow they seem to be appropriate to most of life's challenges.
    "Sometimes you have to take a step backward in order to move forward."
    Please try to keep this sentiment in mind throughout each of your personal difficulties. Hopefully, it will help to strengthen you.
    Take heart.

vCash
    Jesse, I'm sorry to bug you, but do you wants cards and stuff sent to your home address or to the hospital? I really hope something will work to relieve your pain soon...

vCash
    Jesse, please try to remember that sometimes the doctors can only guess at prognosis. A friend of my parents was diagnosed with Hodgekins (I don't remember what form), in her 30s. They gave her 6 months to a year. I have lost touch with her, but I know that she was still alive when my Dad passed 5 years ago. She would have been in her 80s. Sometimes they're wrong. Let's pray they are now. I hope you don't mind that we multi post. Just want to remind you that we are thinking of you and hoping for you to get better.

vCash
    Dear Jesse,

From the team at aussieSKATES, you are in our thoughts.

aussieSKATES
    Melbourne, Australia

vCash
    (((((Jesse)))))
    Adding to all the support you are getting.

I hope that the new medications will ease your pain.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Spaz ((((Jesse)))), just saw your youtube channel. You are a marvelous skater! Sending more positive thoughts and hugs your way. Hoping and praying that the treatments are working. Much love! <3
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Dear Jesse, I'm only a stranger (and a FSU long-time lurker), but wanted to tell you how sorry I am to hear this news. There are no words at times like these, but please know that I'm thinking of you and sending you my best hopes and wishes.

Also, thank you for posting the videos - your skating is beautiful.

vCash
    I remember seeing vids from you back when you were doing the higher-level dances (and I thought, "what? he wants to learn and pass those in like 3 weeks? he's crazy!" But I seem to remember you succeeded?), and the occasional quad or two. I hope that those memories give you some smiles. Along with everyone else, wishing wellness for you and praying for pain meds that WORK.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Thanks for all the comments, plus on my skating.. I miss it sooooooooooo much!!
    As for cards being sent.. to my house is fine. Hopefully I won't be in the hospital too long.. or if I am my parents will bring to me.

vCash
    (((Jesse))) Thanks for those videos. I loved your skating. I hope that some day you can go back to skating.

First of all, I hope your pain lessens and the treatments work for you. Are you trying any experimental drugs?

This may sound crazy but just the other night on CNN I watched the documentary by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. He said that some medical researchers believe that a certain kind of Marijuana can kill cancer cells. They are using it in Israel.

The other thing I came across was Essiac tea. I had read about it years ago. I don't know if it really works, but it cannot harm.

What about mental imaging for a healthy body?

Just wanted to pass along those ideas to you.

Get well, and don't stop believing as one of your skating videos expressed.

vCash
    Still thinking about you and sending prayers up and as much positive energy as I can toward you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    Thanks for all the comments, plus on my skating.. I miss it sooooooooooo much!!
    As for cards being sent.. to my house is fine. Hopefully I won't be in the hospital too long.. or if I am my parents will bring to me.
    So the address you posted above (the one with the box number) is okay for flowers too?

vCash
    Jesse, I'm praying for you.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Spazactaz, I am more a lurker here so we don't know each other, but I am joining the others in sending good wishes to you, hope the medicines and treatments work and you will be released from the hospital soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    I'm currently at the Foothills hospital in Calgary.
    They looked in to a place for my parents to stay but the cheapest option was $40/night.. so I think they'll just continue driving in, and hopefully I won't be in here too long.
    There should be more skating vids on both of the channels that were posted. Not really a whole lot.. but a few from when I skated for Disney and such.
    I live in a super small town so our mail just goes to the post office and we pick it up so I'm not sure about a flower delivery... but my actual house address instead of the box # is 231 Lyndon Road.
    Really - I think she has the wrong person? I have never skated there or at that competition haha.

They upped all my meds today.. taking sooooo many pills. I didn't really move out of bed at all after my treatment so I'm not sure how they're working yet.. pain is with movement mostly but I guess we'll see when I lower my bed tonight! :S

And thanks again for all your support! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
    So the address you posted above (the one with the box number) is okay for flowers too?
    Flowers won't get delivered to a post office box, but Jesse did give his street address in the above quoted post (emphasis mine). It's in Fort Macleod, Alberta.
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast