Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    So now was probably a bad time to start watching this show then, huh.
    There's never a bad time to start watching this show!!!!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    I don't have Netflix, can you watch the entire series online for free someplace?
    I watched everything up to this half of Season Five on DVDs from the library, then caught up with this season online.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Who knew Heisenberg (of the same name as the proponent of the Uncertanity Principle of Quantum Mechanics) would be associated with a meth lab. I cannot wait till we get to that lecture in physics class in a couple of weeks.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Who knew Heisenberg (of the same name as the proponent of the Uncertanity Principle of Quantum Mechanics) would be associated with a meth lab. I cannot wait till we get to that lecture in physics class in a couple of weeks.
    Ah, rfisher you are on the cutting edge of education.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    I can't for tonights episode

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Next weekend I will miss the big finale because I have to go to a damn opera. Ugh! The cons of having opera singers in the family! I am taping it and coming home to watch it immediately. I don't care how long I have to stay up, I know someone will spoil it the next day so I have to watch it as soon as I get home.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    After last week's amazing episode, I'm pretty curious to see how they top it tonight.

Jesse - I hope he breaks free of Meth Damon and the evil family AND gets away. I have to wonder if anyone will miss him (not that Badger or Skinny Pete are people I'd want to try and rescue me!) or if Lydia will find out he's being held hostage and try to save him?

As for Walt, I can't see him ever getting his family back. The bits they've shown us show that he's been on the run and his house has been seized, which means the car wash is gone too. Wonder if Sky is off bookkeeping for her ex while Jr. wonders what the hell happened to his family? Will Marie be in purple ever again? Will Walt switch to boxers? Did anyone ever let Huell out of that safe house? AND will Hank and Gomie get a proper burial?

vCash
    Don't forget it's 75 minutes tonight! I hope Jesse dies. It is the only way I can see him being out of his misery - even if he were to escape Meth Damon.

Quadless
    vCash
    This is all heading for a massive collision.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

Eh?
    vCash
    Poor Jesse! Heart breaking. Can't wait now for next week's episode!

Quadless
    vCash
    We know that Walt goes back to NM to go after someone. The obvious target would be Todd and his uncle's gang for stealing Walt's money, but after tonight's closing scene I'm wondering whether it might instead be Elliot and Gretchen. Throughout this show Walt's ego has consistently been his undoing, and I wonder whether hearing Elliot and Gretchen say on national TV that Walt had nothing to do with the creation of Grey Matter, when Walt clearly thinks he was the "grey matter" that led to the company's inception, might just set him over the edge. I could easily see a scenario in which Walt might blame Elliot and Gretchen for the mess he's currently in ("if you hadn't forced me out of the company I would never have needed to resort to being a meth cook / dealer to provide for my family after my death") and he clearly has nothing to lose at this point. Hmmmmm.......
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    I don't want Gretchen and Elliot to be Walt's final act of Heisenhat vengeance. I want it to be a shootout with Meth and gang, with Lydia also taking a bullet (if only for her soy milk demands). And Walt dying in Sky's arms after giving her the location of the cash.

This episode was slower to me than last week, and I appreciate the pace setting up the story for next week. Highlights for me - Walt having to pay vacuum guy $10K to spend time with him. Sky zoning out on the feds questioning her, Meth and family threatening Sky, and the throwback to Walt stashing funds in diaper boxes (this time, it's Ensure).

Wonder who he'll be using the Ricin on?

And Gus Fring ran an amazing organization. Once Walt had him killed, everything went down the tubes. Dead eyed Mike had it right.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    We know that Walt goes back to NM to go after someone. The obvious target would be Todd and his uncle's gang for stealing Walt's money, but after tonight's closing scene I'm wondering whether it might instead be Elliot and Gretchen. Throughout this show Walt's ego has consistently been his undoing, and I wonder whether hearing Elliot and Gretchen say on national TV that Walt had nothing to do with the creation of Grey Matter, when Walt clearly thinks he was the "grey matter" that led to the company's inception, might just set him over the edge. I could easily see a scenario in which Walt might blame Elliot and Gretchen for the mess he's currently in ("if you hadn't forced me out of the company I would never have needed to resort to being a meth cook / dealer to provide for my family after my death") and he clearly has nothing to lose at this point. Hmmmmm.......
    I do think Grey Matter is a lot of what drives Walt, but Charlie Rose also said that Walt's precious blue meth is still being distributed and I can see that making him just as crazy.

I love how Walt is in hiding, but still trying to convince himself that his motives were pure and all about his family while he sits in the woods in New Hampshire with his barrel of precious money and reads old newspapers about Skyler's upcoming trial.

Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Wonder who he'll be using the Ricin on?
    My money was on the ricin going into Lydia's precious tea until this week, but now I have a little doubt because of Gretchen and Elliot.

vCash
    While this episode was slower than the past couple weeks, I thought it worked as a slow burn and built up tension as it went along. Overall, a pretty devastating episode.

vCash
    Might he use the ricin on himself?

vCash
    My money was on the ricin going into Lydia's precious tea until this week, but now I have a little doubt because of Gretchen and Elliot.
    This is my prediction as well.

vCash
    I found the show slow as well. Can't believe there is only one episode left. He should you the ricin on himself ... but he won't, I don't think anyway LOL

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Good news! I actually took a look at the tickets for the opera this weekend and it is at 3pm! This means we will be home in plenty of time for Breaking Bad. What a relief!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    ^ great news for you BigB

vCash
    Bittybug - here's the reason Gretchen & Elliott made a return. http://www.thewrap.com/how-breaking-...iant-cameo-too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast