Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    It was a great episode last night I don't want this show to ever end!!!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Marie has been wearing black lately.

I kept away from the radio today, so I could watch it this evening unspoiled.

I don't want this show to end, but what makes it great is knowing all along that it has to end.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Marie's purple has become my obsession. The coffee pot, the wine opener, the rug, the outfits, the purse - I sit there and go "PURPLE" and drive the son bats.

Quadless
    vCash
    Just watched the latest episode last night. I loved how everyone was trying to play someone, and how in the end Jesse got the better of Walt (at least initially). But this can't end well and with the foreshadowing that we've already seen, I have my ideas on how the closing scene from this episode is going to unfold. What a cliffhanger, though.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Wow, that was probably the best episode of Breaking Bad...maybe ever!? So intense. I knew Hank and/or Jessie were going to die but even still, I held out hope until that very moment. I love that Walt made the phone call and is doing what he can to get his wife off. He should have been more specific and told her that he had promised to kill her if she ever spoke but hopefully that is enough to keep her out of prison. I guess Jessie will be forced to cook and can live as long as he does his job. Hopefully Walt can manage to save him, too, even though he just asked to have him killed.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Another great episode! Bryan Cranston outdid himself with that performance!

vCash
    This show is pretty much ruining me for all other television.

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Wow
    That pretty much sums it up. I knew that the cliffhanger from last week was not going to end well for someone, but I did not envision Jessie's fate. I now have a better idea of what Walt might eventually come back to NM for, though, but I'm sure this show will surprise me.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    The twists and turns are amazing ... I LOVE this show!!!!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Some reviewers mention watching the show with your hands covering your face and peeking out. I did that during the knife fight, and the killing of Hank, and Jesse in the cell. I also almost cried during the phone call. Next week can't come soon enough, and I'm dreading seeing who dies next.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    A month ago, I had never seen Breaking Bad or had any interest in it. Then a friend I trust told me I had to see it, so I got the first season DVDs and started watching. I'm all caught up, and now I don't know how any of you could stand to wait a week between episodes. I want to know NOW!
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    A month ago, I had never seen Breaking Bad or had any interest in it. Then a friend I trust told me I had to see it, so I got the first season DVDs and started watching. I'm all caught up, and now I don't know how any of you could stand to wait a week between episodes. I want to know NOW!
    Yeah. I didn't watch when it first started so I was enjoying watching on Netflix one after the other. I was used to watching so many in sequence that it feels like an eternity from week to week.

vCash
    Wow. Props to you. BB is a difficult show to binge watch.

vCash
    I've been waiting for Walt to confess to Jesse about the whole Jane thing! I really hope they won't leave the Gray Matter Technologies piece hanging...there are only two episodes left.
    Sometimes I think I lost something really important to me, and it turns out I already ate it.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Wow. Props to you. BB is a difficult show to binge watch.
    What!? This show is made for binge watching. Every episode leaves you dying to find out what happens next. Or maybe I just love to binge watch EVERYTHING. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTurtles View Post
    there are only two episodes left.

vCash
    What!? This show is made for binge watching. Every episode leaves you dying to find out what happens next. Or maybe I just love to binge watch EVERYTHING. lol
    I totally agree. I binge watched the first 3 seasons and found it really hard to switch to 1 episode a week afterward. I hate waiting to see what happens next!! What a fantastic show - this season especially has just been incredible.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    ITA! I wanted to catch up to the last episode in particular because the title ("Ozymandias") told me that me that Walt's chickens would finally come home to roost, but I am now seething with impatience to know what happens to Jesse. Well, and Skyler and the kids, too. I would say that no show would kill off Skyler and the kids, but this one just might, just to really drive home the point. I still can't get over the fact that they shot that little kid on the minibike at the train--and that Walt was, for all his talk at Jesse, so totally untouched by that.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I still can't get over the fact that they shot that little kid on the minibike at the train--and that Walt was, for all his talk at Jesse, so totally untouched by that.
    That was the episode that cemented Breaking Bad as "best series ever" for me. I spent the whole episode rooting for Jesse and Walt to succeed, and did not see that shooting coming. I felt like I, like Jesse, had undergone some sort of crisis of conscience, and it really brought home to me that Walt had destroyed himself.

I feel sorry for the people who will discover this series after the finale. They will have the great binge experience, but not the weekly shock and awe of these final 8 episodes.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    So now was probably a bad time to start watching this show then, huh. Two weeks ago was the first entire episode I've seen (I've seen bits here and there while flipping and may have read the threads here) and not even knowing the story or the characters, I just had to keep watching to see what happens. Now I want to watch the final episode without even seeing the whole series because I don't think I can wait that long to catch up on the whole series to see what happens.

I don't have Netflix, can you watch the entire series online for free someplace?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast