Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Breaking Bad-Is this the end of Heisenberg? Better call Saul!

So, tonight starts the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad. Can't wait! What do we think Walt's fate will hold?

Also, looks like AMC will do a marathon of the first eight episodes of the season today leading up to the final season.
    Last edited by jenny12; 08-11-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Breaking Bad-Is this the end of Heisenberg? Better call Saul!

Omg! Thanks for the reminder! I thought it was later in August. I can't wait.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Omg! Thanks for the reminder! I thought it was later in August. I can't wait.
    Yeah, I thought it was later for some reason as well, but then saw an ad for it. I was so excited last summer at the end of the first eight and it has seemed like a long wait.

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    Breaking Bad. Can't wait! What do we think Walt's fate will hold?
    Well, we know he's coming back to Arizona New Mexico with a gun, but why? If he made off to New Hampshire successfully, what will drive him to return to New Mexico? No doubt some type of unfinished business, but what? One thing seems certain, though, and that's that his ego will be his undoing, as it has been throughout the entire series.
    Last edited by BittyBug; 08-12-2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Wrong state. :o
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Arizona? Please explain.
    I'm waaaay to invested in this show. I almost had a heart attack watching the season opener.

vCash
    Wow, wasn't expecting the confrontation so soon! Bryan Cranston and Dean Norris were awesome in that episode!

vCash
    Great show tonight. I agree about the confrontation ... that punch ... ouch!

vCash
    Sooooooo good! Sooooo intense! I hate that I can't see the next episode for a week!

Quadless
    vCash
    I had forgotten how unsettling this show is. There's always something looming.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Arizona? Please explain.
    Sorry, I meant NM but wrote AZ.

vCash
    Crazy! I mean, this really didn't take us anywhere new but I did not expect the confrontation to happen so quickly. If anything, I figured Walt would be running away trying to avoid that entire scene! I am starting to think the cancer will be what kills Walt but it wont be that simple, it will be dramatic!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Re-registered User
    vCash
    That was an intense final scene. And Jesse throwing all the money away was so sad. I'm more invested in him than in anyone. I also find it hard to remember that I once loathed Hank. (this comment brought to you courtesy of Netflix UK)
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I was surprised that Skyler had so little hesitation before choosing Walt over Hank.

Now I just have to search the internet to find all the significant detail I missed.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Skylar makes odd decisions. It is like she hates Walt for all of this but at the same time she kind of likes the rush of it all. I guess she is very torn and not cut out to be a criminal, even if she finds it kind of exciting.
    -Brian

vCash
    She's in too deep to turn on Walter now, imo.

vCash
    Loved Skylar in the episode: "Am I UNDER ARREST!" Anna Gunn has been excellent. And I loved Lydia in her heels going into the meth lab.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Great cast and one of my current favorite shows.

My only complaint is that they haven't done anything story-wise to highlight Walt Jrs. existence on the show. I feel they could have done more with his character.

vCash
    Awww, Jesse.The burden of having a conscience.

vCash
    I only started watching in the past few months (Hooray for Netflix and binge watching!) and can't wait to watch the last few episodes.

Over the course of the show I've found myself rooting for Jesse the most. Aaron Paul is just heartbreaking in the role. Now I get the Emmy love.

This season has just been insane (in a good way). I'm actually hoping Hank nails Walt. And LANDRY from FNL as a stone cold killer - awesome!

vCash
    What an incredible episode tonight! That final scene was something else.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast