Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Under The Dome

vCash
    We finally got the final episode here in the UK, and that article is hands down better than the entire series.

Though Barbie is very so.....

vCash
    Anybody back for season two?

Surprised to see some major characters leave so quickly. Guess Sherriff Linda and Angie got other shows??

Hmm...anybody think Rebecca Pine is going to see a brutal end? Anybody who not only comes up with the idea of weeding the herd...but making someone carry out her diabolical plan is not going to meet a tidy end in a Stephen King show! It's strange how they made everyone fill out a census as a way to determine who should be offed instead of having people share their ideas on how to create more food. What can be grown quickly? Who has greenhouse experience, etc.?

I'm enjoying seeing Tag from Friends all growed up. And I liked that they had Dwight Yoakam's character sing a hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by watchthis!! View Post
    I'm enjoying seeing Tag from Friends all growed up.
    Absolutely! Way back when, he was just a pretty boy, but I like the slightly greying look!
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by watchthis!! View Post
    Anybody back for season two?
    We've put a couple of comments in the thread about summer t.v.

Something logical that occurred to me when they went to the house where Melissa lived 25 years ago and they commented about the food they had left cooking when the dome came down. Might there not be other houses where people are not living anymore - were out of town already, dead, etc. They must have unspoiled food in the refrigerator or in the cabinets. Nicer than killing people. Just an idea.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    I gotta say this season has been interesting.

Especially since I decided to re-read the book while watching the show.

Seeing how they pretty much changed most of the characters and dropped so many that had big parts in the book. It is a very interesting comparison.
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234