vCash

Skate America Detroit

Question: how much trouble is it to cross the border between Detroit & Windsor? There are hotels, 0.6 miles from Joe Louis. I walked further in Kent. With appropriate shoes (not my boots) that isn't far at all to walk. But is it even possible to walk?

vCash
    I've re-posted your question in the existing Skate Detroit thread : http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...10#post3967810
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Banned Member
    vCash
    I will be going! I am also going to buy a 12-pack of houses in Detroit for $1.00 (USD) each

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Question: how much trouble is it to cross the border between Detroit & Windsor? There are hotels, 0.6 miles from Joe Louis. I walked further in Kent. With appropriate shoes (not my boots) that isn't far at all to walk. But is it even possible to walk?
    Are you talking about walking across the border? I don't believe that's allowed.