vCash

Viewing Icenetwork videos on an iPad

Just got an iPad but it doesn't want to play videos on Icenetwork. Clicked on an event from Nationals and all I get is a blank screen. No sign in box or anything. Anyone here who could help?

Thanks

vCash
    Check out this thread in the TV Alerts forum: Icenetwork streaming on a tablet
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Canadian ladies über
    vCash
    Get the puffin browser app for iPad. It plays flash video and should work with icenetwork.

vCash
    I wonder what the chances of non-Flash videos for mobile are this coming season?

For now try Photon or Puffin...but IME the video quality was bad (that may have since improved). The best was an app called OnLive Desktop but you have to pay $5 a month last I checked.

A dedicated IN app would be so much better. Fingers crossed someone was willing to go through the trouble but I imagine $ resources are an issue. Would much rather that than commentators for SA/Nats for sure.

vCash
    A IN app where you could turn on and off the commentators would be fabulous!

Canadian ladies über
    vCash
    Puffin has got better, but it depends on the site. For example during the recent Universiade, the stream was choppy and unwatchable on my computer but played beautifully smooth via puffin on my iPad.