Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Radio host Kidd Kraddick dies

Breaking news. I am devastated. Listened every single morning on my way to work. He apparently died in New Orleans while doing work. He was 53. I am hearing he died of a brain aneurysm.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/28/showbi...ath/index.html

Syndicated radio host Kidd Kraddick dies
    From AnneClaire Stapleton, CNN
    updated 12:48 AM EDT, Sun July 28, 2013

Excerpt:

(CNN) -- David "Kidd" Kraddick, whose morning radio show aired in nearly 100 cities, has died. He was 53.

He died Saturday in New Orleans at a golf tournament to raise money for his Kidd's Kids Charity, his management company said.

What killed Kraddick was not immediately known.

"At the appropriate time, we will release more information about the cause of death," said Ladd Biro with Champion Management.

"He died doing what he loved, and his final day was spent selflessly focused on those special children that meant the world to him."

Kraddick is the face behind the nationally successful "Kidd Kraddick In The Morning" show.

He has been named America's Best Radio Personality'; Radio and Records Major Market Personality of the Year; and he won the prestigious Marconi Award for Radio Personality of the Year.