Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

vCash
    I am looking forward to her Pink Floyd too! Ashley seems like the kind of girl who can do a great rock-n-roll routine. Anyone know when it will debut?

vCash
    Thanks for your take, mjames, and some others re that offending molehill utterance...

While some here were previously (albeit maybe still are) tied up in knots over the p word, THE SKATERS were (maybe still are) probably in stitches.

There's so much to be offended by these days in this world, but IMO context should never be overlooked or underrated.

Please forgive me those offended by my posting on the OT lame brouhaha in this thread this late. ( indeed). Jeez, I must be a mamby-pamby when it comes to temptation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj10EzNKA2M

This whole kerfuffle makes me wonder why pansies and pit bulls suffer the ignominy when it's rather ignorant careless people who sullied their names. Pansies are great flowers and pit bulls are wonderful dogs.

http://www.almanac.com/plant/pansies

http://www.cesarsway.com/dogbehavior...-Get-a-Bad-Rap

Back on topic: Ashley S'Wagner is a breath of fresh air in the staid, traditional, pretentious world of ladies figure skating.

" ... crazy cat ladies who sit at home and say mean things ... on their computers..."

Altho' we all have our dreaded wimpish tendencies/ fears, Ms. Ash, a wimp you are NOT! (much less the p word)

If Ashley's mother is a Bear, she definitely gave birth to a Mountain Lion! Fearless, tough, self-reliant, determined ... Have a great season, Ashley!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Pansy is a bad word, now? lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Crazy Cat Ladies who say mean things on their computers. Ouchie!!

Since she has basically given the "all clear" for people to be brutally honest and criticize away, by letting us know she it's "nothing" compared to what her mother has given her ... go to it CRAZY CAT LADIES!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leapfrogonice View Post
    Crazy Cat Ladies who say mean things on their computers. Ouchie!!

Since she has basically given the "all clear" for people to be brutally honest and criticize away, by letting us know she it's "nothing" compared to what her mother has given her ... go to it CRAZY CAT LADIES!
    One of them struck recently...

https://twitter.com/lleky21/status/365508086506586112

vCash
    She basically said BRING IT ON! I CAN TAKE IT!
    Not sure why. Guess it's her style.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RD View Post
    Great responses from Ashley, Tanith and Sinead.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Looks like Ashley was interviewed by NBC's Chris Jansing in Laguna Beach earlier today: http://instagram.com/p/c4jSLovnux/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Ashley posted this pic of herself, Adam Rippon and Doug Razzano at the beach. Ashley is in a bikini, looking amazing and fit. What was that crazy cat lady smoking?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Abs and Calves crew They look great!

vCash
    Skaters at that level tend to have muscular/fit mid sections and thighs. Not a surprise.

Interesting to see how the different athletes in each sport have similar builds, optimized for doing what they do well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Ashley posted this pic of herself, Adam Rippon and Doug Razzano at the beach. Ashley is in a bikini, looking amazing and fit. What was that crazy cat lady smoking?
    I WISH I was as fat as Ashley! Seriously! She's fit and looks amazing. I have a cute "Crazy Cat Lady" shirt, but I don't really enjoy trashing people on the internet. I feel like crazy cat ladies were unfairly judged in this interview. I demand an apology from USFS and that little pansy, Ashley! (I'm totally being sarcastic. In case people can't tell. But I DO own a "Crazy Cat Lady" shirt. )
    Team Peeps!

vCash
    I wish Ashley could use that bikini as her costume. Would that be against the rules? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I wish Ashley could use that bikini as her costume. Would that be against the rules? lol
    Maybe instead of the team event, there could be a Bikini Ice Volleyball event?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567