Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorac View Post
    Can you blame him - all those flashing cameras must have been very distracting for him.
    Also the first time he's been outside, plus all the noise from the crowd. But might as well get used to that sooner than later! I thought it was sweet that Kate and William appeared to tear up a little at all the love from the crowd.

vCash
    Twitter:

People magazine ‏@peoplemag 10m
    Here's a first look at the royal baby! Click to see the photo and read all about the Prince of Cambridge! http://bit.ly/13aIvw5
    The Globe and Mail ‏@globeandmail 3m
    A first close-up of the #royalbaby, snapped by AP's John Stillwell today.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BP4ZAh6CIAIZx_t.jpg

vCash
    Okay...people are insane. I saw this apparently serious comment about Kate on one site:

"I wonder why she looks tired".

And another criticizing her for not wearing full makeup.

Because this woman didn't give birth not even 27 hours before that photo call. How dare she not be energetic and fully put together!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think you are going to the wrong sites PDilemma! I'm seeing nothing but joy all over the internet right now - not one bad word at all.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Okay...people are insane. I saw this apparently serious comment about Kate on one site:

Because this woman didn't give birth not even 27 hours before that photo call. How dare she not be energetic and fully put together!
    she looks more refreshed than i do right now, i think she looks great
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

being infected by Radionova's obvious joy for skating
    vCash
    PML, Kate wearing high heels less than 24 hours after giving birth!

ETA: Non, from another angle I realized that they were actually heels but rather flat instead of spike heels.
    Rockin' Finnish commentator: "And that was supposed to be a flip but it turned out to be a flop."

vCash
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0061160&type=1

The Prince's Debut

Looks like the baby was crying in his car seat...poor little tyke.

vCash
    Let's be honest though, what baby DOESN'T cry in the car seat? Lol.

He looks precious, and his parents look so happy. Congratulations to the new family!

vCash
    John Paul George Ringo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I think you are going to the wrong sites PDilemma! I'm seeing nothing but joy all over the internet right now - not one bad word at all.
    Some of the royal watching forums are vicious. And it is crazy Diana worshipers who are the worst. According to them, Diana looked "fresher" and "happier", etc... And a Kate oriented FB page has loads of commenters angry that Camilla was "allowed" to visit the baby as she should be banned from his life and possibly locked in the Tower.

Sometimes I read it for amusement. Not so amusing to me when they are ripping a woman who gave birth yesterday to shreds.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Royals and the wealthy do children right. A fleet of nannies for the middle of the night and those days of colic. See them when they're clean and smell sweet and not when they're throwing a tantrum.

I have no patience for the Camilla haters. It's not her fault, nor Charles', that he was forced into a marriage of convenience to produce an heir. Diana knew what she was getting. I'm glad both Camilla and Charles were able to finally be together and be happy. I doubt they give a damn what the haters think or say.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Nice gesture from the Royals (per MSNBC's website)
    Acknowledging the “support and goodwill” they have already received, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge suggested on their website that “people might at this time look to support those more in need; perhaps a children’s charity local to them, as a way of marking the birth of their child. Alternatively, you could look to support Imperial College Healthcare Charity, which is the charity of the hospital where The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s baby was born.”
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post

I have no patience for the Camilla haters. It's not her fault, nor Charles', that he was forced into a marriage of convenience to produce an heir. Diana knew what she was getting. I'm glad both Camilla and Charles were able to finally be together and be happy. I doubt they give a damn what the haters think or say.
    I reckon the only 2 people who could be upset with Charles marriage to Camilla are William and Harry and as they both attended their fathers wedding looking happy and relaxed and decorated the going away car I would say they are more than OK with it and if they are OK with it so am I

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post
    John Paul George Ringo
    Yes! Make it so.

Idiots.

Here's what various other royals, including Crown Princess Mary and Crown Princess Victoria, looked like leaving hospital after giving birth. I don't think Kate compares unfavorably they should all be grateful that there was a photocall, I certainly wouldn't want to do one a day after having a baby!

Some of the royal watching forums are vicious. And it is crazy Diana worshipers who are the worst. According to them, Diana looked "fresher" and "happier", etc... And a Kate oriented FB page has loads of commenters angry that Camilla was "allowed" to visit the baby as she should be banned from his life and possibly locked in the Tower.
    You would think that after this long, they'd realize that William and Harry get along well with Camilla and that she is part of the family. They went to the wedding, Camilla's granddaughter was one of the bridesmaids at William and Kate's wedding, people really should have gotten the message by now.

Diana may indeed have looked fresher, but considering she was only 20 when William was born, that should hardly be shocking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post

You would think that after this long, they'd realize that William and Harry get along well with Camilla and that she is part of the family. They went to the wedding, Camilla's granddaughter was one of the bridesmaids at William and Kate's wedding, people really should have gotten the message by now.
    I totally agree.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash

I'm actually pretty pleased she got to take a shower and her hair looks great. People are fools.

vCash
    Here's the sweetest picture, so far:
    http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/174...kO5Lucaw%3d%3d

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Here's the sweetest picture, so far:
    http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/174...kO5Lucaw%3d%3d
    Ok, is just me ... or does he looks remarkably like Grumpy Cat there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Ok, is just me ... or does he looks remarkably like Grumpy Cat there?
    He was probably feeling like Grumpy Cat. I doubt anyone warned him that he was going to have to do a press conference the first time he ever went outside.

Over at the home of insane Kate followers, What Kate Wore, they are trying to identify the exact brand of car seat so they can purchase accordingly. I'm not sure those asking have babies. Considering some of them were purchasing maternity dresses to look like hers when they were not pregnant, it is possible they will be strapping their cats into them.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Over at the home of insane Kate followers, What Kate Wore, they are trying to identify the exact brand of car seat so they can purchase accordingly. I'm not sure those asking have babies. Considering some of them were purchasing maternity dresses to look like hers when they were not pregnant, it is possible they will be strapping their cats into them.
    Fringe, crazy folk are part and parcel of any celebrity life. Nowadays it's way easier for them to have a voice because of the internet and 24 hour news - :shrug:. Can't imagine why normal people would care about or visit those sites.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast