Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

vCash
    Prince George to be christened on October 23rd at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24300059

No word as to the Godparents yet but Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are top of the bookies lists.

vCash
    Even as an "intimate" family affair, the ceremony will be amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Even as an "intimate" family affair, the ceremony will be amazing.
    Looking forwards to the photos - and there has to be one of the 4 generations - Queen Elizabeth and her 3 heirs!!

vCash
    Don't ask me why I've been following the royals as of late; I can't explain it myself.
    But Prince Felix of Luxembourg recently married, and I think he bears a good resemblance to a young Kurt Browning.

vCash
    I thought so too. Let's just hope he can keep his hair!
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Kate is a naturally thin woman who looked just fine prior to her pregnancy. Calling her "skeletal" is body-shaming, unnecessary, and, frankly, not even accurate as she is muscular and well-toned.
    Even so, weren't there some concerns about her weight when she was pregnant? My mom was/is equally tiny when she was pregnant with me, and her doctors told her to gain as much weight as possible. Which was difficult with bad morning sickness. But baby George came out weighing a lot more than we did, so it turned out fine!

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Even so, weren't there some concerns about her weight when she was pregnant?
    Probably from some gossip sites. Official medical concerns? I don't think so.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    A few more outings for Kate. http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...sington-Palace

I completely support her if she wants to be a full time mom, or just wants to do a bit of very part time charity work; however, I do wish that the writers or Clarence House, or her press people (whoever it is!) would stop talking to her returning to full time royal duties. She has never done full time duties and is certainly no where close to doing them now. It is insulting to people like Princess Anne who do work full time hours representing the Queen and supporting many many charities.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    A few more outings for Kate. http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...sington-Palace

I completely support her if she wants to be a full time mom, or just wants to do a bit of very part time charity work; however, I do wish that the writers or Clarence House, or her press people (whoever it is!) would stop talking to her returning to full time royal duties. She has never done full time duties and is certainly no where close to doing them now. It is insulting to people like Princess Anne who do work full time hours representing the Queen and supporting many many charities.
    I doubt that Princess Anne gives even half a damn about how things are phrased in regard to Kate. She strikes me as a woman who does not waste her time being troubled by such things. A trait she very well may have inherited from her mother, so I think the both of them will survive thoroughly unoffended even if the press uses such wording.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I thought so too. Let's just hope he can keep his hair!
    And doesn't set fire to his car.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    On the news this morning I heard that Harry was rumored to be engaged.
    They didn't say to who. He broke up with that South Africa girl years ago, didn't he?
    Anyway it hasn't been confirmed.

vCash
    An engagement is just rumor at this point.

http://www.today.com/news/who-cressi...art-8C11356038

Who is Cressida Bonas? The socialite who won Prince Harry's heart

Eun Kyung Kim TODAY

Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM ET

vCash
    Twitter:

ClassicPics ‏@History_Pics 2h
    Princess Elizabeth shakes hands with a disabled soldier, c. 1929
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWiNHwGIMAA95bf.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dardar1126 View Post
    An engagement is just rumor at this point.

http://www.today.com/news/who-cressi...art-8C11356038

Who is Cressida Bonas? The socialite who won Prince Harry's heart

Eun Kyung Kim TODAY

Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM ET
    Rumor seems to have originated with the Daily Mail. I wouldn't take it seriously. Engagement rumors for Will and Kate started around six years before they actually got engaged.

vCash
    I think some of these publications figure if they keep printing the rumor, one day they will be correct.

vCash
    I think some of these publications figure if they keep printing the rumor, one day they will be correct.
    Then they can say they were first. That's how it worked with "Kate is pregnant!".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Then they can say they were first. That's how it worked with "Kate is pregnant!".
    Yes, according to some tabloids she would have been pregnant for years before George was born.

vCash
    Slutskaya, too!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Big day tomorrow for William, as he conducts his first Investiture Ceremony on behalf of HM The Queen. Among those recieving an honour tomorrow, Andy Murray will be getting his Order of the British Empire for services to Tennis.

Someone over at the one MB was hoping there'll be some pictures and videos from this. As I said, William's first Investiture *and* the first British man to win Wimbledon in 70+ years receiving his Order at the same Ceremony!?!

I think the odds are good of pictures and videos.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Big day tomorrow for William, as he conducts his first Investiture Ceremony on behalf of HM The Queen. Among those recieving an honour tomorrow, Andy Murray will be getting his Order of the British Empire for services to Tennis.

Someone over at the one MB was hoping there'll be some pictures and videos from this. As I said, William's first Investiture *and* the first British man to win Wimbledon in 70+ years receiving his Order at the same Ceremony!?!

I think the odds are good of pictures and videos.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vestiture.html

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast