Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1012
  1. #541

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Home in England!!
    Posts
    2,465
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    874
    Prince George to be christened on October 23rd at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24300059

    No word as to the Godparents yet but Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are top of the bookies lists.

  2. #542

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    13,523
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    42165
    Even as an "intimate" family affair, the ceremony will be amazing.

  3. #543

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Home in England!!
    Posts
    2,465
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Even as an "intimate" family affair, the ceremony will be amazing.
    Looking forwards to the photos - and there has to be one of the 4 generations - Queen Elizabeth and her 3 heirs!!

  4. #544

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Don't ask me why I've been following the royals as of late; I can't explain it myself.
    But Prince Felix of Luxembourg recently married, and I think he bears a good resemblance to a young Kurt Browning.

  5. #545

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,881
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    89820
    I thought so too. Let's just hope he can keep his hair!
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

  6. #546
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,005
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Kate is a naturally thin woman who looked just fine prior to her pregnancy. Calling her "skeletal" is body-shaming, unnecessary, and, frankly, not even accurate as she is muscular and well-toned.
    Even so, weren't there some concerns about her weight when she was pregnant? My mom was/is equally tiny when she was pregnant with me, and her doctors told her to gain as much weight as possible. Which was difficult with bad morning sickness. But baby George came out weighing a lot more than we did, so it turned out fine!

  7. #547
    engaged to dupa
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven for climate, Hell for company.
    Posts
    18,917
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    Even so, weren't there some concerns about her weight when she was pregnant?
    Probably from some gossip sites. Official medical concerns? I don't think so.
    3539 and counting.

    Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

  8. #548

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,881
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    89820
    A few more outings for Kate. http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...sington-Palace

    I completely support her if she wants to be a full time mom, or just wants to do a bit of very part time charity work; however, I do wish that the writers or Clarence House, or her press people (whoever it is!) would stop talking to her returning to full time royal duties. She has never done full time duties and is certainly no where close to doing them now. It is insulting to people like Princess Anne who do work full time hours representing the Queen and supporting many many charities.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

  9. #549
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,750
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    A few more outings for Kate. http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...sington-Palace

    I completely support her if she wants to be a full time mom, or just wants to do a bit of very part time charity work; however, I do wish that the writers or Clarence House, or her press people (whoever it is!) would stop talking to her returning to full time royal duties. She has never done full time duties and is certainly no where close to doing them now. It is insulting to people like Princess Anne who do work full time hours representing the Queen and supporting many many charities.
    I doubt that Princess Anne gives even half a damn about how things are phrased in regard to Kate. She strikes me as a woman who does not waste her time being troubled by such things. A trait she very well may have inherited from her mother, so I think the both of them will survive thoroughly unoffended even if the press uses such wording.

  10. #550
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,396
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    25256
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    I thought so too. Let's just hope he can keep his hair!
    And doesn't set fire to his car.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

  11. #551
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    On the news this morning I heard that Harry was rumored to be engaged.
    They didn't say to who. He broke up with that South Africa girl years ago, didn't he?
    Anyway it hasn't been confirmed.

  12. #552
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    3,216
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    An engagement is just rumor at this point.

    http://www.today.com/news/who-cressi...art-8C11356038


    Who is Cressida Bonas? The socialite who won Prince Harry's heart

    Eun Kyung Kim TODAY

    Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM ET

  13. #553
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    3,216
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Twitter:

    ClassicPics ‏@History_Pics 2h
    Princess Elizabeth shakes hands with a disabled soldier, c. 1929
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWiNHwGIMAA95bf.png

  14. #554
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,750
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dardar1126 View Post
    An engagement is just rumor at this point.

    http://www.today.com/news/who-cressi...art-8C11356038


    Who is Cressida Bonas? The socialite who won Prince Harry's heart

    Eun Kyung Kim TODAY

    Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM ET
    Rumor seems to have originated with the Daily Mail. I wouldn't take it seriously. Engagement rumors for Will and Kate started around six years before they actually got engaged.

  15. #555

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,881
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    89820
    I think some of these publications figure if they keep printing the rumor, one day they will be correct.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

  16. #556
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,750
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    I think some of these publications figure if they keep printing the rumor, one day they will be correct.
    Then they can say they were first. That's how it worked with "Kate is pregnant!".

  17. #557

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,881
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    89820
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Then they can say they were first. That's how it worked with "Kate is pregnant!".
    Yes, according to some tabloids she would have been pregnant for years before George was born.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

  18. #558

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Infected with the joy of skating!!
    Posts
    10,551
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    14026
    Slutskaya, too!
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

  19. #559
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,283
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Big day tomorrow for William, as he conducts his first Investiture Ceremony on behalf of HM The Queen. Among those recieving an honour tomorrow, Andy Murray will be getting his Order of the British Empire for services to Tennis.

    Someone over at the one MB was hoping there'll be some pictures and videos from this. As I said, William's first Investiture *and* the first British man to win Wimbledon in 70+ years receiving his Order at the same Ceremony!?!

    I think the odds are good of pictures and videos.

  20. #560

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Home in England!!
    Posts
    2,465
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Big day tomorrow for William, as he conducts his first Investiture Ceremony on behalf of HM The Queen. Among those recieving an honour tomorrow, Andy Murray will be getting his Order of the British Empire for services to Tennis.

    Someone over at the one MB was hoping there'll be some pictures and videos from this. As I said, William's first Investiture *and* the first British man to win Wimbledon in 70+ years receiving his Order at the same Ceremony!?!

    I think the odds are good of pictures and videos.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vestiture.html

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •