Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    A middle-aged divorced guy who moved back in with his parents, and the private security from the homeowners' association didn't recognize him.

Sad, very sad....

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Just wondering...how on earth do you break that kind of news to your parents? "Hey mum and dad...I'm dating this lovely guy named Will. By the way, he's the second in line to the throne..."

I'd love to know what the Middletons' reaction was!
    I may be wrong, but I thought they knew each other for some time before they started dating. There was a group of them at school who all used to hang out and it evolved out of that. If that's the case then her parents likely knew she was friends with him, and knew it was unfolding as it happened - so no big surprise announcement.

vCash
    I think it's a bit ... rude ... that Prince Andrew pointed out that the police "got it wrong" in his statement. I mean, duh, but they have a much harder job than any he's had, and he should have just graciously accepted the apology.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    I have never read anything about Andrew which would make me think he is, in any way, gracious.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mag View Post
    I have never read anything about Andrew which would make me think he is, in any way, gracious.
    yeah, i think out of the entire family, he's the one that would take this the hardest
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Queen Sofia of Spain is at the U.S. Open cheering Nadal. I cannot find a photo, but I saw her on TV.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    She has such a lovely, kind looking face. I always smile when I see a picture of her.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Prince Harry is doing another Walking with the Wounded, this time a 208 mile South Pole Trek, in November.
    There are UK, Commonwealth and US teams. Harry is of course on Team UK, Dominic West (from The Wire) is on Team Commonwealth, and Alexander Skarsgard (from True Blood and my fantasies) is participating on team US. Kudos to all for participating!

vCash
    Twitter:

Historical Pictures ‏@HistoricalPics 47m
    Nine Kings in one photo at Buckingham Palace for the funeral of Edward VII. 1910
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BT1jdtNIQAE88El.jpg

vCash
    Prince William leaves the forces to focus on Royal Duties:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24065166

It was to be expected and I'm sure he will do his Royal duties with as much pride as he did his duties in the forces - especially with being a SAR pilot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorac View Post
    Prince William leaves the forces to focus on Royal Duties:
    Of course, the timing would have nothing to do with the fact that that means he can spend more time with his son, especially over the next year But he's earned it!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Sounds like he's still going to be quite busy with royal duties and charity, including this new role.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Sounds like he's still going to be quite busy with royal duties and charity, including this new role.
    The article says he isn't going to be a full time royal yet though. So yeah, he'll be busy, but he's going to get a lot of family time.

vCash
    Kate looked lovely in her silver sequin dress at the Tusk Conservation awards. There were a few photos though that caught an expression that clearly said, "I'd give anything for eight hours of uninterrupted sleep." But she soldiered through and it was great to see her all dressed up.

vCash
    I really think she needs to put her hair up and lay off the eyeliner! She looks great not so skeletal though.

vCash
    I can't link pictures at the moment.
    However, she looked fabulous!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I really think she needs to put her hair up and lay off the eyeliner! She looks great not so skeletal though.
    I agree about the hair. Even just half up would look better. I suspect that William is one of those guys who likes long hair worn down.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ce-George.html

I love the first line of the story:

The Duchess of Cambridge attended her first red carpet event since becoming a mother this evening.
    Really? She gave birth just that night?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Kate is a naturally thin woman who looked just fine prior to her pregnancy. Calling her "skeletal" is body-shaming, unnecessary, and, frankly, not even accurate as she is muscular and well-toned.

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast