Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Twitter:

ABC News ‏@ABC 25m
    Prince William replaces Queen in 1st Knighting ceremony http://abcn.ws/GSCvn0
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWytsZoCMAAIV5S.jpg

vCash
    Duchess Kate plays volleyball in (adorable wedge) heels; flashes IMPRESSIVE stomach.

http://www.today.com/news/duchess-ka...que-8C11418437

vCash
    Indeed!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to The Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg!!

A lovely surprise for those attending the Finals of The Stockholm Open Tennis event today. It was listed in the Court's Diary of Engagements as a Daniel only attending engagement, but he also brought along the women in his life, as Victoria and Estelle came too. You know, for a child of her age, I am amazed at just how well behaved she is when we've seen her at events over the past year.

Even today when Jonas Bergstrom joined them in the Royal Box, when Victoria introduced him to Estelle, like any normal little one meeting someone she gave him a huge grin, but at the same time her hand shot out to be shaken. Now of course they're teaching her how to behave in public, but we also know how little ones at that age can be too. I just can't help but be impressed.

I'm on my iPadd Mini and have no idea how to copy and paste, but there are plenty of links to both pictures and articles of them all enjoying their day at the Tennis Court.

Princess Anne also pays a visit here to Canada this coming week and the majority of her engagements focus on the Regiments she's Colonel in Chief of. I know she'll be spending a good part of one of the days at CFB Borden w/The Canadian Forces Medical Corps and also presenting medals to those who served in Afghanistan, but other than that I don't know.

Only a few more days to go until a certain Christening takes place. Can't wait!!

vCash
    A lovely surprise for those attending the Finals of The Stockholm Open Tennis event today. It was listed in the Court's Diary of Engagements as a Daniel only attending engagement, but he also brought along the women in his life, as Victoria and Estelle came too. You know, for a child of her age, I am amazed at just how well behaved she is when we've seen her at events over the past year.

Even today when Jonas Bergstrom joined them in the Royal Box, when Victoria introduced him to Estelle, like any normal little one meeting someone she gave him a huge grin, but at the same time her hand shot out to be shaken. Now of course they're teaching her how to behave in public, but we also know how little ones at that age can be too. I just can't help but be impressed.
    Here is an ungeoblocked video:
    http://www.svtplay.se/klipp/1543316/...sok-i-kungliga

vCash
    Prince George's God Parents revealed and only one royal amongst the bunch:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24636263

vCash
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

vCash
    Is it typical in England to not name siblings as Godparents? Not everyone I know has an aunt or an uncle as their Godparent- but most everyone does/many do; and of course, they only have 2, so not having at least one of Harry, Pippa, or James among 7 seems odd to me.

The NBC article about the Godparents had such a weird headline, I don't recall it exactly but "College friends and Olympic star among Godparents" which made it sound like they selected a random Olympian. I was surprised when I read it was Zara who I assume William thinks of more as a cousin than "Olympic star".
    Last edited by Skittl1321; 10-23-2013 at 04:19 PM.

vCash
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i wouldnt name a sibling or cousin as god parent because they already have a relationship with the baby, or will potentially have one

i like her suit and the unimpressed baby
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Baby + white = recipe for disaster. But it is a beautiful christening outfit, and a beautiful suit, too.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Awaiting more pictures, sure to arrive!
    eta: As I understand it, they "aged" the color of the fabric used for the reproduction Christening gown.

vCash
    Prince George clearly following Princess Estelle's lead by looking unimpressed with his own christening.

I hope that like Estelle, he got an order and a little sash.

vCash
    Twitter:

BBC News (UK) ‏@BBCNews 2m
    Our gallery shows best photos from Prince George's christening http://bbc.in/16vIkNO #RoyalBaby

vCash

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Thanks for sharing - say what you will about the Daily Mail, but they always come through with tons of great pictures on these occasions!

vCash
    Good Lord -- Pippa looks SO much like Kate there, for a minute I was like, "Why did Kate change her hat?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Good Lord -- Pippa looks SO much like Kate there, for a minute I was like, "Why did Kate change her hat?"
    Glad it wasn't just me. I was thinking "Kate's face looks fuller than normal"

vCash
    ^^^
    Me, too!

vCash
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iams-baby.html

Dr Welby greeted both families at the chapel in Central London.

And, yes, I know, it's not that Dr. Welby. But still....

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast