vCash

Sportfolio's 3-Day Battles: Takahashi vs Plushenko

3 days, 2 skaters, one overused piece of music; Poll: Takahashi or Plushenko, who used "Moonlight Sonata" better?

3-Day Battle: Daisuke Takahashi vs Evgeni Plushenko

This is a new feature on Sportfolio to promote the music database, polls which are open for voting for only three days, we want to know which programs are your favorites.

Btw, let me know if you have any problems voting, or if something doesn't work well. Thank you

vCash
    This is on GPF! far better version from Plushy! the video is better quality and the camerawork is also better... I adore this fantastic Plushy SP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlGVCUwzb7I
    Last edited by lala; 07-20-2013 at 05:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    This is on GPF! far better version from Plushy! the video is better quality and the camerawork is also better... I adore this fantastic Plushy SP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlGVCUwzb7I
    Thanks! I've switched the videos.

vCash
    Only eleven more hours to vote! The Japanese fans have been amazing, massive numbers of visitors. (compared to normal at least) Unless the russian fans wake up Plush will lose by a landslide.

vCash
    If it's Japan versus Russia in this poll, I promise I won't interfere. I am a neutral party.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    If it's Japan versus Russia in this poll, I promise I won't interfere. I am a neutral party.
    It's not Japan vs Russia because the majority of Plushenko's fans are not Russians, so you may vote. I've voted too.

Quote Originally Posted by joeperryfan View Post
    Only eleven more hours to vote! The Japanese fans have been amazing, massive numbers of visitors. (compared to normal at least) Unless the russian fans wake up Plush will lose by a landslide.
    Russians fans won't wake up, unless it's a Plushenko bashing thread. I bet most of Plushenko's votes come from Japan too.
    Last edited by ciocio; 07-23-2013 at 07:36 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    Russians fans won't wake up, unless it's a Plushenko bashing thread.
    Wake up! Wake up! Let's start Plushenko!!!!
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Russians fans won't wake up, unless it's a Plushenko bashing thread. I bet most of Plushenko's votes come from Japan too.
    As a matter of fact they did! But 77% of voters were from Japan anyway...

I frankly thought that at some point Plush fans would fight back, but they haven't... maybe there aren't that many left

I apologise if the timers on the poll don't function as I had expected, meaning it stops accepting votes either before or after 5:00 pM today, which was the deadline I had intended. Dates on the cms I use are a bit bonkers.

vCash
    Poll final results are up:

And I thought I had an even battle...

And new poll: (I know this one has been done here on the forum, but still...)
    Kostner vs Kwan "Bolero"

I won't be doing overused musics all the time, don't worry, but I wanted to have a poll with ladies and Carolina's was one of my favorite programs this year.

vCash
    As a matter of fact they did! But 77% of voters were from Japan anyway...
    I frankly thought that at some point Plush fans would fight back, but they haven't... maybe there aren't that many left
    They were on Halcion!

And new poll: (I know this one has been done here on the forum, but still...)
    Kostner vs Kwan "Bolero"
    This will be tough. They are both beautiful skaters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    They were on Halcion!

This will be tough. They are both beautiful skaters.
    Oh Spiky! You are such a hater!!! You know Plushy has huge fan base on the whole world unlike Patrick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Oh Spiky! You are such a hater!!!
    If I am, so is ciocio who claimed you all were snoozing whilst the poll was underway (post#6).
    Hey, I tried to wake you gals up (post#7) as ciocio also claimed that unless Plushenko is bashed, you all will continue snoozing. Didn't work.

You know Plushy has huge fan base on the whole world unlike Patrick
    Of course, Plushenko is Sexbomb! Agree!

Oh yes, Halcion is a sleeping pill in case you are not aware. Anyway, looks like humour is lost in translation. I promise I won't ever post in any threads whenever Plushenko is mentioned. All yours lala.

vCash
    If I am, so is ciocio who claimed you all were snoozing whilst the poll was underway (post#6).
    Hey, I tried to wake you gals up (post#7) as ciocio also claimed that unless Plushenko is bashed, you all will continue snoozing. Didn't work.
    Anyway, looks like humour is lost in translation. I promise I won't ever post in any threads whenever Plushenko is mentioned. All yours lala.
    Oh, please do post, your comment was funny even if humour is indeed lost in translation sometimes. I did not say that Russian fans will wake up to defend Plushenko. I say they would wake up to bash him. I was sarcastic towards Plushenko's russian haters.
    By the way does joeperryfan know how many Russians voted for Plushenko?

vCash

Of course, Plushenko is Sexbomb! Agree!

Oh yes, Halcion is a sleeping pill in case you are not aware. Anyway, looks like humour is lost in translation. I promise I won't ever post in any threads whenever Plushenko is mentioned. All yours lala.
    Yes, I didn't understand your humour, but probably you misunderstood me.... This sentence what I complained: "This will be tough. They are both beautiful skaters."

But I don't understand this.."Plushenko is Sexbomb" , what do you want to say with it?

And it's okay to write about him wrong, I like to argue.

vCash
    By the way does joeperryfan know how many Russians voted for Plushenko?
    I'll check for you:

Total votes from Russia: 31, Plush 22, Daisuke 9, which means that 29% of Russian voters voted against Plush.
    Total votes from Japan: 681, Plush 78, Daisuke 603, which means that 11,45% of Japanese voters voted against Daisuke.

vCash
    I'll check for you:

Total votes from Russia: 31, Plush 22, Daisuke 9, which means that 29% of Russian voters voted against Plush.
    Total votes from Japan: 681, Plush 78, Daisuke 603, which means that 11,45% of Japanese voters voted against Daisuke.
    Thank you!!!!

vCash
    Thank you!!!!
    You're welcome!

Carolina won the previous poll for 70.18% of votes.

And the new poll is up:
    S/S vs S/Z - Kismet

Seems like it's going to be a closer call, so far it's 11 votes for S/S and 13 for S/Z.

Could one of the dear admins change the thread title to something more generic please? Maybe remove the Takahashi vs Plushenko part. Thank you.

vCash
    I had forgotten to post the previous battle here, it was an odd duck because it gathered two different sports.

If odd ducks survived on number of votes mine would have seen the Grim Reaper for sure, battle count: V/T win with 6 votes, vs 3 of G/K.

The new battle is up and it's a crazy theme!

Bobrova & Soloviev vs Péchalat & Bourzat