Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Do you know which video above that is in? I don't know how I missed it! lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    It seems that there is not in the above video. It is sure that you didn't miss it.

vCash
    when did become so thin?

haven't i seen her for that long?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazactaz View Post
    The broadcast was two hours long, but the actual show was longer, so all performances were not included in the broadcast. Unfortunately, although Johnny is a great show skater, he is neither one of the most titled ones in that show, nor Japanese, so they only showed one program from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    when did become so thin?

haven't i seen her for that long?
    Shizuka has been very thin for a long time. Actually, she goes from being this thin to being just a bit less thin all the time, but the last year or so she has been very, very thin indeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reut View Post
    Is it me or Besedin/Polishchuk are in as high demand on the figure skating market as the champions of figure skating? I bumped into B/P in China, then Korea, now I see them in Japan and I'm pretty sure they also performed in Russia. In the same season. Who says one would need titles or medals if they want to go really international in ice shows? lol
    Good for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    Is it me or Besedin/Polishchuk are in as high demand on the figure skating market as the champions of figure skating? I bumped into B/P in China, then Korea, now I see them in Japan and I'm pretty sure they also performed in Russia. In the same season. Who says one would need titles or medals if they want to go really international in ice shows? lol
    Good for them.
    If my memory is correct, they have performed at PIW, Prince Ice World, Tours in Japan for many years. I guess they succeeded in expanding their market in Asia mainly because of the high qualities of their performances. And the other reason is Sochi Olympics is coming. Anyway good for them. Talking about their market, I guess their biggest rival is Zaldua /Sukhanov

Thanks for all the links everyone!
    Last edited by rosewood; 07-17-2013 at 01:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    Good for them.
    They represent a different genre of skating (if it can be called that ), and are considered the best in that genre, so that's not exactly the same. Actually, I remember reading somewhere that they are world champions in that genre (acrobats on ice), although I have never heard/read of such competitions. But, if I don't know of them, that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12