vCash

Alec Baldwin Twitter meltdown

Baldwin's at it again. Such a charmer, this one.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    good grief. His temper knows no bounds. You'd think he'd learn by now - but why would he? None of it has hurt his career in the least.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    No it hasn't. And he can use racist terms all he wants and just makes more money while Paula Dean is crucified. There seems to be a real double standard here with celebrities, the media and the public.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    With all his money, you'ld think he could afford to hire writers to say something classier like "I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elerberries!"

What a strange person!

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    The funny thing is I bet no one would've noticed if he hadn't lost his sh!t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Thing is, he's constantly losing his shit. He's a real a$$hole ... a talented a$$hole, yes, but an a$$hole just the same.

O-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I had the same thought!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    I can't imagine being his spouse and getting into a heated argument with him. He'll call you every name in the book and then some. It's no wonder Kim Bassinger left him.

vCash
    He has that bloated look of someone who drinks too much. That could be the reason he goes berserk occasionally and then sounds rational and self-aware later. He is probably a volatile person anyway and booze makes him completely lose control.

Watch me move
    vCash
    I feel sorry for his new wife, having to be around someone with that kind of temper. I guess all that yoga and weight loss didn't transform him as much as he claimed it did.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    There are two celebrity Twitter rules:

1) Don't tweet when you are pissed off/upset/drunk/all of the above. You are almost guaranteed to type something that you will have to apologize for later.

2) If you do happen to break rule one, own up to your stupidity by giving a sincere apology that shows that you recognize and are ashamed of your own asshattery and that you will take steps to curb your asshat tenancies in the future. Making excuses, deflecting blame or trying to cover your tracks will only serve to make you look like even more of an asshat.

If you can't follow those two rules, you deserve whatever backlash you get.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    On the radio today they said that the reports are totally untrue about Baldwin's wife tweeting during the funeral. Something about twitter's date-stamping of tweets being way off-mark. They also said that Baldwin is giving up on twitter.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.