32 18.71%
  • Kanako Murakami

8 4.68%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Sigh... why is this thread still alive~

Ironlady, here's a pretty red apple, have sumin'

vCash
    I think Kiira can sound kind of dorky at times, which I like. I get the impression that she'd be a fun person to meet - can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Daisuke won without a poll? The judges were !!

Where is justice for these competitors?...... Weir, Lambiel, Yan, Boitano, Browning, Ten, Plushenko, Lysacek ..... Their hair is just as electrifying.
    Reply, part 2 - the other competitors can fight it out for the silver though obviously that should go to Stephane. And besides, Lysacek's hair is more product than hair, and unlike Dai, he does not know how to use it correctly. Use of hair product should only be attempted by experts!

Now that I think about the good looks/good hair (with appropriate use of product) angle, this is the prettiest podium of them all. Can we now close the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Jiazumi is correct; Charlie's hair CANNOT be left out of this poll. Nor could the curly locks of Matt Savoie when he had 'em a little longer.
    This may be FSU heresy, but every curly haired skater I can think of looks better with shorter hair. Adam Rippon especially.
    Last edited by Zemgirl; 06-30-2013 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    Why isn't Kiira Korpi in this poll?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Of course, they are blonde .
    Ikr. I don't know if this poll is just for singles or whatever because the OP didn't put much effort into it.

I think Gracie is cute but not "stunningly beautiful" or "drop dead gorgeous" as they say. Honestly, there are waayy prettier girls than Gracie in this sport. Some that come into mind are: Elena Ilinykh, Meryl Davis, Tessa Virtue, Maddison Chock, Sarah Meier (even though she's done competing),i can go on. Most of them are prettier than Kiira too or can give her a run for her money.

I didn't vote because it felt weird, and most of the girls there are decent/not that pretty to me (I'm a girl; just being honest). But it does seem like some people assume blondes are automatically prettier than natural/brunettes. But hey if that's their cup of tea then whatever.

vCash
    What do we have to do to get Dai's hairdresser to fix Kevin Reynolds' hair?
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Kevin's hair is just.. wth is that the best you can do? It falls flat on his face; no volume,wave,flip,curl.

I have a feeling he was inspired by a Japanese/Asian actor. It's popular among guys in Asia. But the difference is, it fits them because of their features. Kevin's hair looks like someone threw him into a haystack and left him in there until he could do a clean program. //I'm so mean

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiazumi View Post
    Ikr. I don't know if this poll is just for singles or whatever because the OP didn't put much effort into it.
    It's quite obvious that this poll is for female single skaters, and, as TheIronLady said, it's actually only for top six ladies at last Worlds plus the returning 2011 World champion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    It's quite obvious that this poll is for female single skaters, and, as TheIronLady said, it's actually only for top six ladies at last Worlds plus the returning 2011 World champion.
    My fault, you are correct. I only looked at the first post of the poll; didn't search through pages to find where she said that whoops. She should have included it in her first post though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiazumi View Post
    My fault, you are correct. I only looked at the first post of the poll; didn't search through pages to find where she said that whoops. She should have included it in her first post for such a poll.
    Don't worry, this gives people enough incentive to start a few more with even more specific criteria.

vCash
    Worst parents and now most beautiful....
    softball

vCash
    I'm tempted to start one for the pretty ugly skaters, with controlling moms, who could easily beat purple dinosaurs for OGM in 2022, if they skate cleanly.

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    Worst parents and now most beautiful....
    What about one for the most beautiful bad parents?
    Be with me alwaysótake any formódrive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

vCash
    Can we have a poll for most inane FSU posters?

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Sadly no, because you're only allowed 12 names, not 12,000,000.
    Be with me alwaysótake any formódrive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!"

vCash
    I like this thread. What is the problem with it? I enjoyed the photos and videos you've shared. No one said, that is better skater who is more pretty! But it is an aesthetic sport, the biggest stars appearence is fine, they look good. But who is the prettiest, that is completely a matter of taste. I still look forward to the photos and videos of your prettiest skaters.

vCash
    LOL! Miki Ando is the most prettier!!!! Again! ( what a surprised! if you know.... ) congrats to her!!!!

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I like this thread. What is the problem with it?
    Because skating is a sport, not a beauty pageant.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Himawari is the prettiest.

vCash
    Who's the prettier judge? Judy? Gkelly? Aussie Willy?
    Not the ones that judges Men's WC competition maybe, but maybe his name is Dredd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Because skating is a sport, not a beauty pageant.
    Even so, I suspect that judges are swayed by physical attractiveness. For example, I recall that Nancy Kerrigan had her front teeth capped so as to enhance her appearance before the judges. To go through such an expensive procedure would imply that she realized the importance of projecting an image as attractive as possible.

And, all else being equal, if Michelle Kwan and Fred Flintstone were to skate identical routines in identical attire, I suspect that the attractiveness factor would come into play and Michelle would get the nod from the judges.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast