vCash

TSL Interviews with Naomi Nari Nam & Nam/Themi Leftheris

Interview with Nam (~50 mins): http://www.theskatinglesson.com/naom...nam-interview/

Interview with Nam/Leftheris (~25 mins): http://www.theskatinglesson.com/naom...ris-interview/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Wow, two babies! I didn't even realize that Naomi was married.

Naomi's still as cute and effervescent as ever. The interview brought back a lot of memories.

"She hijacked my fluff..."

I didn't realize that Evan got around that much in those days! Sasha, Jenny, Tanith, and Naomi too?! Jenny: "How did he get all of us?" Naomi: "I was doing Tommy's tour in Chicago and Evan brought me flowers. I was so embarrassed and Nicole Bobek was making fun of me... Evan and I had a week-long instant texting relationship..."

Dave's "Andrea Gardiner" question was sure out of left field. But for a one word answer, I would have said: "Musical." Andrea as I recall was a violin player and enjoyed skating to violin music.

vCash
    Fun interview with NNN.

It does seems sometimes though like the questions were focused too much on Yu-Na, Sasha, and Mr. Nicks when they should've been focused on the subject being interviewed.

I bet TSL is working hard to get Mr. Nick on

vCash
    Just watched the Naomi solo interview, looking forward to the both of them.

When Naomi laughs, I think she looks almost exactly like Michelle Kwan when she laughs!

Naomi's adorable--seems like the happiest person ever!
    Last edited by skateboy; 06-25-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    It sounded like Naomi and Themi aren't coaching at East West Palace any longer. Where are they based now?

vCash

TSL Interview with Naomi

I loved this interview. She is such a delight. I was so sorry when she was injured and stopped skating.

vCash
    I still dream of Themi unretiring and skating with Caitlin Yankouskas.