Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Does that mean they are going to use Andante? Because that's the best part of the Concerto. Imo The Seasons is a much stronger music piece than Scirabin.
    I think absolutely opposite of everything you said. The most powerful music from Scriabin is in 1st and 3rd movements, and I think that Scriabin is MUCH stronger (maybe not stronger, but deeper, I think that's the right word) than Glazunov.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    I think absolutely opposite of everything you said. The most powerful music from Scriabin is in 1st and 3rd movements, and I think that Scriabin is MUCH stronger (maybe not stronger, but deeper, I think that's the right word) than Glazunov.
    I agree with you on 100%

vCash
    One more thing she said in the article that was interesting was that she didn't know how much longer she was going to have an athlete's body!

vCash
    I have a question: Are Tessa and Scott competing in Finlandia, and when is it? I love their SD, BTW, and am encouraged that in Canada, they're already getting level 4's for most of their elements.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Finlandia is Oct 4-6 and the official roster isn't out but they've said they're going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    One more thing she said in the article that was interesting was that she didn't know how much longer she was going to have an athlete's body!
    Another sekret baby is on the way!!!
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Another sekret baby is on the way!!!
    Le sigh ... going down that rabbit hole again? Been there, done that, they didn't give out any T-shirts to commemorate the occasion.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Le sigh ... going down that rabbit hole again? Been there, done that, they didn't give out any T-shirts to commemorate the occasion.
    I want a T-shirt!

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    I want a T-shirt!
    I want one too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    I want a T-shirt!
    Oh yeah, I want those T-shirts and a tall glass of Kool-aid to go with it!

vCash
    Thank You, Cherub721

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
    Oh yeah, I want those T-shirts and a tall glass of Kool-aid to go with it!
    I presume you wish to have the kool-aid that is being consumed by the people who believe that Tessa & Scott are
    1) secretly married
    2) have a sekret baby
    3) leading us all a merry chase and not being honest with us, their fans, about their REAL relationship.

Pardon me while I
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I presume you wish to have the kool-aid that is being consumed by the people who believe that Tessa & Scott are
    1) secretly married
    2) have a sekret baby
    3) leading us all a merry chase and not being honest with us, their fans, about their REAL relationship.

Pardon me while I
    Sounds more like a ganja drink ( cannabis) than a koolaid to me! hence the hallucinations....

vCash
    Hi, have been a fan of ice dancing over 15 years and 5 years of FSUniverse Virtue/Moir threads. Never had the courage until now to register Happy to read up and be informed of the rules posted by you all. But mostly, I am huge fan of Virtue/Moir...only because of YouTube. Every season they impress me. Never disappoint...Have to say they did an impressive debut in August! I have to admit there were parts which I felt was missing something (middle part where the Muskrat ramble music part is). To me also, the ending pose seems better with her dipping rather than draping. that's just MY opinion But overall love, love their SD music choice, unbelievable edges, lines and musicality throughout...I have no doubt they will make changes to it as with their costumes Can't wait to see their FD!

Ps. I also have to say when I read the article where Tessa quoted saying she doesn't know how much longer she'd have an athlete's body. I just took it as when she retires, there will be less rigorous training and she will have normal fit body rather than what it is right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFSFan View Post
    Hi, have been a fan of ice dancing over 15 years and 5 years of FSUniverse Virtue/Moir threads. Never had the courage until now to register Happy to read up and be informed of the rules posted by you all. But mostly, I am huge fan of Virtue/Moir...only because of YouTube. Every season they impress me. Never disappoint...Have to say they did an impressive debut in August! I have to admit there were parts which I felt was missing something (middle part where the Muskrat ramble music part is). To me also, the ending pose seems better with her dipping rather than draping. that's just MY opinion But overall love, love their SD music choice, unbelievable edges, lines and musicality throughout...I have no doubt they will make changes to it as with their costumes Can't wait to see their FD!

Ps. I also have to say when I read the article where Tessa quoted saying she doesn't know how much longer she'd have an athlete's body. I just took it as when she retires, there will be less rigorous training and she will have normal fit body rather than what it is right now.
    Welcome here, AsianFSFan!

vCash

Nice to see you in this thread!

vCash

Welcome!

vCash

Welcome! You will find this group to be a fun bunch of people!

vCash
    Welcome, welcome, AsianFSFan! Glad you decided to post!

vCash
    Hi AsianFSFan!! That's what I took it to mean as well. I think the "sekret baby" posters above are just kidding and making fun of that rumor. I DO want one of those yellow t-shirts though... Back on topic, I'm really intrigued by Tessa's retirement comments lately. For a while they've been pretty clear that they will retire after the Olympics and that they don't want to do another Worlds right after. (P/B also don't have Worlds on their competition schedule they released.) BUT, I think maybe they've started to re-think that and we'll see them at Worlds after all (especially if they don't win Gold). This is a bit ridiculous but I don't want D/W to end up with more World medals, lol. (I think Scott is probably thinking the same thing!!)

Also, I'm going to do my best to get to the Salt Lake competition (depends on plane tickets from Atlanta). Anyone else here going?

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast