Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think if people have a problem with the photo shoot they should be criticizing the photographer/magazine for its decision to sexualize these female athletes. There's a difference between looking sexy and looking deliberately sexually suggestive and the magazine chose the latter route for many of the women. Nothing about Tessa's look tells me that she chose to do anything but look like the beautiful athlete that she is, and indeed her public persona is of a very tasteful and elegant individual. I suspect that she'd be quite taken aback at the suggestive slant given a few of them. She's not the first to be caught like that and she won't be the last. Yes, that sort of image is common in the media today, but there've been other 'beauty in sport' layouts that celebrated the power and beauty of female athletes and were quite tasteful but unfortunately, this isn't one of them. No question though that Tessa is gorgeous.

vCash
    What's so distasteful about this photoshoot? Sorry, I'm just genuinely confused because I don't see the suggestiveness. There is one that I see how it's taken that way, but that's it.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    What's so distasteful about this photoshoot? Sorry, I'm just genuinely confused because I don't see the suggestiveness. There is one that I see how it's taken that way, but that's it.
    I don't see it that way either. Guess it depends on a person's point of view.

vCash
    I say just enjoy the pictures. She looks so happy, healthy and athletic in the sports pictures. The bridal shoot photos are great as well. With all the drama earlier about this particular photo shoot I think now that we finally see all the pictures there are perfect. LOVE the one with their skates on!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Remember that photo with the sensual scene with the hidden dolphins for adults (reversed for children)? I felt embarrassed back then because I had a tiny bit of trouble seeing the dolphins. Now in this case for some reason I also feel embarrass because all I see are the dolphins. Weird.

vCash
    There are only five or six pictures of Tessa. So saying "a few of them" have a "suggestive" slant is saying at least half are. What is meant by "suggestive"? She's a young woman with a great body and her body is her body. I don't think she was "caught out" in suggestive photos, I think all of them are appropriate and beautiful.

vCash
    I like all of them except for the hot dog one.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Are you guys talking about the sportnet pics now? I thought there was only one... ?

vCash
    There are a few more, Cherub. Tessa looks gorgeous in all of them.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Do you have the link? I must have missed it, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Do you have the link? I must have missed it, lol.
    Here you go.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/the-beauty-of-sport/#section=15

YEAH!
    vCash
    Thanks I had seen that, but only just realized I could click on the icon to see more photos. I love that black bathing suit.

vCash
    Hey guys, when are we likely going to hear about themes and music for their programmes this year. When is their first showing?

vCash
    Thanks I had seen that, but only just realized I could click on the icon to see more photos. I love that black bathing suit.
    Also I think the hot dog pic sap is talking about is not in the link maggylyn posted. Here it is http://imageshack.us/a/img96/4435/kpso.jpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by chantilly View Post
    Hey guys, when are we likely going to hear about themes and music for their programmes this year. When is their first showing?
    I'm thinking not until high performance camp and that's not till September I believe. But I really have no clue, anybody's guess is as good as mine.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Photos from Tessa and Scott's golf classic https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9714569&type=3 I wish they put the photos up seperately

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Photos from Tessa and Scott's golf classic https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9714569&type=3 I wish they put the photos up seperately
    Photos of photos? I guess they're not familiar with digital cameras and scanners?

vCash
    Photos of photos? I guess they're not familiar with digital cameras and scanners?
    I think they used an online collage maker

YEAH!
    vCash
    I was just snarking. I wish they would have posted photos where we could actually see them better.

vCash
    What the heck, you can hardly make out anything in those pictures! I actually forgot they even promised they would post pics from the tournament. Considering how long it took them to get the pics up, I'm very annoyed these are the pics we get.

vCash
    http://www.corusent.com/home/Corpora...t.aspx?Id=2542

I hope this doesn't distract them from their training. This is going to be way longer than Ice Sweat and Tears.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast