Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    Then it's odd that she only posts here to police you guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    Then it's odd that she only posts here to police you guys.
    Yeah, does seem kind of odd, doesn't it? Wonder who died and left her in charge of what should and should not be said/felt/expressed here.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Perhaps off-topic, but is it possible to give positive rep to the person who invented the 'ignore' function?

(Or possibly not off-topic).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by geoskate View Post
    Perhaps off-topic, but is it possible to give positive rep to the person who invented the 'ignore' function?

(Or possibly not off-topic).
    HA! I have no idea who came up with the idea, but it does come in handy at times.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I'm flattered many of you like me so much that you'll check this thread and my profile just to see where and how much I post! (sarcasm)

I don't come to FSU every day because I don't have time and I just look at a few threads that spark my interest. While I read some threads, I don't post very much I think other posters sum up what I think pretty well and me chiming in what just be redundant.

Just for the record - while I do enjoy watching ice dance, it's not really the discipline I'm that invested in. I care much more about men and ladies. I don't really have a favourite team (although I think V/M and D/W are far and away the best right now and there's a big space between these two teams and the 3rd-6th place teams).

I lurk several ubers threads, mostly just to see what's being said about a certain skater or anything piques my interest. I notice a huge difference between the way this thread speaks about certain things, particularly other skaters, and other uber threads. I post more on V/M uber threads more because I think it's unfair the way some things here are discussed. I don't like it and I think someone should put their foot down - perhaps it's just the idealist in me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan12 View Post
    I'm flattered many of you like me so much that you'll check this thread and my profile just to see where and how much I post! (sarcasm)

I don't come to FSU every day because I don't have time and I just look at a few threads that spark my interest. While I read some threads, I don't post very much I think other posters sum up what I think pretty well and me chiming in what just be redundant.

Just for the record - while I do enjoy watching ice dance, it's not really the discipline I'm that invested in. I care much more about men and ladies. I don't really have a favourite team (although I think V/M and D/W are far and away the best right now and there's a big space between these two teams and the 3rd-6th place teams).

I lurk several ubers threads, mostly just to see what's being said about a certain skater or anything piques my interest. I notice a huge difference between the way this thread speaks about certain things, particularly other skaters, and other uber threads. I post more on V/M uber threads more because I think it's unfair the way some things here are discussed. I don't like it and I think someone should put their foot down - perhaps it's just the idealist in me.
    In the interest of your quest to rectify unfairness, you've missed a whole bunch of threads (check out any of the ones discussing Chan or Plushenko, Asada vs Kim, to name a few), you certainly have your work cut out for you, unless you feel that your work is not yet done in this one . . . .

vCash

"They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    And I believe that some of the comments you made were in turn unfair, so I engaged you on them. It does seem we got nowhere on that discussion.

vCash
    Lol forgot what I came to post. Tessa and Scott's spread from Today's Bride magazine: http://www.todaysbride.ca/articles/t...ani-Style-Olva. My favorite is Martina liana.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Today's Bride Photos

Edit: Oh 1 second too late

vCash
    Wow - they are simply stunning!

vCash
    Truly the Beautiful People!!

vCash
    They are such a great team. If they win gold in Sochi everyone will have to concede them the best ever I think!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KimGOAT View Post
    They are such a great team. If they win gold in Sochi everyone will have to concede them the best ever I think!
    YES !!!

Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    OMG they are both so impossibly beautiful
    My travel and adventure blog http://alisonanddon.wordpress.com

vCash
    The pics from bridal magazine are stunning.
    I really cannot decide which I like best.

vCash
    Wow.. this couple is stunning in looks and very photogenic. I really hope they win the second OGM .... looks and talent - what a fantastic combination.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Wow.. this couple is stunning in looks and very photogenic. I really hope they win the second OGM .... looks and talent - what a fantastic combination.
    You said it, spiky. They leave other skaters in the dust in both categories.

vCash
    I feel I need to defend Jenny, Dave, and their videos/podcast.
    Both Jenny and Dave are very biased. If one keeps this in mind, TSL is quite entertaining.

vCash

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast