Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marikat View Post
    Wow! I can't wait! Hopefully somebody can take a video of it!!!!
    I think there will be a live stream of here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/qc---cqe-2013---glace-3 or here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/qc---cqe-2013---glace-4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Can't believe, live stream.Hope you will post your impression in this thread

vCash
    There was live streaming last season for pretty much all of the Canadian summer events, including the one in Quebec.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    There was live streaming last season for pretty much all of the Canadian summer events, including the one in Quebec.
    But was the stream available outside Canada?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/pa...isbriand.shtml

OMG I can't wait! Anyone planning to go?
    Holy mackerel, are you serious? Ok, let me look up the schedule - I will do my best to be there.

OK, the senior short dance is Sat Aug 10th at 2:15 -- - wheeeee!!!! I'm going to see VM live!
    Last edited by volunteer; 08-01-2013 at 08:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
    Holy mackerel, are you serious? Ok, let me look up the schedule - I will do my best to be there.
    Yeeeee! Can't.wait your report (hope you will be there, fingers crossed).

vCash
    There will be live streaming -go to the Patinage quebec website competition page: http://www.patinage.qc.ca/index.asp?id=444 and scroll down to the Championnats d'ete grid for the links to the live streaming for each ice surface.

Don't know if it is available outside of Canada.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
    There will be live streaming -go to the Patinage quebec website competition page: http://www.patinage.qc.ca/index.asp?id=444 and scroll down to the Championnats d'ete grid for the links to the live streaming for each ice surface.

Don't know if it is available outside of Canada.
    Thanks!

vCash
    I will be able to see them on the saturday but wont be free on the sunday.
    Excited to see them and hear all the comments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    I will be able to see them on the saturday but wont be free on the sunday.
    Excited to see them and hear all the comments.
    They will compete only on saturday (August 10)

vCash
    Thanks Pani. So no Free Dance? But then something is better than nothing.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Thanks Pani. So no Free Dance? But then something is better than nothing.....
    Yes, just SD. But at the begining of the August - cool
    Maybe Jean-Marc will be there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes, just SD. But at the begining of the August - cool
    Maybe Jean-Marc will be there?
    I hope he will be there!

YEAH!
    vCash
    What an awesome surprise! It feels weird knowing they'll skate it next week and we don't even know the music yet... hoping for a few articles hyping it.

A little blast from the past: http://relish.myraklarman.com/tessa-...oir-h2o-frozen

Photos from the development of Farracus and Mahler, in black practice outfits. Here's hoping this year's programs are just as beautiful.

vCash
    Guess I should be marking down this event on my "calendar" reminder so that I remember to watch. Interesting they are "showing" it this early, but I'm pleased.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I can't believe this! Great way to end a very hectic week. So excited--we get to see them and their SD next weekend! I guess we don't have to wait till HPC then (well maybe for the FD lol).
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    I sincerly hope that there are some video clips afterwards because it's my sisters wedding and I doubt watching their new SD counts as an excuse for absence. Anyway, I am very happy they are doing the SD that early. Not only do we know their music then and have something to discuss, but ever since they talked about Jean-Marc Généreux, his ideas and work methods, I am more than excited.
    Additionally, they get early feedback. I guess they will have a little talk with the judges afterwards, regardless of the score. One of their struggles the past seasons were getting the levels for the patterns and step sequences, so I guess they want to sort it out before the season starts in order to focus more on the FD.

BTW, we really got spoiled with pictures and interviews during the off-season, compared to the last seasons.

vCash
    Congrats on your sister's wedding Lola, very exciting. Hopefully the streams will be archived so you can watch it later. Does anybody know for sure if the stream will be available outside of Canada? Also everybody planning to go I hope you guys enjoy it, can't wait to see what you guys think of it live.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Exciting news! They've obviously been quietly working away and it's great to see their SD is at least ready enough to take it out for a trial run this early. Smart as well, they will have at least a month to work on any negative feedback they receive so they can hit the GP in top form and not go through any of that BS from last season regarding levels)

vCash
    Isn't it great that Tessa & Scott are such hard workers and have worked so much in the off season to get their SD ready to this level already. It shows how committed they are to this, their final season, how serious they are about getting their work evaluated and then going and working on it even more so that they give the judges exactly what they are wanting.

They are willing to work as long and as hard as it takes to become TWO time OLYMPIC GOLD medalists.

They are truly a team for the ages.
    Crazy about sports!

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast