Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If that rumour is true I think it is a good choice for them. Course it depends on what part Scott would play, her husband or the love of her life.

vCash
    I dont know nothing about secific music choice (ballet or soundtrack), just rumours about one VM on ice photo and this could be Anna Karenina

vCash
    I hope it is Anna Karenina.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash

Virtue and Moir №29 - Classical and elegant

Pani, is the picture this one? http://fyeahvirtueandmoir.tumblr.com...os-training-in

If so, it's from the SD and not the FD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_gerbil View Post
    Pani, is the picture this one? http://fyeahvirtueandmoir.tumblr.com...os-training-in

If so, it's from the SD and not the FD.
    Yes, thank you. How do you know its from SD not FD?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes, thank you. How do you know its from SD not FD?
    The photo was made a few weeks ago when V/M were in Montreal with Jean Marc Genereux again. I should have probably said it's highly likely it's the SD since he's known for pure ballroom and is good with quickstep dances.

vCash
    The photo was made a few weeks ago when V/M were in Montreal with Jean Marc Genereux again. I should have probably said it's highly likely it's the SD since he's known for pure ballroom and is good with quickstep dances.
    Thanks! I didnt know, they were in Montreal again. Hope they will made something cool with Jean Marc

vCash
    Thanks! I didnt know, they were in Montreal again. Hope they will made something cool with Jean Marc
    You did disappear on us there for a bit. There was actually quite a bit of stuff the last few weeks. You'll have to get caught up.

Jean Marc also posted this the day they worked with him: http://fyeahvirtueandmoir.tumblr.com/post/55524020555

vCash
    You did disappear on us there for a bit. There was actually quite a bit of stuff the last few weeks. You'll have to get caught up.

Jean Marc also posted this the day they worked with him: http://fyeahvirtueandmoir.tumblr.com/post/55524020555
    Thanks! I am on vacationa now Like i said, i love wedding photos, especially lift in wedding dress.
    Love this photos from Jean Marс. Tessa and Scott look fresh and happy.

vCash
    Thanks! I am on vacationa now Like i said, i love wedding photos, especially lift in wedding dress.
    Love this photos from Jean Marс. Tessa and Scott look fresh and happy.
    You're welcome and I hope you're enjoying your vacation.

I loved the pic, but I also loved Jean Marc's enthusiasm and praise for V/M.

vCash
    The girl that took the pic knows the music, but out of respect for them she declined to say what it is. Major props to her. How do guys feel about Anna Karenina?
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    The girl that took the pic knows the music, but out of respect for them she declined to say what it is. Major props to her. How do guys feel about Anna Karenina?
    The music from the recent film suits them very well and is gorgeous. It is a bit of a tragic dramatic love story which I also like because thematically it marries their older romantic style and the drama of Carma. My only beef with it if they use the music from the movie(which is a waltz) is that they will get called out for doing the same ole same ole and it would be two ballroom type numbers. But it really depends on how they approach it and what music they use.

vCash
    Hi, Shayii!
    Yes, it was right not to talk about music before TS will made announcment.
    As for Anna Karenina. I love this idea, because i think TS are ideal couple for this strory. And Eifmann did great ballet "Anna Karenina".
    As for movie soundtrack. I like choreo in this movie and costumes, but not all film. I like waltz from the firt Kitty outing, but TS did waltz this sedason, so....
    You know, maybe i will love anydance they will skate. Especially because this will be there last FD ever.

vCash
    Hi Pani! I've never seen the movie. Maybe I'll watch it over the weekend and listen to the music from both the movie and ballet. Like chantilly said if they are doing something in the wheelhouse of Anna Karenina they will be criticized for only doing love, boring programs. Anyways I'm just excited and we already have two clues--classic and elegant. Just two more months until HPC.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    They were criticzed even for "Carmen" so i dont care. I think they will show love, but maybe more dramatick and darker, then in Mahler.
    O, some teams will show there programs already, but we will not know even about music untill HPC?
    Werid. They need to save music from main competitirs, who know everything about every there step, so what a big deal about music announcment?

Maybe for them better to not show new programs before SC?

vCash
    At this point, who cares if they are criticized. No ones says a thing about other teams not venturing out of their comfort zone, so, you know what? I say go for whatever it is that works best and what the judges seem to respond too, whatever. They have nothing to prove anymore, they have demonstrated how versatile they are.

Heh, basically, what Pani said.

vCash
    Yup What Pani and Golightly said. I care a fig for their detractors.
    Let us just enjoy this last season and support them whatever they do.
    On another note I hope they do some work professionally going forward. I would hate to not see them again live!
    Last edited by Emdee; 07-27-2013 at 11:43 AM.

vCash
    I hope they will skate in pro shows after Sochi too. I think they have a lot off to say on ice, could use a lot off different music.

vCash
    I was just about to write the same thing! (not worrying about their detractors)
    They have done such a wide variety of ODs and Pink Floyd and Latin and Carmen free dances - but that won't stop anyone from criticizing them for going back to a program that highlights what they can do better than anyone - one with meaningful connection between the 2 of them. But this is their last season - why should they let people who probably won't like anything they do - stop them from one last glorious program that will take our breath away with its intimacy and believability and beauty? I am going to do my very best to stick my metaphoric fingers in my metaphoric ears and just enjoy every moment of their last season!!!

vCash
    It's romantic, passionate, deliriously intense, full of nuance and driving power. If they were to perform to a cut that included "Dance with Me" my heart might not be able to take it. Even though it's a waltz, it's not really directly comparable to anything else they've done. Imagine the love child of Valse Triste and Carmen to get an idea of what it could look like.

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast