Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,012 of 1012

vCash
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

vCash
    OMG.... it's around 6 hours to the Team Event. Don't think I can watch cos' it's 3am my time. So please Chiddy Biddies, post the result here. As soon as my eyes open, I will reach out for my tablet located next to my bed to check the competition. Meanwhile, prayers and positive thoughts for Chiddy from now till slumber ....

I believe a fan created this. Wish it was longer. Nice.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    you can see the feature here if you look around
    http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/watch/
    Thanks Iggie.

vCash
    I PVRed the National last night and watched it this morning. I loved it! Great, great, great, will probably keep it on my PVR for a while to rewatch. I am at work, closely watching the clock. CBC streaming is working but I may still cut and run and go home for "lunch" at 10:30. LOL.

vCash
    Just found this interview that pingu posted on the main thread. It seems like it was done in France. I like the following paragraph!

http://www.snowalps.com/sport/figure...r-sperimentare

A lot of skaters this season are announcing their retirements, but I am still young and there are a lot of things I can still do in this sport. I'll probably skip the next season, but Kathy wants me to go to Worlds so I'll try to skate there. Anyway, I definitely want to keep skating, I am not going to go to school full time or things like that. I'd like to try to skate to lyrics, as from the next season they'll be allowed in the competitive programs. It would be interesting to see what David and I could come up with.

vCash
    Patrick Chan remember the Chiddy Biddies think that CHAN CAN!

vCash
    So frustrating that NBC's livestream stuttered just as Patrick took the ice! The NBC staffers on Twitter did not go a good job describing what he did or didn't do either. FAIL. Same with all the newswire articles vaguely referring to Patrick's skate as "shakey" without going into any detail as to explain his score. All I saw was he landed his triple lutz and that he had a scatchy landing on his quad and therefore could only tack on a double toe? What happened with his triple axel? I'd appreciate someone to fill me in. BTW we really need a new thread, don't we?

vCash
    Chan stepped out of the 3A. I thought it was the weakest of his jumps today.

vCash
    I just check the protocols and there was an "x" next to his lutz as well? Was it considered under-rotated? I just got a chance to watch Plushenko's SP and man were his marks inflated. His quad landing was questionable from the camera's angle, and he just squeaked out his triple axel landing but you wouldn't know it from the +GOEs. Although he beefed up the choreography with in his Step Sequence, it's still full of pauses and sloppy edges...spins were slow and scratchy. He's lucky he's competing in Russia!

vCash
    x = 10% bonus points for performing the jump after the program mid-point.
    < = under-rotated. (see Abbott and Parkinson)
    Last edited by rvi5; 02-06-2014 at 09:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingguy View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what this means - who else was going to skate the free skate because Chan was never going to it - the team event is a bonus for Chan and a chance to hit the ice before the start of the men's competition which is Patrick's focus - Reynolds is the 2nd best male figure skater in Canada - who do you think should skate the free skate?
    Uh, Patrick?

vCash
    ...moved to other thread.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051