Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i loved when TIM GUNN shut down that whole crazy walk. timothy's model deserves time and a half. if i had no shoes, no hair, no makeup and unicorn boy had stilettos, i'd rip them off his feet.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i loved when TIM GUNN shut down that whole crazy walk. timothy's model deserves time and a half. if i had no shoes, no hair, no makeup and unicorn boy had stilettos, i'd rip them off his feet.
    I wanted her to tell him to STFU. And when he is auffed, soon I hope, I wish that someone else could take her, she's a beautiful girl.

(I just watched my DVRed premiere. The guy from Alabama wuzrobbed, his beautiful dress with the stiff ruffle was gorgeous and should have been top 3. But the right dress won, what a fairytale gown he made out of a parachute!)
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    As we know, Tom & Lorenzo are the go-to guys for the best snarks. Their take on Nature-Boy:
    THERE IS NOTHING “SUSTAINABLE” ABOUT ESCHEWING MAKEUP AND ELECTRICITY WHILE YOU’RE PARTICIPATING IN THE MASSIVE ENERGY AND FUEL SUCK KNOWN AS A REALITY TELEVISION SHOW, YOU … you special snowflake, you.(caps theirs)
    and on Sandro "Freddy Mercuryovich.":
    Oh, IF ONLY we’d had the Floating Vulva Box back in the glory days of Jay and Christian and Santino, kittens! Think of what could have been and weep, but be thankful we’ve reached an age of technical wizardry where Floating Vulva Boxes are now the norm.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    THIS is the season where we need the dishy model show that used to follow PR.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I agree that the right one won, but I think the wrong one went home.
    It should have been Sniff the arm pit boy or the women hater private parts expose man.
    On second thought, I would have certainly sent both of them home.

vCash
    ^^ Totally agree!

vCash
    Neither one of them seem to realize that the PR opportunity is not about making a spectacle of themselves; or embarrassing their model.

vCash
    But, I think this model may well not be picked, if they chose models again this year. I am pretty sure that Sniff boy will not chose her.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I think deaf guy does indeed have an advantage!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i surprised nature boy didnt ask for coal instead

Briber of judges
    vCash
    I hate when they want them to create an evening/wedding gown type look in less than a day. I expect a lot of fugly on the runway. (((Diamonds)))
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    I actually thought a lot was lovely but what was wrong with Helen's dress? I'm DVRing it and watching on and off.

ETA They just showed her dress, so carry on!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    freddie mercuryovich rebounded nicely from last week with a decent frock, stuck up for the cryer and gave nature boy good advice (which he doesnt want).

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Ok I understand why Russian hooker is top three by who the hell can wear it?

Kate deserves the win. Jeremy (I think) with tulle on bottom deserved top three and so did Braden, again.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    I thought the Russian hooker looked like ass. : And I didn't think Timothy's looked that bad. I don't think he should've been bottom three. I think the Russian should've been in the bottom.

vCash
    Kate totally deserved the win, but Braden should have been at the top. I thought Dom's was strict middle of the pack. There was some serious ugly going down the runway, as Laura Bennett would have said, much uglier than the look that was thrown off. There were a lot of construction issues there.

That was the most tepid "yay you're in" for Timothy I've ever seen in 14 seasons of this show. No one likes a pretentious unicorn. No one.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Ok I understand why Russian hooker is top three by who the hell can wear it?
    i was thinking it is good silhouette for me

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I thought Dom's was strict middle of the pack. .
    i was so distracted worrying that she would be able to raise the tax money to save tara that i couldnt focus on the dress

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    I only liked one of the top 3. Kate's top looked too lop-sided to me and Russian was just tacky. Dom was robbed.

vCash
    I thought Dom's dress was overrated. They dinged Unicorn Boy because a bra couldn't be worn with his racer front dress; a bra couldn't be worn with Dom's either, but I don't remember that ever coming up. Ditto the uneven, unfinished trim and the wonky waistline.

Bradon wuzrobbed.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast