Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    vCash
    GM & Spencer--a racist winner of BB? How ugly.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    But maybe the queer gay homo faggot will win.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Sometimes terrible people win reality shows.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    it's pretty much a given that only terrible people get on big brother anymore
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just catching up on recaps on Jokers, and it sounds like all 4 sat down together and told McCrae about Exterminators and how it went down (all seems truthful). McCrae very mad at himself seeing how badly he screwed his game. GM even pointed out that he shouldn't have spent most of the game stuck to Amanda.

Unless we missed something big when feeds are off, he's out tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    it's pretty much a given that only terrible people get on big brother anymore
    True.

But in thinking about it, if everyone in the house were cordial, polite, well-mannered and on their best behaviour during the whole thing it would wind up being a major snooze fest.

U.S. reality TV has taken a few pages from the book of professional wrestling. You have to have a "heel" in the mix to make it exciting.
    If you really look hard, (especially with some of the comments here in FSU) you can sometimes even see this in skating. There are some skaters people like to dislike.

I've really only been closely following BB for a couple of seasons, but developing a love/hate relationship with the contestants is an important part of enjoying the show. I liked Andy until he started becoming a weasel. I wasn't too keen on Elissa at first but for some reason after seeing her prance around in yoga pants I warmed up to her a lot.

But seriously, I'll be interested in seeing how a few of them handle their situations after next week but I can't honestly say I wish them any ill will.

I'm just along for the ride and, in retrospect, it was a good one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Just catching up on recaps on Jokers, and it sounds like all 4 sat down together and told McCrae about Exterminators and how it went down (all seems truthful). McCrae very mad at himself seeing how badly he screwed his game. GM even pointed out that he shouldn't have spent most of the game stuck to Amanda.

Unless we missed something big when feeds are off, he's out tonight.
    You're probably right.

The only scenario I can think of would be that McCrae and GM made some kind of final 2 pact while the feeds were off yesterday or GM thinks that by saving him McCrae will automatically "owe her one" and take her to final 2. Tonight will be a live vito ceremony and elimination so since GM has the only vote, she would need to keep absolutely quiet about it if she were to blindside Spencer.

I don't think GM is thinking in that direction. But you have to admit, it would be considered a very bold move to make at this stage of the game which _could_ put her in a good position if she makes final 2.

But I don't see that happening.
    Last edited by Peter_K; 09-12-2013 at 10:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_K View Post
    True.

But seriously, I'll be interested in seeing how a few of them handle their situations after next week but I can't honestly say I wish them any ill will.

I'm just along for the ride and, in retrospect, it was a good one.
    To me, I have enjoyed the journey of the show and usually never cared by the end. Same with this season, but I find I have not been able to stop watching or reading stuff online. The racist stuff has sickened me, but I have found it interesting to read about the reactions outside the house.
    I really want to know what happens to many of these houseguests over the next few months. the fallout of this season for the houseguests is what I want to see most.

vCash
    finally we get jury footage! Is it wrong that I wanted to just see more of that instead of going back to the house (since everyone knew McCrae was going to be evicted, why not?). Oh, how Grodner & Co have turned on their favorite (amanda).

Glad McCrae got served by how poorly he played with Amanda on his way out. He's already backtracking on continuing that relationship, same as Kaitlin did about Jeremy At least Dingo will be thrilled he gave her a shout out on his way out the door.

I really want GM to win, but she's going to be the final boot unless she wins final HoH. Both the boys know she made the biggest move and has potential to win any vote except Candice's. Just hope that, if she does win HoH, she knows to get rid of rat Andy.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    This is not the final three I expected and I certainly never thought I'd be rooting for GM in the finale - but I am. She won part one of the final HOH. It was an endurance comp, as usual, and I'm impressed GM was able to win it, given her injuries.

My thanks to all of you who have been posting here all summer. I haven't posted a lot (new baby!) but I've been reading, watching and following along! FSU BB PBP is the best!

vCash
    the endurance comp was on roller skates. GM should consider a career n roller derby - she's definitely gritty enough for it!

pml that Julie presented the sit down talk with McCrae as happening "right before eviction" when it happened hours earlier.

vCash
    I love that BB designed a comp where they basically just had to skate around.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I love that BB designed a comp where they basically just had to skate around.
    Ice skates would have been better.

Spencer looked like it was the first time he ever had skates on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    This is not the final three I expected and I certainly never thought I'd be rooting for GM in the finale - but I am. She won part one of the final HOH. It was an endurance comp, as usual, and I'm impressed GM was able to win it, given her injuries.

My thanks to all of you who have been posting here all summer. I haven't posted a lot (new baby!) but I've been reading, watching and following along! FSU BB PBP is the best!
    Congrats on your new baby Habs. How wonderful. I agree 100% with your comments. I adore BB & love reading the threads each year. I never have anything to add...you are all so insightful (and funny). I enjoy this thread very much, thank you!

I was wondering if anyone knows: when the newly evicted house guest goes to the jury house & they watch the DVD....is that DVD the episode of the TV show? I thought I remembered way back when, they said the DVD was just the competitions & eviction. Was I imagining that?

YEAH!
    vCash
    Yeah, I also heard that the DVD just shows the competitions, eviction, and I believe the Nom/POV ceremonies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Yeah, I also heard that the DVD just shows the competitions, eviction, and I believe the Nom/POV ceremonies.
    Thank you!

vCash
    The second part of the competition is finished and Andy Won.

So Andy and GM will battle it out for HOH live on Wednesday.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled vile epithets toward the members of the jury from Andy, GM and Spencer. It really is getting repugnant.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_K View Post
    We now return you to your regularly scheduled vile epithets toward the members of the jury from Andy, GM and Spencer. It really is getting repugnant.
    Do tell!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Do tell!!!
    Well...

• Lots of talk of how nasty Elissa replete with suggestions of the STDs she must be infected with.
    • Andy even says at 12:13 BBT Saturday if she gives him a smart-ass question if he gets to final two that he will tell her he doesn't care, doesn't want her vote, and would be offended if he got it.
    • The three were contemplating how many times Mcranda had sex while she had her yeast infection.
    • Spencer suggesting that if Gina Marie is asked her impression of Helen, she should put her fingers around her eyes and sound "Chinese". (I'm describing it - he actually did it)

...and the hits just keep on coming.

vCash
    These people are so vile, I honestly wish 'None of the Above' was an option for the Jury to select a winner.
    The only thing I am rooting for is Elissa to win America's favorite - 2 reasons - 1) it will annoy the others and 2) she seemed the most disgusted by the others behavior.
    I can understand initially her winning the MVP was due to her sister, but after several weeks - others can make their mark, and they need to get over that.
    I actually did vote for Elissa - first time voting/spending money on this show.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast