Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I would much rather watch segments of the show than the house now. I would say they have time, since all that's happened in the house since Thursday is nonstop really vile trashing of Elissa, and GinaMarie harming herself more than Skupin in his last Survivor season. But with another eviction tomorrow they don't need much footage of what's been going on beyond veto comp anyway.

Jenny - agree about the CBS website. They do a great job with the Ponderosa vids, which are never aired on Survivor. They'll never do a "where are they now", but jury segments would be a nice addition. And would drive traffic to their site for sure.
    Agreed! I would love to see more Jury house.

vCash
    They used to do a "where are they now?" segment for the previous season's cast and they were always so awful: "I'm still in LA, trying to get my acting career going. It should pick up any day now. Any. Day. Now." *stares wistfully into distance*

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    ...all that's happened in the house since Thursday is nonstop really vile trashing of Elissa....
    Why are they so over the top in their dislike of Elissa? I can see them finding her annoying, but they're being vile towards Elissa rather than Amanda??

...and GinaMarie harming herself more than Skupin in his last Survivor season.
    What's happening?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    GM sliced her knee in the POV comp and had to have 9 stitches. Now she has that AND a broken toe.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    GM sliced her knee in the POV comp and had to have 9 stitches. Now she has that AND a broken toe.
    AND she sliced her finger about 5 minutes after getting the stitches in her knee
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Oh (big) brother - the HGs are currently pretending it's night so they can tape for BBAD

They are doing the eviction that will be shown Wed later today, so the feeds will go off until Wed's show is over - maybe til Thurs show - so they need to fake BBAD with all five of them still there. From reading the reports, the funny thing is they keep talking about it and making jokes about having to fake that it's evening, so I don't know how they are going to make this work.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

Big Brother 15 the saga ep 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FGswIT6-9s

vCash
    I always forget aboutt he Wil Show and his impersonations are His Elissa though SO SPOT ON. Even his duck face is just like hers!
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I always forget aboutt he Wil Show and his impersonations are His Elissa though SO SPOT ON. Even his duck face is just like hers!
    Episode #5 is the funniest. Stripper Amanda, Nun Elissa and the dancing KKK.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Each episode of the Wil show just gets better and better.

vCash
    Feeds are back.

Andy nominated McCrae and Spencer.

Pretty much looks like McCrae needs to win POV then the final HOH to get to final 2. Thing is, he can do it, especially if the last few competitions are physical.

I just don't want to see Andy in the final 2. Mind you, GM and Spencer aren't exactly prime specimens of how to play BB either.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_K View Post
    Mind you, GM and Spencer aren't exactly prime specimens of how to play BB either.
    Peter_K,

Whoever makes it to the end is always exactly a prime specimen on how to play BB.

Peter G

vCash
    Well, Peter, you do have a point.

At the end of it the winner is the winner no matter how they got there.

But can you imagine the jury questions if it winds up being McCrae & Spencer in the final 2?

vCash
    at this point I totally want GinaMarie and Spencer in the F2

From the Bloc
    vCash
    at this point I totally want GinaMarie and Spencer in the F2
    I think that's the most likely scenario at this point. Andy won veto, so my bet is he leaves the noms the same and GM will vote out McCrae. No point in taking Spencer off because he will also vote out McCrae, and I'm pretty sure he won't take McCrae off (who would vote out GM). The only jury member who would be happy about that would be Amanda, and she's going to vote for McCrae so why bother.

For the finale, my bet on who can win 2 of 3 comps is GM. She's injured, but she's determined. Second would be Spencer - he doesn't give up. Andy wants it of course, but I'm just not sure he has the stuff.

I think GM and Spencer will take each other as they are relatively equal game footing, and they have been secretly aligned since before Aaryn left. Not sure who Andy would take - probably Spencer.

If any of them have considered the girl power vote in the jury, they aren't talking about it or saying so out loud, but now that even Judd is saying GM is his pick, I think she's going to win this thing.

vCash
    GM and Spencer have discussed the fact earlier that realistically they were both playing for 2nd place. It would make the most sense for the two of them to work together to get to final 2. Logically, it makes sense to keep Spencer.

But I wonder if GM will try to make a bold move and vote out Spencer, keeping McCrae with a promise of him taking her to the final 2? At the end, she could use the argument that she was willing to make bold moves in the game, unlike McCrae.

I doubt it.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    What did people think about Judd saying that Elissa had to go because she was too emotional ("she was changing her mind every five minutes"). When minutes before we saw a man who had a lock on a final four spot become so over-emotional that his alliance got rid of him because he was literally scaring them. A**wipe!

Then his last cutesy comment hoping the "girls" don't scratch his eyes out in the jury house. Becuz good lawd, them's women's just SO emotionals! A**WIPE!! So glad the jerk is gone.

vCash
    Emotional probably wasn't the right word but she kept flipping her focus a lot, especially near the end. She started her HoH determined to get Aaryn out then decided halfway through that Amanda needed to be her target. Then one week later she went from ready to evict Amanda to wanting to save her. I can see wanting her out just because it would be too hard to work with her.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    never take a producers favorite any further than you have to
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Judd was also quite vocal in the house about DR influencing Elissa - she was completely on board to get rid of her, and then suddenly came out of DR one day with this idea to keep Amanda. Judd called it out and mentioned it several more times on the feeds.

And he's right, she was a flip flopper - a floater in my books. In a game like this the only thing worse than a player you know is against you is one you can't predict.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast