Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'm impressed that Judd won that POV. I guess he didn't want to go out in a back door again in his lucky bear shirt!

Will be shocked if he changes the noms.

vCash
    well Elissa doesn't have to wait any longer to get her ring back

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    my god finally, i feel like i've been waiting for this since the eisenhower administration
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Ok, who had Gina Marie as the last girl in the house?!?

Crazy that there are six ladies in jury land now!!

vCash
    Though it no longer matters, I found Elissa voting to keep Amanda pretty smart. If Elissa made it to the final, Amanda might be a potential vote from the jury, plus Amanda may have influence on others in the jury and with Helen, Elissa may have been in a good position.
    Exit interviews were too short, but Elissa seems like the only person that I would consider wanting to know.

vCash
    Feeds are going to be one big Elissa hate fest in the coming days. The five left all hated her. At least Gina Marie is being nice and packing her stuff up.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm rooting for GinaMarie to pull off the impossible...but I know that won't happen, and the rest of them are trolls. At least now I've got a lot more free time now!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Why were the three guys (well, Judd and Andy) so "ecstatic" to vote out Elissa? What did she do that was so horrible that made them react like they did??

I'm trying to figure out McCrae. When Amanda got voted out, he knew that either Andy or Elissa went back on their word. McCrae believes that Elissa is that person. So McCrae think it's Andy and himself against a foursome of GinaMarie, Elissa, Spencer and Judd? Why would McCrae nominate Elissa when he could have been wrong and it was Andy who screwed him? McCrae should have nominated two of the others: GinaMarie, Spencer and Judd. If any of these three won POV, he would have put up the third of that group. This way, he would have had one more week to determine whether it was Elissa or Andy who screwed up. McCrae's actions don't make sense to me....
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Spencer won HoH
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Why were the three guys (well, Judd and Andy) so "ecstatic" to vote out Elissa? What did she do that was so horrible that made them react like they did??
    Judd & GM had been the most friendly with her, but then Elissa apparently told Amanda/McCrae/Andy that she'd put the two of them on the block. Prior to that, Judd had been trying to push Elissa down below McCrae in the Exterminators pecking order, to the point where they though Judd was being kind of shady about her. But once Judd and GM found out that Elissa was siding with Amanda (via Andy), they were angry. Of course, they already had another alliance they were in that she wasn't a part of.

Andy has wanted Elissa out because Elissa's been distrustful of him after the Helen vote. She did not think he was trustworthy and reiterated that. Andy knew Elissa had his number, which is why I can't believe Elissa bought that lie from him tonight.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Spencer won HoH
    Seems like both Andy and Judd threw it. I think they both know at this point its all about the POV comp.

Spencer got to give out rewards/punishments:

Judd has to do jumping jacks, squats, or sit ups every time BB calls him out over the loudspeaker.

GM and McCrae are chained together for 24 hours.

Andy got some cash, not sure how much.

If McCrae wins POV, Andy/Spencer are thinking about voting out GM but its not 100% or anything.

vCash
    Couple more things:

Andy is starting to get some reluctant love over on Sucks for his game play over the last two months. I agree, he has played the game very well but we don't know yet if its all for naught. First he has to get to the finals and then he has to get 5 people to vote for him to win. No way to tell if that's even possible especially with his over the top good bye messages to Jessie, Helen and Amanda.

He has benefited by a couple of big mistakes along the way from others. My main two are:

1. The voting out of Helen over Spencer a couple of weeks ago.

2. Elissa putting up first Aaryn and McCrae and not McCranda with her noms; this didn't allow for a loose GM/Elissa/Aaryn/Judd final 4 to form and pushed GM and Judd over to Spencer & Andy to form the Exterminators.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I am a bit puzzled by Andy's full confession to Amanda in the goodbye message. She might appreciate the gameplay, but at the same time you know she's going to run to the jury house and tell them all about it, and then Helen will pipe in and say "I knew it!! He's been aligned with them the whole time - so untrustworthy!!" and then Amanda might start to put it together that he's been playing her for two weeks, which could paranoy her through to him doing it for the whole season. Others might also now look back on how nice Andy was to them and the alliance they thought they had with him (I know she's gone, but remember Kaitlin's revelation that she trusted him most and thought she had an F2 with him, just like Helen did?) and feel very played - this could kill Andy.

And has he screwed anyone else's game by revealing this alliance? Aaryn might not be too pleased to find that GM formed an alliance without her, and that Judd was flirting away with her while sekretly being aligned with GM and plotting her demise. Judd might be safer depending on what Candice and Jessie know from the jury house - they in theory will assume the deal with Andy and GM came after his return.

Anyone who appreciates game play and votes on that alone should applaud Andy's very deft switching of alliances at exactly the right moment, Judd's change of strategy and ability to survive a return not only unscathed but stronger than ever, GM's hardcore gameplay in the endzone, and Spencer's ability to adapt his alliancing so many times and survive - plus they got out both Amanda and Elissa. But will they just be catty and hateful?

I'm at the thought of those six women in the cat house as Judd called it - I can't recall when I've wanted a peek inside the jury house so bad!

vCash
    I saw tears in Amanda's eyes when she was listening to Andy's goodbye message so I have a feeling she is pretty upset about his double dealing. Whether that plays over to the jury house, I don't know. Dan did a terrible job of managing jury votes last year and that ended up costing him a second win. Same thing could happen to Andy where he plays the "better" game but looses out on the big money cause he didn't manage the jury well.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Can anyone explain why Elissa would think that McCrae voted out Amanda?

I actually thought it made sense for Andy to tell Amanda the truth... he must have thought she would figure it out by jury anyway, so at least he got to tell her on his terms and she might be over it by the time of voting. I don't know if it was necessary to go into detail about the exterminators though... he could have just said he was trying to vote with the house and put the heat on Elissa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Can anyone explain why Elissa would think that McCrae voted out Amanda?
    The DR gave her the wrong info? Her gameplay was so up and down. She managed to inadvertently break up 3AM but then left genuinely thinking McCrae had flipped on Amanda. I'm surprised she was able to last as long as she did.

vCash
    as she said with Julie, "Andy seemed so surprised"! He really has done the best job, but his acting is as bad as Helen's, I just cannot believe that everyone buys that up. I mean, Amanda even said her parting shot out of the house was to try to get the target off him and help his game, whether he voted for or against her (but she was still surprised he booted her)!

Amanda was aggravating to the end - even though her behavior in the house was beyond appalling, she gave great interview with Julie. It was (dang it!) very smart of Andy to come clean to her. She's batshit crazy and highly emotional, but unless MaCrae is in the F2, Andy will get her vote.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think Andy started out trying to manage the jury - he was busily building relationships with absolutely everyone (again, remember Kaitlin?), and could blame pretty much every vote on "going with the house, so hard for me to see you go." But then he went too far with at least two people - Helen and Amanda - letting them think he was not just a friend and trying to help their game, but 100% loyal to them and them alone. And unfortunately, they are likely the most vocal and influential jury members, so whether they decide he played a brilliant game (ya got me!) or a shady game (you screwed me) might make all the difference.

For the others, I don't think McCrae has a leg to stand on unless the jury really hates his opponent because I don't think they will respect him as a person or a player. The guys on the jury might be ticked that he spent the whole game behind Amanda while they were all playing hard and them somehow squeaked to the end.

Judd has a good chance I think because of how he managed to survive being a returnee, and I think most of them like him. GM has a shot if it becomes a girl power vote (I could see Helen engineering this and others happy to go along - they have the majority of the jury). Spencer is a long shot IMO unless he's against McCrae or it's Andy and they all decide they hate him. Being a professional pawn doesn't give you much of a case - unless he goes on a challenge run now of course - and I think quite of few of girls don't like him at all.

vCash
    Gina Marie and McCrae are the noms.

If either wins POV, Judd will go up. Andy is safe, according to Spencer.

POV comp should be quite competitive tomorrow.

vCash
    Article from EW - about the 500th episode....

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/09/06/bi...y-tv-pantheon/

My favorite part: ... the show’s editors don’t have a long post-production cycle to decide who they’ll present as a hero or a villain; the end result is something which feels a little bit more like genuine truth, if only because the producers don’t have enough time to get their lies straight

Genuine truth - ha ha ha

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast