Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    I just read Hamsterwatch. It seems McRae is getting handjobs in the HOH room. That's at least one alliance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I just read Hamsterwatch. It seems McRae is getting handjobs in the HOH room. That's at least one alliance.
    Yep, McCrea is getting lots of love up in the HOH room from Amanda. And Some on Sucks think that he and Amanda actually had sex last night---camera caught the beginning but then switched away and didn't come back till they were done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    'Big Brother 15' house: The racism, misogyny and homophobia comes out!: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...comes-out.html

I like past HG Ragan Fox's "open letter" to Big Brother. http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/0...oduction-team/
    I totally agree with Ragan.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I totally agree with Ragan.
    Does CBS think the viewers are middle-America housewives who would be offended by what's happening? So they stop watching and ratings plummet? I think to show all of this stuff would make the show MUCH more interesting. I'm probably not going to watch this season because I think it'll be the same ol', same ol'. HOWEVER, if they showed all the shit hittin' the fan...I'll be watching every single episode.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i know im offended that one of the alliances is "team bieber"
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I want to see when one of the racists sit with the Chenbot and she's mean to them.

vCash
    Has Chenbot been programmed with emotions?

vCash
    Yes. It's a new feature in Chenbot 2013.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Has Chenbot been programmed with emotions?
    she rarely calls anyone out for anything. the production assistant in charge of writing her cue cards cant afford feed access.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I hate that all the good stuff happens while I'm sleeping and then I have to go to work so I don't have time to watch the flashback.

Oh well, glad Candice told off Aaryn and that the Bieber alliance is mostly hated and shouldn't be long before it implodes.

Now lets hope Helen, Candice, Howard, Judd, Amanda, and Elissa can get an alliance of people I like going!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Apparently David had to be told that he needs to cover up when changing out of his clothes. Somehow he missed the part about cameras and live 24/7 feeds. Anyone found pictures?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Apparently David had to be told that he needs to cover up when changing out of his clothes. Somehow he missed the part about cameras and live 24/7 feeds. Anyone found pictures?
    Joker's Updates has David's nude changing in their media section.

vCash
    The media is starting to pick up on Aaryn and Gina Marie's racist/homophobic remarks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3529903.html

Will be interesting to see if CBS ignores what is going on with the taped episodes or not. My guess: no way any of this makes it to a TV near year. Your computer, yes, but not your TV.

Can't wait till Wednesday when David is shown the door and Aaryn's showmance dies off. Well for an hour. She'll be after Jeremy as soon as she can!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    before the show starts, the producers know what story arcs they want. they will edit the show accordingly. i am guessing notrachel and her massively tweaked face are going to be featured prominently.

vCash
    I don't imagine CBS will air any of the racist remarks. They get enough flack as it is filling the house with a bunch of white kids out of college. They throw in two or three people per season who are not white. The percentages don't even come close to reflecting the population as a whole. Do they represent CBS viewers? I don't know those statistics. Anyway, I don't think CBS will remark on something that they seem to have been guilty of in their own way. They are also responsible for casting these people, to a degree. It will be interesting if a big deal is made of it in the house because they would have to go out of their way to ignore it, then.

By the way, I can hardly look at Elissa's face. It looks like it has been pulled and plumped to death. It is just unnatural and it honestly frightens me.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Do they represent CBS viewers?
    Not when their entire cast is under 40.

By the way, I can hardly look at Elissa's face. It looks like it has been pulled and plumped to death. It is just unnatural and it honestly frightens me.
    I can't look away. It's oddly fascinating how part of her face doesn't move when she speaks.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    "Big Brother" LIVE eviction show moving back to Thursday starting July 11: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

Big Brother, which currently airs Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, will now be broadcast on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, with the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, shifting to Thursday beginning July 11.

vCash
    Did boat guy just start flossing in the middle if the conversation he was having in the hoh room? Who does that?

vCash
    I know a lot of people who floss all the time, even out in public. This has become even more common with those packs of individual floss picks you can buy. I constantly see them in parking lots and stuff. Good to know people are taking care of their teeth. lol
    -Brian

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    This years crew is a little too immature for my taste.

Jeremy was wiping his bare butt crack with Elissa's hat (Aaryn and David witnessed it and were laughing their asses off). Production made him bring the hat to the DR so the hat could be dry cleaned. He then had to let Elissa know what he did and apologize to her. But I don't think she actually understood what he did with her hat. He said he "tapped her hat on his butt".
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 07-03-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast