Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Amanda does frustrate me because she's clearly smart, and she's already been on a reality show so she knows what makes a good soundbite.
    What other show was Amanda on? I just googled her (last name is Zuckerman) but didn't see any mention of her being on another show. Did find something about Amanda being pregnant before coming on the show and possibly having an abortion so she could be in this seasons' cast??!!

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/201...later-pregnan/

And this article says Amanda is using the POV on McCrae and Elissa might put Andy up in his place instead of Amanda??

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/201...on-episode-27/

Both articles are from the same site, so if one is B.S. the other probably is also.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    the POV ceremony already happened - McCrae is down, Andy is up

I can't remember where I found clips of the show Amanda was on before - I hadn't heard of it, it seemed like some sort of competitive punk'd dealio. I think she was only on one ep, it wasn't a season series thing. I'll see if I can find it again.

ETA: I was wrong about the premise. Show was called Big Shot Live, back in 2008:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942907/

here's the Amanda reel (crappy video quality):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq1yh8KIXnA
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    While chit chatting with Judd in the backyard today, Elissa spoiled how Kat and Hayden do on Survivor so if you don't want to know, be careful on your feed recapping reading today.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I know they know each other (Kat and Hayden were apparently at Rachel's wedding), but the folks at Survivor aren't going to be happy about this - somebody breached their confidentiality contract

And no, I do not want the spoiler - not even a hint please!!

vCash
    I finally got a recap of the craziness that went on the feeds last night. Just when I thought Amanda couldn't get any lower..... The nastier she is to Elissa, the more Elissa just does not give a rat's ass.

All of twop seems to be screaming for a coup d'etat, or pandora's box so that Elissa can control next week's votes

ETA: Jenny - DO NOT go to Hamsterwatch. Dingo has gleefully spoiled what Elissa said about Survivor. And called those of us who didn't want to know crybabies
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

Big Brother 15 : The saga ep.#9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSAjDSGoiM0

From the Bloc
    vCash
    ETA: Jenny - DO NOT go to Hamsterwatch. Dingo has gleefully spoiled what Elissa said about Survivor. And called those of us who didn't want to know crybabies
    Thanks for the warning, but sadly I went there this morning before coming here. That was a shitty thing for Hamsterwatch to do - big difference between spoiling something that will be shown in a few days on a game we are all following as it happens and spoiling Survivor for heaven's sake. NOT impressed.

And not with Elissa either - some might say she doesn't know it hasn't aired yet, but I don't buy that - totally inappropriate.

I do wonder if there will be fall out from this. Spoilers can usually be blamed on some crew member or a local on location, but in this case, it seems clear that Hayden and/or Kat have been blabbing themselves.

Here's hoping Elissa got it wrong somehow so that I and others who like to be unspoiled can enjoy the season.

vCash
    There's always a chance that Hayden/Kat were messing around when telling folks where they finished so I wouldn't take what Elissa heard as 100% true.

Last day full day in the house for Aaryn.

In order to stay, she so far has done the following:

thrown GM under the bus
    picked a fight with Spencer
    flirted with Judd; even got him to give her a peck on the lips but then ruined it all by telling some big lie to Amanda that Elissa has a crush on Judd; Amanda had to confront Elissa about it, who just made jokes about moving to Utah with her two husbands but it freaked Judd out and he ignored Aaryn the rest of the night.

So good luck with getting any of these fools to vote for you now, Aaryn.

She'll probably do some more flirting with Judd today but Judd told Elissa yesterday morning that if she does want to make out, he's all for it but will still vote her out. He likes Jessie and wants to date her post show but he told Elissa that since she's moving to LA after the show to be an actress/waitress, he's not going to do anything.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    There's always a chance that Hayden/Kat were messing around when telling folks where they finished so I wouldn't take what Elissa heard as 100% true.
    That is my hope It does surprise me that two CBS reality veterans would be loose lipped like that, but you never know. And Elissa should know better too - does she want to more opportunities with CBS? Maybe not, but her sister sure does.

It's SO hard to stay unspoiled these days - you can't go on the internet without accidentally seeing something about shows like Mad Men (some of us are a few seasons behind ) and I continue to curse BBC/PBS for not coordinating their Downton Abbey schedules. Many seasons ago I spoiled for Survivor and it really wrecked the enjoyment of that season for me, so I haven't since. But it's sure getting harder when they cast "celebrities" in these things and the buzz goes well beyond the boards that I purposely stay away from. Revenge is another difficult one - for some reason people like to "hint" on that one, so while I try to stay away from it, the shockers are never that shocking when the shows air.

Le sigh.

vCash
    I spoil everything so for me its not a big deal that Elissa has loose lips but I totally understand why you are upset, Jenny. She should have never said anything and later Judd and Andy were pissed at her for spoiling the season for them (Andy was in the backyard too during the conversation). I think sometimes Elissa likes to remind folks that she's got connections into the CBS reality world and that could come back to hurt her.

The Exterminators talked last night in the backyard after McCranda went to bed and right now they seem "solid". Well as solid as an alliance can be till the next HOH happens. I can see Spencer and Andy throwing HOH on Thursday as not to have to pick a side so it should be GM/Judd versus McCranda.

I know GM has said some really vile things over the past 2 months but I'm starting to very reluctantly root for her. she has a decent grasp on the house dynamics and has been telling Judd some stuff that makes me hope that he'll eventually ditch Andy/Spencer if he gets the chance. And she is aware of the possibility of McCrae replacing her so she is pushing for him to go before Amanda. Smart girl as that is totally what Spencer/Andy want!

So gooooo GM/Judd! Win HOH tomorrow night so McCranda are on the block together!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Agree re GM. I don't think she's seen a lot of the world outside her community, and in mixed race/ethnic communities it's common to label one another. Sometimes it's nasty, but much of the time it's just how people maintain their own identities and acknowledge others. I remember meeting someone years ago and assuming she was Italian by her surname. She quickly corrected me by saying "no, I'm a pork chop - I'm Portuguese" and later when a few of us were talking about middle names she said "of course my middle name is Marie, like all Portuguese Catholic girls." GM reminds me of her - this person was in her early 20s in a very multi-ethnic community and it's how she sorted our her place in it, as did pretty much everyone else. She was super smart, but had seen little beyond her own community and sometimes said some pretty crazy stuff, just like GM.

I think that over time, GM will realize that some things aren't as funny as she thought. I think losing her job is going to hit her hard (not to mention Nick and her ongoing self esteem issue), and I'm hopeful that with supportive (not enabling) family and friends, she'll grow from this experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Thanks for the warning, but sadly I went there this morning before coming here. That was a shitty thing for Hamsterwatch to do - big difference between spoiling something that will be shown in a few days on a game we are all following as it happens and spoiling Survivor for heaven's sake.
    yeah - I was actually impressed that in the pages and pages and pages of twop feed discussion I read last night no one spoiled it. It was brought up but acknowledged that it was a spoiler for something else so not ok to discuss. twop can be hardcore about enforcing their policies (or they used to be - it's so huge now who knows), so people probably don't want to get booted off the site.

[spoiler]I do wonder if there will be fall out from this. Spoilers can usually be blamed on some crew member or a local on location, but in this case, it seems clear that Hayden and/or Kat have been blabbing themselves.[/QUOTE]
    hope so...what happened to Russell when he blatantly blabbed about some recent season (was it lil Hantz' first season?).

GEE, MAYBE CBS SHOULD STOP BEING SO INCESTUOUS WITH THEIR CASTING.

The entire premise of this season of Survivor has kind of spoiled it for me in the true sense of the word, so I'm less upset about it than I would be for other seasons. I am that Elissa may have alienated potential allies from it though.

vCash
    Just when I feel like giving GM a pass, she says the most obnoxious things. Her latest was that the Sandy Hook killings was just a conspiracy to implement gun control, and 9/11/01 was a conspiracy too.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    OMG...is this normal for what the house is like?

BB15- Elissa can't stop laughing at Amanda

I've never watched the live feeds before...does this kind of endless, ongoing psychological bulldozing go on all the time?? I don't care that there's tears (which were probably strategic)...after a minute or two, I'd be screaming, "ENOUGH!!!" Honestly, Amanda can just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk............. Love how it ended though, "okay, I'm going to bed now...."

I can't remember where I found clips of the show Amanda was on before - I hadn't heard of it, it seemed like some sort of competitive punk'd dealio. I think she was only on one ep, it wasn't a season series thing. I'll see if I can find it again.

ETA: I was wrong about the premise. Show was called Big Shot Live, back in 2008:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942907/

here's the Amanda reel (crappy video quality):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq1yh8KIXnA
    Thank you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    OMG...is this normal for what the house is like?

BB15- Elissa can't stop laughing at Amanda
    no - normally people engage with the agressor and start screaming at them.

Elissa couldn't give a flying fcuk about Amanda and it's a beautiful thing.

I really hope they show Elissa's spit take - although they would have to edit the heck out of GM, who was just tryin' to drink her motherfcuking soda

ETA: I notice Dingo edited out her "crybabies" comment, although she left the unapologetic spoiler

vCash
    Its 12:30 BBT and only Elissa and Aaryn are up and about.

My guess is that Judd/Spencer/GM will try to "sleep" from now till tomorrow afternoon so they don't have to deal with Aaryn.

In a way I wish she was getting some epic blindside but knowing that she won 4 HOHs and still finished in 8th place makes me happy.

vCash
    Catherine M - have you seen the (now deleted) tweet about Amanda? I saw it on Jokers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Catherine M - have you seen the (now deleted) tweet about Amanda? I saw it on Jokers.
    The one about where she's suppose to DOR tomorrow night on the live show?? Yeah I saw that on Sucks.

I'd be very surprised if that happens. But who knows.

vCash
    That's the one. I'd be surprised too. It was still nice to imagine!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    DOR at abbreviations.com:

http://www.abbreviations.com/DOR

Department of Revenue?

Deadly Orgone Rays?

Dead Or Revived?

Detailed Outage Report?

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast