Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I seriously doubt Amanda gets anywhere with Elissa regarding GM. Elissa is on to Amanda and knows she has been controlling the game for weeks. The entire point of her nominations is to try and put a dent in that (well, it was to get out Amanda but now that is impossible). It wouldn't make any sense for her to suddenly fall for what she is trying to stop. Elissa is too smart for that.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    So GM, Judd, Spencer and Andy formed an alliance last night to get out first Aaryn, then McCranda, then Elissa. Judd came up with the name of "Exterminators". Count down begins to how long it takes Andy to blab everything to McCranda. Should be sometime this morning when everyone gets up.

I watched some of the feeds last night and Amanda is just such a freakin loser. The stuff that she was saying about Elissa and her family is just disgusting. After the POV ceremony today, Elissa should just grab some food and lock herself in the HOH room till Thursday. I think I'll start the prayer circle now for a Judd/GM HOH win as I don't think I can stand a McCranda/Andy win on Thursday night.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    hmm, I almost hope that Andy does blab about the alliance to McCranda, his new buddies find out, and they vote him out. Of course, with the house down to so few, it's more dangerous now because if either of McCranda wins HoH next week everything will blow to hell. But that's really the case anyway.

have any of you wandered over to the twop BB boards? Everyone hates Amanda (natch), but wow, no love for McCrae the superfan
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Calling him "Amanda's dildo" is pretty blunt but kind of accurate at this point.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think even Dingo, who was very excited to have "one of her own" on the show, has been very disappointed with his performance.

vCash
    GM is quite the little liar. So far this morning she has told Elissa she is 110% voting out Aaryn while telling Aaryn that she is 110% voting for her to stay!

Its going to be a great week on the feeds as Aaryn/Andy (I'm assuming he's the replacement nom) scramble for votes.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Andy is the replacement nom - I think just about everyone is going to have to play their hand now on Thursday night.

vCash
    I'm surprised no comments about how BB edited Helen out of the nail polish remover scene in last night's show.

very happy that someone from 3AM will be going home Not a wasted HoH at all.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    So GM, Judd, Spencer and Andy formed an alliance last night...
    Does Judd not remember being in a final four alliance with Andy...and then got evicted? Why would Judd pick Andy over Elissa?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Does Judd not remember being in a final four alliance with Andy...and then got evicted? Why would Judd pick Andy over Elissa?
    Because in order to work with Spencer, he has to go with Andy.

Judd is all about surviving from HOH to HOH now and since Elissa can't play on Thursday night, he has chosen to work with Spencer/Andy. No idea if it will last or not but I can understand why Judd is doing what he is doing.

vCash
    Its early yet but so far Andy has not told McCranda about the Exterminators. So I guess its back to playing both sides of the house for him and depending on who wins HOH on Thursday, that will dictate his next move. I can see him throwing HOH so he doesn't have to show his loyalty up front.

As of right now, Aaryn has no intention of campaigning to stay; that she is resigned to being voted out on Thursday.

Me: can't wait to see Julie's exit interview with her!

vCash
    I wonder how much Julie can say right now, since Aaryn will be going to the Jury house and not home?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think fans will be disappointed with Julie's interview, because as genevieve says, she can't talk about outside reaction while she's still in the game. Anything she hints at (ie does she think Candice will want to see her), Aaryn probably won't get. Plus, early on it was her remarks about Helen that really set things on fire, and yet in the past couple of weeks they've been airing how much Aaryn admires Helen, so again Julie would have to be really specific to make Aaryn react to what fans want her to react to, and she can't.

vCash
    Aaryn has a clue now about how she's being portrayed, so it won't have the zing that Kaitlin's did. Although Aaryn is pretty convinced that it's all editing, which could create some schadenfreude. At this point I expect some minor mention of the comments in the house during elimination, probably some recap with footage during the finale, a post-season statement from Aaryn about how she was made the scapegoat for the entire house (not wrong) and that anyone who knows her knows she's no racist (er...), and then she will go to a media blackout for a while.

vCash
    Aaryn has changed her mind and has decide to started to look for three votes.

So far she has sent GM up to the HOH room to work on a deal with Elissa (who has no vote), talked to Judd that if he voted for her to say she would go after McCranda; Judd promptly went back to sleep after mumbling "I'll think about it".

So this could get good as Andy sniffs out her campaigning in the coming days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I wonder how much Julie can say right now, since Aaryn will be going to the Jury house and not home?
    To me that is one of the disappointments that Aaryn was not voted out before jury. With the finale - having the jury questions and voting, there will not be much time. There will be some articles afterwards - but I do not think we will see/hear as much since she is out of the loop til game over.
    This season's cast is just horrible. I so want to be a fly on the wall when many of them realize how they are viewed by America.

I just can't stand Amanda. She is a horrible person, through and through. And to think in the first episode - I thought - someone to keep an eye on, had potential. Funny how she could have been more subtle and charming - she may have gotten the same results - but with a deserving win at the end.
    It seems now - if she wins - it will be because she bullied everyone and they are afraid she would come after them.
    Also - I want her voted out - but how is she going to behave in the jury house. Can she be sequestered from the rest of the jury?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I want Amanda out because she has controlled the game too well. However, I don't see how this makes her a bad person or is a fault. This is exactly how people win Big Brother. Almost no one can get all the way to the end by just winning everything and playing their own game by themselves. Those people are too strong and are picked off quickly. Some people are picked off just for looking like a strong player, before even proving whether they are or aren't. So what is so bad about Amanda playing an amazing game? It isn't her fault she is in a house full of spineless people who do everything she says.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I just can't stand Amanda. She is a horrible person, through and through. And to think in the first episode - I thought - someone to keep an eye on, had potential. Funny how she could have been more subtle and charming - she may have gotten the same results - but with a deserving win at the end.
    I had high hopes for Amanda at the beginning for similar reasons - I thought if she really was a high end RE agent then she should be good at reading people and making things happen, which she is. However, it's the emotional stuff that's bugging me now, which in part seems to be drug based. She apparently takes several different drugs, apparently hoards them a bit to be focused at the right times, and asks for - and apparently gets - stuff like Xanax. All kinda skary if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    So what is so bad about Amanda playing an amazing game? It isn't her fault she is in a house full of spineless people who do everything she says.
    Agree - I don't like the word bully being thrown around out there because I feel it takes away from the meaning of true bullying that can be such a very serious issue. She's pushy and she's aggressive and she's playing hard - and if the other players are stupid enough to let her get away with it in the game then they do not deserve to win. She deserves the credit and they deserve the blame.

vCash
    The crappy things she's said in there? Not just gameplay. Amanda does frustrate me because she's clearly smart, and she's already been on a reality show so she knows what makes a good soundbite. I wanted to root for her. But she's also an insecure egomaniac who spans the distance between Aaryn's hatefulness and GinaMarie's profound ignorance. And, unlike truly excellent players of this or any other social strategy game, she lacks self awareness.

And I do blame people for making stupid moves or non-moves in the BB house (*HELEN*), but at this point I think I'd rather have Aaryn win than Amanda.

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Because in order to work with Spencer, he has to go with Andy.

Judd is all about surviving from HOH to HOH now and since Elissa can't play on Thursday night, he has chosen to work with Spencer/Andy. No idea if it will last or not but I can understand why Judd is doing what he is doing.
    Judd still seems to be covering for Elissa a bit. I think he's looking for some additional support in case she gets evicted next week. But this four-person Exterminators alliance, temporary/fake or not, doesn't have Elissa as its primary target. He wants Amanda out and so does she. That should be enough to bond them for a while while they're both in the house.

Next week could get really interesting depending on who wins the next HOH, and if there's (FINALLY) some kind of Pandora's Box.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast