Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

vCash
    Did you see the makings of the latest conspiracy theory? Look for the hand.
    http://imgur.com/nLddgbF

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    She told Judd earlier today that she will NOT work with Amanda and I believe her. And then she later told Gina Marie that she can't work with Aaryn. So she's trying to put together some sort of "outsider" alliance of herself/Judd/GM/Spencer.
    HOLD STRONG ELISSA!

if Elissa and GM make it to the finale, this will end up being the best season evarrrr
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    She told Judd earlier today that she will NOT work with Amanda and I believe her. And then she later told Gina Marie that she can't work with Aaryn. So she's trying to put together some sort of "outsider" alliance of herself/Judd/GM/Spencer.
    2:59 A.M.?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Did anyone see the shot of Elissa falling off the little platform and hanging for dear life, then being able to pull herself back up? That move right there earns her my full support! I am now rooting for Elissa!

This is the only pic I can find someone on another board had an animated gif.

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/statu...556416/photo/1
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I read about it last night - would love to see a gif
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash

vCash
    Aaryn and McCrae are the nominations.

Great stuff on the feeds last night post noms.

Have to hand it to Gina Marie, she is playing a great social game now and has sniffed out the power switch in the house. She actually told this to Aaryn after Aaryn spent like 30 minutes bitchin and moaning about being on the block:

GM said "Good talk but I have to go, I'm eating with Elissa".

I really think there is a good chance that GM/Elissa/Spencer/Judd will form some sort of loose alliance; who the next HOH will determine if it works or not.

vCash
    One more thing:

Elissa wants to go through with her backdoor plan of Amanda that she discussed with Helen last week. Judd gave his ok (he is Elissa's closest ally now) and Elissa told Aaryn that Amanda is her true target.

POV players were picked and of course Amanda was chosen. Judd and GM are the other two playing with Elissa, McCrae and Aaryn.

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. At least stuff is happening this week; thank goodness Elissa held on to win HOH as if Amanda had won, Judd would have one foot out the door again!

vCash
    please please please please please please please no Amanda POV win!!!

just read about Amanda's pow wow with Elissa, during with Elissa burst out laughing (at the faces Amanda was making). This week will either be excellent, or a disaster!

vCash
    POV comp is going on right now. Hopefully one of GM/Elissa/Judd/Aaryn wins POV and Aaryn gets replaced by Amanda.

If Amanda does leave, the guys will have the majority and it will be up to Judd whether he stays with Elissa or looks to work with McCrae/Andy/Spencer. I guess it will come down to who the next HOH is.

vCash
    I don't want another boys club, so I am hoping for a McCrae POV win, where he does NOT use the POV and gets shoved out the door. Amanda can be next week.

Of course, I will also be happy if Amanda goes this week.

vCash
    Its a long way to Thursday but I think that McCrae has a shot at staying if he wins POV and doesn't use it.

Amanda: Aaryn
    Andy: Aaryn

Judd: McCrae
    GM: McCrae

It would come down to Spencer and who knows what he would do.

vCash
    Amanda won POV.

Oh well.

Time for Aaryn to get ready for her interview with Julie!

vCash
    Amanda/McCrae are telling Aaryn she is staying but they think the replacement nom is going to be Gina Marie.

Elissa is planning on Andy so McCranda will have to make a choice between Aaryn/Andy.

vCash
    I wish Julie would slam Aaryn in her interview.
    Gina Marie won't go up on the block. Did you see their wonderful/hilarious conversation last night on BBAD?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I wish Julie would slam Aaryn in her interview.
    Gina Marie won't go up on the block. Did you see their wonderful/hilarious conversation last night on BBAD?
    Saw some of it. GM has impressed me with her ability to work the social game this week. Its going to keep her off the block!

Andy vs Aaryn is very interesting. Lots of scrambling to happen between now and Thursday.

McCrae and Spencer will want to keep Andy; Amanda and GM will want to keep Aaryn. Judd could end up being the swing vote, if Amanda and McCrae vote differently!

And its looks like GM was this close to winning but dropped her ball at the last second, allowing Amanda to win. So close yet so far to getting rid of Amanda!

vCash
    UGH, more Amanda?

vCash
    It seems that Elissa was successful in turning GM against Aaryn last night. We'll see.
    Andy SHOULD have a taste of the block, imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    UGH, more Amanda?
    Yeah I turned the feeds off as she's back in charge and I don't find that enjoyable. Probably will take a break from them the rest of the weekend and then check back on Monday after the POV ceremony.

vCash
    So Amanda is trying to keep the 3 am alliance going so has gone full press for Gina Marie to be the replacement nomination. So far Elissa seems firm in her decision that she is not putting GM up and it will Andy but there is still 24 hours to go before the POV ceremony.

If it is Andy vs Aaryn, we could see for the first time McCrae really wanting to vote opposite of Amanda. Might be an interesting week on the feeds after all!

Oh there is something different about Judd this time around. I think he was clued in some way about the reaction to the racism by the public as he refuses to interact with Aaryn on any level and was saying last night how upset his family is going to be that he was friends with Amanda. That goes back to the DVD that he watched with Jessie and Candice that contained all of Amanda's 'highlights'.

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast