Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Elissa wins veto. It was the OTEV competition they do every year.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Love that Elissa won. Helen has a rude awakening coming. She better wise up and start working on trying to get one of McRanda nominated. Wont happen but she should try.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I'd really like to see "The Pressure Cooker" hoh played this Thursday. They've only ever did it once.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I'd really like to see "The Pressure Cooker" hoh played this Thursday. They've only ever did it once.
    no thanks, i'm much older now and need my sleep
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Elissa knows that Helen is the true target but so far hasn't said anything. Since Helen gleefully sent out her allies the last few weeks, I hope that her "allies" do the same on Thursday! She deserves it for believing that McCrae would make a final 3 deal without Amanda.

vCash
    I actually yelled earlier today at my laptop when Helen was muttering to herself about finding the needed votes to stay "they are all in the JURY HOUSE, you dumbass".

Right now she thinks she has Andy and Elissa's vote but needs one more from McCrae/Amanda/GM but doesn't seem overly concerned cause of her final 3 deal with McCrae.

Amanda is getting paranoid that Aaryn is making a play for McCrae (I'm not making this up) so Helen's best hope is actually for Amanda to piss off Aaryn in the next 24 hours and have Amanda be the replacement nom, not Spencer as Spencer/GM/Elissa would totally vote out Amanda over Helen.

vCash
    Well I was wrong. Spencer would not vote out Amanda as he's "with" McCrae and Andy in some pseudo guys alliance so even though Aaryn was making some noise last night that she would put up Amanda as the replacement nom, she backed off once she realized the three votes to evict her weren't there cause of Spencer.

Why Spencer didn't push for Amanda to go up in his place is beyond me but I think its a combination of being sure of staying and the fact that he loathes Elissa and doesn't want to work with her at all.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Sounds like Spencer is also winning favour with McCranda - they think he's trustworthy, and that GM definitely has to go before he does. Aaryn is treading on thin ground here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Sounds like Spencer is also winning favour with McCranda - they think he's trustworthy, and that GM definitely has to go before he does. Aaryn is treading on thin ground here.
    McCrae wants it to be him, Amanda, Andy and Spencer at the final 4. Whether Amanda lets that happen, I'm not sure as I think she wants the final 4 to be her, McCrae, Andy and Elissa. Aaryn's big wins have put the target on her big time and agree she's def in trouble in the coming weeks.

I have no idea how the returnee will affect all of this since (1) we don't know who it is and (2) we don't know if they'll have any special powers.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    glad Elissa won POV. I want to like Helen's game, but she's so oblivious! Really, really wish Aaryn would put up Amanda, and Spencer would wake up.

I have to root for Andy now. A McCranda win would be worse than an Aaryn win at this point Amanda kinda deserves it for being the true mastermind, but she's just as hateful as Aaryn. McCrae is nothing but Amanda's toy at this point. And everyone should be scrambling to bring either GM or Elissa with them, because neither of them has a ghost of a chance to win.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Amanda is better off getting rid of Aaryn - you are right about the challenges - that's hard to argue at the end, plus Aaryn can *prove* her big moves (Judd, Helen) whereas Amanda can only *claim* them. Rachel won by winning challenges and staying alive despite being nominated a lot after all. Plus, now that Amanda has heard that Aaryn entertained the idea of putting her up, it could very well be over for her.

Did anyone notice on the show last night that while Helen was weeping to everyone in HOH, she kept going on about Elissa, but also on at least two occasions mentioned Andy and "the three of us"? Funny no one seemed to catch it - I bet Andy did, and was freaking out inside. Everyone knows Helen and Elissa are tight, but this might have been the first time that anyone - Elissa included - heard that Helen thinks Andy is part of her F3 as well. Amanda needs to point this out to Aaryn (and GM, who seems happy to ride Aaryn's coat tails) - that Helen clearly has an F3 in mind that does not include her.

As for who is coming back - my guess is either Judd or Helen. If Amanda by chance goes Thurs, then Judd for sure. Judd is motivated - he loves the game, knows how to play it, wants back in, probably feels he needs a second chance bad. Candice can't win to save her life let alone a place in the game, and while she may think she wants revenge, I don't think she wants to really play. Andy's blog says all she does is sleep all day anyway, so she's far better suited to the jury house. Jessie is the wild card - she might be more fired up than ever, in which case has a shot of winning something - but she might also have calmed down to the point of knowing she's a long shot to win, and just taking the stipend and enjoying time by the pool.

Helen will be motivated, but also possibly upset and not on her game, especially if the vote is unan and she knows Elissa voted her out. Amanda can't win at all.

So my money's on Judd, which would be great news for Spencer and McCrae, and potentially Andy and maybe even GM. Judd would never be stupid enough to let Helen/Amanda keep going, and I think he'd put a big target on Aaryn - not because she blindsided him, but because she's proven she could win her way to the end.

As for special powers, one assumes the returnee will be safe from nomination or renomination for their first week back. Could be even more fun if their comp also determines HOH

vCash
    Judd coming back would be for sure great for Spencer and McCrae. We could end up with an all male final 4 after all if Judd is able to worth both of them and send Aaryn/Amanda to jury land.

I just hope that Judd has been at the Jury house the last two weeks, hanging out with Candice and having jury house sex with Jessie as if he comes back, I need a relaxed, mellow Judd in the house, not the stressed out puppy that he was his last week when he sorta lost his mind/way.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Spencer is replacement nom and Helen is currently crying to Andy saying he's the swing vote and if she goes then everyone will know he's a traitor and America will hate him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Spencer is replacement nom and Helen is currently crying to Andy saying he's the swing vote and if she goes then everyone will know he's a traitor and America will hate him.
    That's hysterical. But its too late for everyone left in the house as they are all pretty much universally hated. Well there is some love still left for Elissa but its waning.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm with Dingo about Elissa - she's so out of touch with the object of this game that she's highly entertaining even though she's a terrible player.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I can't imagine the winner of the Jury competition will come back as HoH. That would be extremely unfair to the houseguests who have made it this far and didn't get evicted. However, I could see the returning houseguest being immune from nomination. That would make sense to keep them from going right back out.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show:

Big Brother 15: The saga ep #8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1k30jzQQTA

Love Julie's dress.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I can't imagine the winner of the Jury competition will come back as HoH. That would be extremely unfair to the houseguests who have made it this far and didn't get evicted. However, I could see the returning houseguest being immune from nomination. That would make sense to keep them from going right back out.
    Agree not fair, but then again someone coming back isn't really either - I've never been a fan of players coming back. They had their chance and were voted out fair and square.

I just really hope it's Judd or Jessie as they will at least add to the game. Candice is a waste of time, and I'd had enough of Helen back in week 2.

vCash
    Is anyone else finding it hard to be interested in what is going on in the house? I guess cause I pretty much hate everyone that is left that I'm finding that I really don't care what happens.

I am going to tune in tomorrow night as I want to see Elissa win veto and on Thursday to see the returnee comp but I'm not optimistic that anything will change.

So I guess "Go Judd" "Go Jessie"! Please win the returnee comp!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I've given up wasting my time watching the feeds. Worst and most boring season ever.

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast