Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

vCash
    Judd coming back will make Andy, Helen and Amanda's heads explode so that's good too.

vCash
    I'm going to miss Jessie. She at least tried to get out Amanda even if she went about all the wrong way. Hope she enjoys the jury house with Candice and Judd!!

Wonder if Aaryn is going to try a big move with this HOH?!?

Amanda is going to want Helen out so we'll see if that happens this week.

That's going to be good, a competition to see who comes back! If they want Judd to come back, they'll make sure its something a guy can win.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I have a feeling this week could be great. Helen and Amanda could attack at the same time and Aaryn will be stuck in the middle. Will she make another huge move or will she play it safe and nominate Spencer and GM? If Aaryn takes out another big player (ideally Amanda, but Helen will do) then she really is a deserving winner, despite what PeterG thinks.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    she wont put up amanda or paula poundstone. putting up spencer and gm is a waste. she should put up helen and notrachel.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Would love if Judd makes it back - as he would cause the most game paranoia. Candice and jessie would annoy, but IMHO not to the level if the MVP Judd came back.

Will be interesting to see what Aaryn does. I do agree if she makes a play to get rid of Amanda or Helen and with 4 HOH, in BB world - would deserve to win.

I would love it if both Amanda and Helen were nominate. So much fun.

And who is Paula Pounstone????

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post

And who is Paula Pounstone????
    i think mcrae looks exactly like comedian paula poundstone
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    A nomination of Amanda/Helen would be amazing but too risky as she would upset both of them, one of whom is guaranteed to stay and perhaps both if veto gets used. A better choice would be McCrae/Amanda that way you keep Helen on your side plus it eliminates a guaranteed vote for Amanda to stay when you have her "husband" on the bloc with her. You could almost guarantee that one of them goes, even if veto is used, if you can rally the house to do your bidding and make sure you put up the right replacement nominee if it comes to that.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I just read that it's a competition to return - Candice, Judd, Jessie and whoever is voted out next week (they all seem to be aiming for Helen at this point) compete Thursday to get back in the house. Candice doesn't stand a chance unless it's really, really random, and while Helen will be the most motivated (and maybe Jessie depending on how solitary goes for her this week), I think Judd might be in the best shape to win just about anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I just read that it's a competition to return - Candice, Judd, Jessie and whoever is voted out next week (they all seem to be aiming for Helen at this point) compete Thursday to get back in the house. Candice doesn't stand a chance unless it's really, really random, and while Helen will be the most motivated (and maybe Jessie depending on how solitary goes for her this week), I think Judd might be in the best shape to win just about anything.
    I don't think they are in solitary confinement. Or at least I hope that Julie wasn't just talking nonsense to Jessie last night when she brought up going to the Jury house and being reunited with Judd as if he does win the competition to come back, I need him to have been talking on the sly to Candice this past week.

Looks like right now Aaryn plans to stay with the 3 AM alliance and nominated Helen & Elissa with Helen as the target. Helen boohooed all night long over her place in the house but I'm finding it hard to have any sympathy for her after she happily sent home all of her allies!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Oh OK they are together then - I haven't watched last night's show yet as I was at a Kenny Chesney concert

I do think it's better if the three of them are together as it adds another dimension to the game. However, I do think they should be warned that one of them might go back so that they all know they are still playing the game - otherwise there is a tendency to reveal everyone else's secrets as they go over every aspect of the game ad nauseum. Come to think of it, it would have been fun if Helen or Amanda was in there for a week, as they would have dissected the entire game and told everyone's secrets to everyone - imagine the mess!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I would looooove it if Aaryn put up McCrae/Helen, and then backdoored Amanda. But Aaryn seems to be in really deep with McCranda, so I'm guessing it'll be Helen/Elissa, or Helen/Spencer (or even GM) with Helen as the target.

Which would be fine, except the returning jury member will be completely useless if the person voted out this week just comes right back in (no matter who it is). I really only want Jessie, Candice or (preferably) Judd back in the house.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Aaryn seems to be angry with Elissa. Her time may come sooner than later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Aaryn seems to be angry with Elissa. Her time may come sooner than later.
    Aaryn has hated Elissa since the beginning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Oh OK they are together then - I haven't watched last night's show yet as I was at a Kenny Chesney concert

I do think it's better if the three of them are together as it adds another dimension to the game. However, I do think they should be warned that one of them might go back so that they all know they are still playing the game - otherwise there is a tendency to reveal everyone else's secrets as they go over every aspect of the game ad nauseum. Come to think of it, it would have been fun if Helen or Amanda was in there for a week, as they would have dissected the entire game and told everyone's secrets to everyone - imagine the mess!
    Hope the concert was fun!

The jury members are under control of handlers so who knows how much game talk will go on before next Thursday's big return. I guess the handlers can't monitor every interaction so some information will be exchanged between Judd/Candice/Jessie. With Judd & Jessie being on the outs, they might decide to ignore each other the next week. Or they could make up and end up really close.

I'm looking forward to seeing who will end up coming back. Whether it will have an impact on the game, who knows but with the state of the house now, anything to mix things up is good for me.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think if Judd or Jessie gets back in, they still have a game to play. Candice didn't have one in the first place, so if she gets back in I think she'll be gone again first chance they get because she'll just mope and whine (and sleep, according to Andy!) and not really take the opportunity to go for it. I think Judd or Jessie would, and they still have friends in the game so could jump into an alliance (and be welcome by whoever needs the extra vote).

If it's Helen who goes out then comes back in, then it will be anyone's guess. Assuming they all vote for her (as they do this season) then the only ally she'll have left is Elissa (and even there, if Elissa is off the block I think she'd vote with the house). She'd be all messed up trying to figure out what happened, and wouldn't even know where to start rebuilding her game. She'd be demoralized - she might want to tell herself she got voted out because she was a big threat, but she seems to believe everyone loves her and if they turn on her en masse that might be hard to take. I think Judd can live through that a lot better than Helen, because he's a big fan of the game whereas Helen seems to be a big fan of her ability to control everyone and have them all appreciate her mothering them.

is silently judging you
    vCash
    One thing that Judd probably needs to hope for if he comes back is a McCrae HOH win, if Judd can't win it himself. A Spencer, Elissa, or GM win might not be the worst thing ever, either. But McCrae came out and said that he wouldn't have been able to put Judd up if he'd won the DE HOH. I don't think McCrae would throw the next HOH either, especially since his last attempt to throw HOH to Amanda crashed and burned. I can see him targeting whoever is left between Elissa/Helen next week.

I can see Helen being rattled during whatever the juror comp is, especially if she is 100% blindsided. And I'm not sure if Candice or Jessie would even want to go back into the house at this point?
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised if both Candice and Jessie don't give 100% in the "return to the house" competition. I guess it will come down to just how content they are to lay out by the pool and collect their jury stipend as they both had pretty miserable moments in the house. Judd probably will go all out to win to get back to playing so his only competition could be whoever the 4th person is. If it is indeed Helen coming off a blindside, she could be really rattled and be a non-factor.

vCash
    Long have not comp this afternoon.

It was boys (plus Aaryn) vs girls and the boys won.

So Elissa, Helen, GM and Amanda are have nots and got the Headcheese option.

So noms will be later this evening, after everyone showers. Should still be Helen/Elissa but you never know till they are done. Helen thinks she's the pawn to backdoor Spencer.

vCash
    Helen is a total idiot? Why would you need to backdoor Spencer when he has been on the block for what, over a month straight? lol If she doesn't see straight through that excuse then she just needs to go home.
    -Brian

vCash
    I have no idea if Helen really believes that Spencer is the true target or if she does have an inclination that its her. Everything she is saying on the feeds makes me believe she is blind to the fact that she is the target. If she wants to stay, she needs to win POV this afternoon. I'm sure Kaitlyn, wherever she is in Las Vegas, is laughing her ass off about the whole situation!

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast