Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

vCash
    I read elsewhere that Amanda just lost her job, too.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    The only reference I could find about Amanda losing her job was this site. Not sure I believe them, but it makes sense that Amanda's employment would be harder to determine, as she is a real estate agent who works with her mom.

http://gossipingpens.com/2013/08/05/...ob-as-realtor/

Apparently Aaryn's been making all sorts of comments about how Candice will have no job or prospects when she gets home. That plus Spencer's huge thanks to his employer for allowing him to come on BB on the live show make for some majorly awkward employment circumstances. They should probably change the big prize from cash to a guaranteed job, since most of the remaining hamsters are killing their current ones.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Job situation of those in the house and on jury:

Spencer: employer wants to can him but has to wait for him to come back per the agreement with his union
    Jessie: has no job so no problem there but she should be ok once she gets out
    Helen: quit her job to go on the show; wants to run for office when she gets home. Good luck with that
    Andy: quit his job to go on the show; not sure if he'll be associated with the mess that is the house or not
    McCrae: I'm sure he can pick right up where he left off delivering those pizzas
    Amanda: fired
    Gina Marie: fired; will never work in the pageant world again. If she doesn't get mental help when she gets home, it could be bad
    Aaryn: let go from her "modelling" agency. Will never work in the entertainment world
    Elissa: she should be fine

Judd: quit his job to go on the show; should be ok as long as they don't show his fight with Jessie in a flashback
    Candice: should have no problems going back to work as a speech pathologist

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Candice: should have no problems going back to work as a speech pathologist
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think Andy won veto. Bye bye Jessie. Maybe a twist will bring you back. It is probably too much to hope for another miracle. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    BB in 2 minutes - latest version. Too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyRej...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I think Andy won veto. Bye bye Jessie. Maybe a twist will bring you back. It is probably too much to hope for another miracle. lol
    Yeah Andy won.

Elissa and Helen are pissed off at Jessie for stuff she has said--Helen being rich and not needing the money and Elissa always looking into the mirror--so they now want her gone.

If Candice and Judd are indeed at the jury house, hopefully Candice has calmed Judd down about Jessie and the three of them can have fun out by the pool and playing games.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I heard that Andy and Aaryn had a talk about possibly saving Jessie over Spencer but they were "worried" she might go after McRanda. I think what they mean is that they wonder if she will do their dirty work and they can sit back and look innocent. They know that move has to come eventually. However, I am not sure how they would go about this as I don't think Andy would actually save Jessie as in take her off the block, I think he just meant they wouldn't vote her out but doing that involves getting others on board and makes them look at least somewhat curious. Now with Helen and Elissa mad at Jessie it really seems impossible and if Andy tries to talk to Helen she can throw his favorite excuse back at him and say "but it is too early." Jessie's only hope is to find out about this and begin working it herself. Chances...oh, about 1%
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Andy doesn't want to loose McCranda as he plans on going to the final 4 with them and Aaryn. They even game their alliance a nickname: 4am!

So as of right now, he'll push to send Jessie home this week over Spencer. Things could change by Thursday evening but Jessie pissing off Helen & Elissa over trivial stuff didn't help her case as I just don't think she'll be able to find 4 votes to stay (or 3 with Andy voting to keep her).

I'm interested to see what Grodner does tonight with the footage from last Thursday when things really fell apart for Judd. Will she show his fight with Jessie?! The backdoor plan being implemented?? Could be a good episode or could be a crappy one!

The feeds have really died off for me now that Judd and Candice are gone. Doubt I'll be doing much watching this week but will try to keep up with the various reports.

vCash
    Golf ran late so tonight's episode should start about 10 minutes late.

vCash
    This crying over Judd leaving lasted for hours on the feeds! Especially by McCrae!

vCash
    Ha, that's so funny that Helen wants Amanda/McCrae nominated.

Well you had TWO shots at taking Amanda out the past two weeks. But noooo, you had to vote out two people who would have worked with you.

Oh well.

vCash
    Amanda has been royally dumped by Grodner ugh ugh ugh

Helen How can everyone not see right through her little pep talks? Of course, of the remaining hamsters, she's probably the best one to root for, because she HAS been relatively strategic, and even though she drives me nuts, she hasn't engaged in any vile hateful speech/activity. But I don't think she's going to see the betrayal from McManda and their minion.

I have the feeling the jury is going to be seriously bittercakes this season, with good reason.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Job situation of those in the house and on jury:

Amanda: fired
    Gina Marie: fired; will never work in the pageant world again. If she doesn't get mental help when she gets home, it could be bad
    Aaryn: let go from her "modelling" agency. Will never work in the entertainment world
    There's still discussion over whether Amanda can be fired when she's an RE agent and the franchise is apparently owned by her parents. Her bio is off their website, and some seem to have interpreted that she's fired, but I haven't seen anything definitive.

Aaryn lost two modelling contracts. As for the entertainment world, maybe Fox News network?

Golf ran late so tonight's episode should start about 10 minutes late.
    Be happy you don't live in Canada. When a show is on both a Canadian and a US channel, cable providers switch you over to the Canadian channel, supposedly so the Canadian advertisers get to you. But when there are delays, all hell breaks loose - BB is shared by one Canadian channel, but Unforgettable, airing afterward on CBS, is shared by another. At 9:00 pm on the nose, when CBS still had 9 minutes to go, our cable provider switched over to Unforgettable

I pvr'd two later feeds and hopefully can catch up tonight - I know who was nominated, but I do like to see the DRs that go with them!

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Helen How can everyone not see right through her little pep talks?
    They make me want to scream, but so far they seem to be working on this crowd of people who apparently need to be mommed - and you are right, and I hate to say, it could work. If she's up against Amanda or pretty much anyone but Andy at the end, she can say "I was there for you, I encouraged you, I helped when you were down" blah blah blah. I think at this point only Andy could say "I was too, but it was real and not some political pep rally or heavy handed pseudo parenting - I was your friend, and will continue to be."

vCash
    Helen annoys the crap out of me but I have to admit she is playing the game well. Andy too. I wouldn't mind either one winning, now that all my favorites are long gone (or soon to be gone).

Last night on the feeds, McCranda were talking about if they won HOH, they would nominate Gina Marie/Spencer but would try to backdoor Helen. But then McCrae is worried about Judd coming back in a fan vote so he's been making some noise about targeting Elissa, thinking that the Brenchel army will vote Elissa back in. I'm not sure about that as other major ex house guests like Janelle and Jordan are pro Judd. It could be a battle between fanbases!

Unless something major happens, Jessie will be leaving on Thursday. She never really had a chance to get Amanda out the last few weeks but at least she tried. I don't know if she'll be going to jury house or not as there so chatter that Judd & Candice are in sequester at a hotel but if she does go to the house, I hope she and Judd can clear the air as their last day in the house together last Thursday was brutal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    They make me want to scream, but so far they seem to be working on this crowd of people who apparently need to be mommed - and you are right, and I hate to say, it could work. If she's up against Amanda or pretty much anyone but Andy at the end, she can say "I was there for you, I encouraged you, I helped when you were down" blah blah blah. I think at this point only Andy could say "I was too, but it was real and not some political pep rally or heavy handed pseudo parenting - I was your friend, and will continue to be."
    I don't think Helen's role has been just "I helped you, I encouraged you", I think she has a very good case for saying she directed these people, and she can really own the biggest move so far of the game. I despise the strategy of "I was your friend", so I would only want Andy to win if he can come up with some better things to point to in the next few weeks.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I get you - I meant that if she's up against someone with equal game credits (comps, big moves) then she might think friendship etc is her trump card, but Andy's got that too.

Agree that Andy can't claim as many game moves - he has the comps now but not the big moves (yet) - but there's another factor in play if he goes up against Helen. Helen is going to claim she did everything, and that could easily piss off Amanda especially, plus MacCrae and others who feel she's stealing credit from them and/or making them feel like she was using them all rather than working with them.

vCash
    The HGs as a bunch are so unlikable I've almost circled back around to rooting for the racist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    The HGs as a bunch are so unlikable I've almost circled back around to rooting for the racist.
    Aaryn is just too vile for me to root for.

My order is:

1. Jessie; heading to join Candice and Judd in jury land
    2. Elissa; probably not far behind

huge gap

3. Andy
    4. McCrae; what would have been if he had let Jeremy win the first HOH and therefore not become Amanda's boy toy

another huge gap

5. Helen

gap the size of the grand canyon

6. Spencer
    7. Amanda
    8. Aaryn
    9. Gina Marie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I know, right?

She's going to be around until the F4 or so, her strategy seems to be doing everybody else's dirty work in exchange for safety for (X) amount of weeks.

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast