Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    This is the worst double eviction episode EVER. Hate it.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    OMG! FROM WORST TO BEST! WTF!? Is Aaryn actually redeeming herself as a great player who wins competitions and makes big moves?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Poor Judd!!

Should have listen to Jessie earlier in the week that Amanda needed to go!

vCash
    Judd took it much better than I thought he would.

Candice will probably will be all "told you so" on the limo ride to the jury house!

vCash
    Now I understand why Aaryn was acting like she saved herself after winning the veto. I had never seen someone act like that except when they knew they had just stopped their own (or a very close allies) eviction. I couldn't figure out why it was so huge to her, lol.
    -Brian

vCash
    Kinda ironic that it was Judd that saved Aaryn during his HOH and got people to turn on Kaitlin and 2 weeks later its Aaryn doing the house's dirty work and sending him home.

Judd was doomed when he got replaced in the goof troop by Aaryn by Amanda and McCrae didn't have the guts to stand up to her.

vCash
    For a season that seemed like it might be a good one, it has been downhill since the first night. I don't watch the show much but I do check in here to see how things are going. Watched the show tonight and was soooooooooooooooooooo hoping to see Amanda's sorry ass get hit by the door as she left. Nope, it's Candice and Judd instead.

The cast of witches continue to rule the house -- Amanda, GM, Aaryn with sissy McCrae holding on to the coat tails of the girls. Really wishing we had a puking icon. This season needs to be over -- sooner than later.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I wish there would be a camera at the jury house tomorrow when Candice and Judd get set up by the pool as I'd love to see Candice give him an earful for being a dumbass in trusting Amanda.

For laughs on the feeds, McCrae is crying to Elissa right now over Judd leaving.

Why he didn't try harder to save Judd this week once the back door plan was hatched is beyond me.

Oh well, go Jessie, win this next HOH!

vCash
    BigBB0822 - not sure I think Aaryn has made big moves that were her decision, Aaryn - she does well in comps, but lets the nominations be what others (the house) wants - 2 times in a row now.. Howard is right about her maturity.
    And my rhetorical question - who is the house? I hate when they say that, especially shown tonight in the beginning with Jessie trying to get Helen to vote out Amanda. You are all the house! The unanimous votes annoy me.
    They are so going to regret not getting rid of Amanda - when they had the chance 2 weeks in a row. Break up a Pair!
    Andy - in a way is looking good, but Amanda/McCrae might stab him in the back. But also I do wonder about McCrae- he is no dummy - and wonder if he will ever distance himself from Amanda - to save his game.
    This is a crazy season.

vCash
    I realize Aaryn is just doing what the house wants but if she sits next to someone like Andy in the F2 she can still use this move to say she did things in the house no one else would. Even if Amanda knows it was all her idea, Aaryn still won the HoH and Veto and actually went through with it.
    -Brian

vCash
    Andy is the new HOH.

ETA: Amanda apparently narrowly missed winning and is upset with McCrae.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    OMG! FROM WORST TO BEST! WTF!? Is Aaryn actually redeeming herself as a great player who wins competitions and makes big moves?
    I will reluctantly admit that Aaryn is a great competitor - made a deal with the enemy and toned it down (mostly) when her alliance got sent packing, just won 3rd HoH of the season, won veto when she needed it. She's still a sucky human being, but she's a better player than many and if she makes it to the end she could well win.

Not sure I can recall a live show spat like the one between Candice/Gina Marie

Aaargh...I have no patience for unanimous evictions where more than half the votes come from players snivelling about how much they DON'T want to vote for that person. If it's only 1-2 players on the outs? I get it. But McCrae, Elissa, Andy, GM....I just don't get it. Ok, I do get it...McCrae will never vote against his Big Brother Bridezilla, and without him they don't have the votes, but still I was shocked at Jessie's vote, but then I saw the fight she and Judd had earlier. He really sealed his fate, I guess.

I can't believe Helen was telling Aaryn that she 'pulled a Janelle'. sigh.

Wake me if Andy grows a spine and puts up McCrae and Amanda.

ETA: reading TWOP has made me feel better. Helen is convinced that America looooooooooved tonight's ep (worst DE ep evarrrrrr!), GM is going on about how classy she is and how awful Candice is, Elissa is the only person to not completely enable GM's perception of that catfight, and GM also dug up dirty underwear from Jessie's laundry pile to show everyone. What was that about class?

from TWOP:
    Janelle Tweeted "Helen, Aaryn is not me because you and Amanda would have been on the block."
    fer reals!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Andy had to choose have nots and Elissa, Helen, Aaryn and GM were chosen or volunteered. First time for Aaryn to be on slop, lets see how she does.

That could be good for Jessie as if Aaryn and GM bond more with Helen and Helen decides to go after Spencer instead, Jessie could have the votes to stay. McCrae will be pushing for Spencer to not be nominated/stay so it will be interesting to see if Andy goes with what Amanda wants or what Helen wants.

As much as I hated to see Candice and Judd go, at least they have been getting along lately so this first week at the jury house should be fun. Too bad there isn't a feed option as I'm sure she'll be doing lots of 'keeping it real with Candi' to entertain him. Hopefully she'll help him get over his Jessie hate so if Jessie is indeed the next boot it won't be too awkward.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think the reason it's been unanimous votes since the first two weeks is the added paranoia of MVP. They are all seeing how fast someone can be fingered for being MVP and pay the price, so imagine if anyone cast a hinky vote or worse yet, 2-3 people went against the crowd? Amanda and Helen would go into overdrive, and it would be a game of roulette until they decide who cast those votes - whether true or not - and that person's game would be over.

I can also see why no one has been putting up Amanda and Helen - especially while there were 3 noms plus the danger of one of them winning POV, it was just too risky. Had Jessie or Spencer won HOH instead of Aaryn I think they might have gone for it, but there wasn't enough time for anyone to be SURE that they could get the job done. And either way - the one that remains is going to make life in the house hell.

I think the best move would be to start with Amanda/McCrae in which McCrae stays and Helen can believe she orchestrated it - then the next week get Helen out. It won't be Andy who does it though as he's solid with Amanda/McCrae and while he's not at all solid with Helen, she thinks he is and that's useful to him while she still controls most of the girls.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm going to miss MVP...that went from crappiest to best twist when it got handed over to viewers, and I just liked the randomness of a third nominee not dictated by the HoH. I'm still hoping for a third finalist at the end - which is weird, since I hate a F3 in Survivor, but really, anything that screws with the hamsters is fine with me.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Looks like the noms are going to be Jessie/Spencer with Jessie as the target. If she comes off via POV, Gina Marie will go up and be the target.

Of course this could all change in the coming days.

Not sure how much feed watching I'm going to do as besides Elissa and Jessie, I can't stand anyone left in the house.

vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

I find it fascinating how Elissa is flying under the radar. She was constantly the target and its like the houseguests gave up on getting her out and moved on. Lol
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Once she stopped winning MVP she no longer mattered. They know she will vote with Helen and isn't really going to make anything happen on her own, nor is she going to win any competitions, so until it's a matter of making sure Helen doesn't have numbers, there are bigger fish to fry.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I love Big Brother/LIVE feeds and look forward to it every year. But I have to say...I HATE THIS SEASON!!!!

vCash
    No surprise as Andy nominated Spencer and Jessie.

Amanda wants Jessie out so unless she wins POV today, I think she'll be gone as McCrae, Amanda, GM and Aaryn will vote her out.

There has been some chatter that Judd and Candice are not at the jury house but in sequester for a potential vote to come back into the house. CBS has a pic of the two of them up on the official BB site with the caption "Meet the first two members of the jury" for Sunday's episode so we'll probably know then if they are actually at the house together. I hope they are as I need Candice to set Judd straight about Amanda before any potential return.

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast