Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    But Danielle knew that everyone would go home and watch how she played/what she said, right? So knowing that, she played a poor game by shooting herself in the foot?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    But Danielle knew that everyone would go home and watch how she played/what she said, right? So knowing that, she played a poor game by shooting herself in the foot?
    That is certainly true but it doesn't change that the people didn't vote for her because their poor wittle feelings were hurt. They were all embarrassed and they all got played so they voted for the other person. Danielle took her Diary Room sessions too far and did get very personal which was her ultimate demise but she was forced to go in the diary room and discuss her strategies, alliances, etc. She could have done it in a nicer way but in the end it wouldn't have mattered, they would have never voted for her because she fooled everyone to the point of embarrassment. Not discussing what she was doing in the game was not an option, the contestants sign a contract.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    That is certainly true but it doesn't change that the people didn't vote for her because their poor wittle feelings were hurt. They were all embarrassed and they all got played so they voted for the other person. Danielle took her Diary Room sessions too far and did get very personal which was her ultimate demise but she was forced to go in the diary room and discuss her strategies, alliances, etc. She could have done it in a nicer way but in the end it wouldn't have mattered, they would have never voted for her because she fooled everyone to the point of embarrassment. Not discussing what she was doing in the game was not an option, the contestants sign a contract.
    It's like SUrvivor...you can not be sweet and innocent and win this game! A truly nice person is looked at as a serious threat, come voting time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post

I thought in season 3 they didn't know the voted out people were watching. I recall when Julie told Lisa and Danielle that they had been home watching them, Danielle even questioned if they were able to see the diary room confessionals and when Julie said yes her face fell and she knew then that she was done for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by minuet View Post
    I thought in season 3 they didn't know the voted out people were watching. I recall when Julie told Lisa and Danielle that they had been home watching them, Danielle even questioned if they were able to see the diary room confessionals and when Julie said yes her face fell and she knew then that she was done for.
    That is possible. I don't remember all the details but now that you mention it, that does seem familiar.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Clearly Grodner's ready to cut ties with Amanda. She was just vile at the veto comp, and in general she's just horrid. She still has some funny lines, but my reservations about her earlier (particularly the way in which she approached Aaryn about the racist comments) have proven themselves true. PLEEEEEZ let there somehow be a miracle shift so she will go on Thursday.

Can you imagine if both Candice and Amanda are sent to the jury sequester on Thursday?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Clearly Grodner's ready to cut ties with Amanda. She was just vile at the veto comp, and in general she's just horrid. She still has some funny lines, but my reservations about her earlier (particularly the way in which she approached Aaryn about the racist comments) have proven themselves true. PLEEEEEZ let there somehow be a miracle shift so she will go on Thursday.

Can you imagine if both Candice and Amanda are sent to the jury sequester on Thursday?
    Yeah I think we can all safely say that Grodner is done with Amanda after she ran the bus over her and then back it up a few times in last night's episode. They only thing she left out was that Amanda kept saying that Howard wanted her, not Candice. I was kinda Surprised that she left in the Shaniqua comment.

Too bad Jessie and Elissa couldn't sniff out that McCrae is so fed up with Amanda and gotten him on board to vote out Amanda. They rightly went to spineless Helen and it all feel apart very early on but at least they tried.

My dream is for Jessie to win the HOH tonight, put up Aaryn and Amanda, POV is won by someone who won't use it (say Spencer) and finally one of Amanda or Aaryn goes to the jury house with Candice tonight.

Now watch Aaryn win again and its Jessie in the limo with Candice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by minuet View Post
    It's been so long ago, that I don't remember. (10 years? Aack!) If it's true, though, I don't know why she was so surprised. The season 2 HGs all went home and watched the show before voting.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    BB players continue to be under the delusion that they are somehow being protected by the magic of editing even now in season 15.

vCash
    I agree with Catherine. If only Jessie could win HOH tonight. That would be pure GOLD.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Especially if she won the first HOH so things would have to move quickly - I think she would make a bold move and nominate Amanda and McCrae for example, and the others would be left scrambling with so little time for check ins and deal making. Better yet, nominate Helen - she'd flip out and go crazy trying to control everyone's vote with so little time.

If Jessie wins the second HOH, I want her to nominate Helen AND Amanda and say "you both seem to think you're running this game, so let's find out who really is" and let them duke it out all week.
    Last edited by Jenny; 08-08-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Put Andy up as the permanent pawn if you want someone out. Nobody will vote him out over anyone else in the house. And nobody would want to be sitting next to him on the block.

vCash
    Word is that today's show is not going to be live but CBS will pretend its live. I guess its to make sure if Candice does go off on some epic rant that they have time to hit the edit button.

I think Judd is in real trouble in tonight's second elimination. He unfortunately has a "shady" reputation going which is kinda true but not really. Then a couple of nights ago he had an epic make out session with Jessie and the word has gotten around the house about it and that has pissed off Aaryn. She tried kissing him last night at the halfway party pissing off Jessie. I actually think that even though they say they don't like each other, Jessie & Judd actually do on some level and its screwing up both their heads and bringing out their inner high school selves, especially Jessie.

vCash
    Well Judd and Jessie's inner high school selves just came out again this afternoon and they had a huge fight.

Candice pulled him aside and told him "you can't make out with her one minute and then throw her under the bus the next". So true.

He's so desperate not to be perceived as a pair that he ruined his relationship with one of the last people in the house that won't try to get him out tonight in the DE.

vCash
    Has there been any word on if they will work the 3rd MVP nom into the DE?

vCash
    delete

vCash
    I don't think they will, jamsey my son.
    http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-bro...ion-will-work/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Has there been any word on if they will work the 3rd MVP nom into the DE?
    I haven't seen anything but I really haven't been following the boards since the big Judd/Jessie fight this afternoon.

vCash
    bright spot of Aaryn winning HOH: no week long reign this time

not so bright spot: GM is safe

vCash
    LOL at everyone missing that question and Aaryn easily winning when she had the first question wrong but changed her answer at the very last second.

Boring and predictable is how this season has been going, I am afraid. I wish there was a way CBS could figure out to make the votes more interesting. Unanimous votes are so boring.
    -Brian

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast