Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Jessie, Gina Marie and McCrae are all that's left. I am rooting for Jessie. Not going to be happy with either of the other two winning but I want McCrae to win the least as Amanda will run the show for another week.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    GinaMarie wins HOH.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    GinaMarie wins HOH.
    and wont sleep in the HOH room because that isnt where she slept near nick
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    All I can say is, UGH, Gina Marie?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    lol she can turn the whole HOH suite into a shrine for Nick

vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Well Aaryn should be nominated no matter what because of MVP. It would be funny if the house voted Aaryn out and wasted GMs HOH.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Huge fight tonight between Amanda and Jessie with some Candice thrown in. Most of it was blocked by fishes as there was talk about production but the gist was Aaryn finally blabbed that Jessie told her last week that she thinks McCrae is "cute". So Aaryn throws that out there, sits back and watches Jessie get slammed by Amanda & Candice (not sure why Candice felt the need to get involved).

So of course Amanda wants Jessie out but others still want Candice gone. Guess the noms later today will be Candice and Jessie, a repeat of week 1!! At least Candice has an extra $5,000 she won from the HOH comp to console her if she does end up going.

As for the MVP nom, I only saw people online voting for Amanda so unless the casual votes are for Aaryn, there is a good chance its Amanda again.

Aaryn is making plans to share a bed with Judd tonight. Knew that was coming as she's been after him for days.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    My bet is Amanda again too - there is growing distaste for her, and with also a growing fan base, it will make the haters come out in droves. Aaryn has successfully put herself on the back burner, and interestingly, in the ongoing popularity poll on Joker's she's been edging up for the past two weeks, while Helen, McCrae and Amanda have been edging down. GM is even up as of today.

Keep in mind another sign of the shift - last week Amanda was nominated - Spencer and Aaryn were ineligible, but GM apparently got less votes than Amanda. There's a new compilation video of Amanda's worst moments circulating, not to mention a rumour that she's got a connection to Grodner, so yeah, I'm pretty certain she's got America's vote again this week.

Thinking is that GM will nominate Jessie and Candice, which could save Amanda because they would be leading the pack in votes against her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    Perhaps one of her HOH gifts will be a Ouija Board. That way, she can contact the Ghost of Faxmances Past.

vCash
    No surprise with GM's noms which are Jessie and Candice, a repeat of week one.

I'm assuming that Spencer will be the replacement nom if one of them wins POV later today.

Crossing fingers that Amanda is the MVP nom.

is silently judging you
    vCash
    It's a lock that either Aaryn or Amanda will go up. It's just a question of how much blame will be directed toward Judd for it, when he wasn't even called to the diary room last night.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

vCash
    Amanda is up and of course is blaming Judd who was not even called to the diary room last night.

She just can't believe that America hates her.

Couple of others think its Candice getting sympathy votes over Howard leaving.

Spencer and Judd are the other two Veto players.

vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

CBS needs to just stop trying to get Aaryn out. It ain't working.
    -Brian

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wEgh...ature=youtu.be

Big Brother in 2 minutes. Hee hee.

vCash
    Jessie won POV! Since she went at Amanda last night she's back to being my favorite so I'm happy.

Guessing Spencer is the replacement nom.

Will four people get together and vote out Amanda or will they take the easy Candice out?!?

vCash
    More from the POV comp:

Judd won $5,000.

Spencer won a trip to the Bahamas.

Candice has to wear a clown suit so GM and Aaryn are all giddy about her going home dressed as a clown. B*tches.

Candice and Amanda fought after the comp was over and Candice outed Amanda thinking Judd was MVP. So he now knows he's on the outs with her but he still doesn't know he has been replaced in the goof troup final four by Aaryn.

Since the press has moved on to other things I don't think it will be that big of a deal for Candice to go this week so I don't see Grodner trying to save her.

vCash
    More POV stuff:

Gina Marie has to wear a doggy cone of shame for 48 hours. Can't take it off to shower, sleep, etc. Its actually quite hysterical.

Amanda is "fifty shades of orange". She has to get spray tanned every hour, including night time for 48 hours. No sleep for her so let crying commence.

The hatred being spewed at Candice is getting hard to watch. I want her to take her cash and get the hell out of there. We didn't see it as it happened at the POV ceremony but Amanda told Candice: You wanted Howard's %$#$ but he wanted to put it in me, Shaniqua". You know Grodner will edit that out to keep Amanda's edit as positive as she can but the hatred for Amanda is off the charts on the BB sites today. Starting to pass Aaryn's level of hatred and that's saying something.

Gooo Jessie as she knows she's doomed so she's trying to rally the troops once again to evict Amanda!

vCash
    Sounds like it goes beyond hatred...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Sounds like it goes beyond hatred...
    It does. Right now People are trying to figure out if Amanda called Candice a "monkey" or not. The audio isn't clear so needless to say the boards are all over the place tonight. If she did indeed say that and it gets out to the mainstream press, Mr. Julie Chen is going to freak out!

I'm pretty much done with the feeds. I had to turn them off twice tonight over GM & Aaryn's cackling about Candice being evicted in a clown outfit and Helen's stupidity.

vCash
    Update on Monkeygate: someone slowed the clip down and Amanda does not call Candice a monkey.

If she did, I think ole Les would have had to pull the show as that would have really exploded in the press.

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast