Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Haha, that is hilarious. Candice is basically everything Aaryn has ever wanted to be. Including the person her ex actually wanted to sleep with! ZING!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Haha, that is hilarious. Candice is basically everything Aaryn has ever wanted to be. Including the person her ex actually wanted to sleep with! ZING!
    Hmmm ... something for the ZINGbot to put on their list of thing to say? cause you know, it wouldn't really be BB if the ZINGbot doesn't make an appearance at some point.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Now Helen, Amanda, and Aaryn are thinking Judd is the MVP (???). The house really must make everyone crazy.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    apologies if this has been posted already, but here is a post about the egregious cries of "the race card" by BB12 contestant Ragan

http://raganfox.wordpress.com/2013/0...-card-paradox/
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Now Helen, Amanda, and Aaryn are thinking Judd is the MVP (???). The house really must make everyone crazy.
    Yeah now that Howard seems to be leaving, Amanda needed to find her new target and its Judd. Poor guy is totally clueless that things have turned on him and that McCranda and Andy have replaced him in their "goof troop" final four with Aaryn!!

And since Judd really isn't part of the TV show narrative, I doubt the DR will help him figure things out in time to make a move on Amanda this week.

He'll need a random HOH win again or an outsider like Spencer or Candice or GM winning this week or he could be the next target of Amanda.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

Big Brother 15: The saga episode #5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7bk0FP99JA

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    The Wil Show.

Big Brother 15: The saga episode #5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7bk0FP99JA

(I've never laughed harder than when I saw the

Spoiler

)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I know I'll hate myself in the morning but I'm loving Spencer and him seeing through McCrae's BS! bout time someone figured things out. Too bad he has zero allies but maybe he can do some damage in the coming weeks.

vCash
    One more thing: the more I watch the edited show the more I believe the rumor that Amanda knows Grodner.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    One more thing: the more I watch the edited show the more I believe the rumor that Amanda knows Grodner.

i dont know that i believe it. amanda is annoying on the feeds and gets an annoying edit. candice, howard, helen, spencer, ginamarie, notrachel all get better edits than they deserve.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Spencer and Candice apparently got in a huge argument last night...plus 2 house meetings (?) Who knows something about this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Spencer and Candice apparently got in a huge argument last night...plus 2 house meetings (?) Who knows something about this?
    Have taken another break from the feeds so I'm not sure why they fought last night. Probably cause she hates him.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    It's Spencer's own fault for not being adaptable after MC fell apart, and for aligning himself too closely with someone who will clearly not make it to the end, and is in a showmance.

I don't think Amanda is connected - I think they just found someone who gives good diary and they are going for it. If she was a plant/friend of Grodner then there's no way she'd be saying some of the controversial stuff she's been saying on the feeds.

vCash
    Here is compilation of Amanda in all her glory.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LcmnVw-RQM0

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    The HG's spent last night making a Harlem Shake video.

Big Brother 15 "Harlem Shake": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExMS-hH3vJk

vCash
    Some last minute scrambling going on. Jessie/Howard/Candice are trying to save Howard but they only have three votes: Spencer, GM and Jessie. Unfortunately Howard didn't listen to Candice to go after Elissa so they targeted Andy as the 4th vote. He told Aaryn about the plan but I haven't seen anything on the feed reports that he has told McCranda. Even if they could get Elissa at the last minute to be the 4th vote, I don't see Aaryn breaking the tie in their favor. But at least they are trying something.

Jessie and Judd have had a couple of major fights over the past couple of days so I guess their final 2 plans are on the outs. I had high hopes for Judd to go far but unfortunately another week on slop plus the DR messing up his anxiety meds has made him the next target to go.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    I'm looking forward to Howard leaving. Spencer and Candice's games can only get better. Howard brought both of their games down.

I really want Jessie to win HOH. She's the only one with enough balls to put up Amanda/McCrae.

vCash
    I'd love to see Candice get together with Spencer and make some noise in the coming weeks. They'll need to put aside their differences and have this week's HOH be someone favorable to them like Jessie.

vCash
    Eugene from Judd's hometown needs to be on next season!!

oh we need to start a pool on how long this "engagement" of Amanda and McCrae's will last.
    Last edited by Catherine M; 08-02-2013 at 02:52 AM.

vCash
    Bye Howard! Good luck with your macting career out in L.A.

I'm going to stay up for awhile but I don't know if I'll make it to end of this HOH comp. Looks like the guys will do better at this comp; Candice too as she has long legs but its going to come down to who wants it and who can take the arm pain.

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast