Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

vCash
    After the craziness of the feeds the past few days, tonight's edited show seemed kinda blah. And believe it or not, they edited down Amanda's campaign to get Howard nominated. She went on for much, much longer!

One thing though, Howard's edit is much better than what he does on the feeds where his social game is really suspect. Grodner is going to be pushing hard for him to last awhile which is ok for me.

Tonight's feeds might have some fireworks, with it being McCrae's birthday party and Judd being out of confinement.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    It's not about her looking bad. I think it's funny because she is such an uppity girl who clearly gets her hair colored on the regular and would worry how she looks. It would bother her more than anyone else in the house, IMO.
    ^ this. Although Aaryn's hair is mostly extensions, so if she's got crazy colored hair when she's evicted, she will probably be going right to the salon to get new ones anyway.

OTOH, if she's leaving anyway, I can see her refusing to do the hair dye. Even though I can't stand Aaryn, and I wouldn't think twice about dyeing my hair in the game, if I knew I was leaving I woulnd't see the point in playing along with BB wackiness.

Amanda was super annoying on the show tonight - I can only imagine how amped up her bossing was 24/7. Surprised there was no comment about her key being last in the box.

I want Aaryn to leave before she has a chance to get a redemptive arc (although Grodner probably wouldn't dare at this point), but Kaitlyn is a more dangerous player.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Amanda is really hurting herself by being so bossy. It is one thing to offer your opinion on who should go up (and of course, it is fair game to try to get someone out whom is a danger to you) but it is another thing to keep at it and never back down. I loved how she was talking to Andy and told him how he wanted Howard out. Maybe he does but you could sense that he was like "oh, thanks for informing me about who it is that I want out." I would be worried to be working with her because she is telling people what to do and throwing her alliance members names out there to back her up. I get why but it doesn't look good to people who don't want their alliances known all over the house. I would be aiming to get her out very soon and I am afraid she could go this week if she is Elissa's replacement nominee. Amanda being nominated is probably the only way Aaryn can stay and it is a very real possibility.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Spencer and GM were having a conversation and it was mentioned that Elissa wants to frame Howard for her nomination and for Amanda as her replacement. Does this mean Elissa knows that Amanda will be her replacement? Perhaps they told her in DR? I doubt they would but it could also just be because they know everyone in the house would pretty much choose her. They mentioned having 5 votes if they could get Jessie but I didn't understand if it was 5 votes to save Amanda or 5 votes to get her out. Jessie has been an important vote on more than one occasion. She is in a good position because she is non threatening and everyone has needed her at times. She could go far if she keeps quiet. I suggest she break it off with Judd though as I think the showmances will all be targeted very soon.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I don't think Judd and Jessie are going to develop any type of real showmance. She told Elissa that he's not her type and has actually been kinda cool with him one on one on the feeds. I think they both see each other as a game partner, not a dating partner. But she is very possessive of him and is worried that the widows are trying to come between them. Which is true as GM is always talking to him, and Aaryn keeps flipping her hair and flirting. When this week is all said and done, Judd could have quite the little harem going.

Game wise, Judd's been doing some work over night to get Kaitlin out over Aaryn. I guess the real campaigning will start some time this afternoon when the 3rd nom is finally known for good. He did tell Jessie he's glad that he's just HOH of the room. He's correct since he's got "alliances" all over the place so for him to do a replacement nom today would have been tough.

I won't even begin to try to figure out the votes till the 3rd nom is known and with the DR gunning for Aaryn its going to be even harder to figure out.

vCash
    Gina Marie is the replacement nomination.

No idea if she is really the 3rd/4th vote getter or just Allison Grodner making sure one of the coven go home this week. Hard to tell at this point.

Let the fun begin as three crazies throw each other under bus and try to get the other out.

vCash
    I'm going to take Gina Marie out of vote calculations at this point but right now I see it as:

Candice/Howard/Spencer/Elissa: voting out Aaryn
    Amanda/McCrae: voting out Kaitlin

Too early to tell: Andy, Helen and Jessie

I put Jessie in the "too early to tell" list right now as if Aaryn continues her all out flirting with Judd, I can see Jessie voting her out of spite, even if its not what Judd wants to do.

vCash
    Oh this is going to be SENSATIONAL! I am glad Amanda didn't get nominated and I figured Grodner would make sure GM went up knowing that Amanda, should she go up, would most likely go home. This guarantees one of the despicable 3 go home and I imagine Aaryn will still be the target. I know Judd was talking about going after Kaitlin but that was if Amanda got on the block. I have no idea if she is an option next to GM.
    -Brian

From the Bloc
    vCash
    A lot of internet fans don't like Amanda at the moment, but a lot do as well. I don't think they've fiddled with the votes - otherwise Elissa wouldn't be up there.

My bet is Aaryn got the most votes, then Elissa due to all the reasons already discussed, then GM. Remember that Aaryn and GM have had the most negative publicity out there, so it makes sense that GM is up there now.

vCash
    Yeah the more I think about it, the more I do think GM was 3rd place vote getter.

I'm going to take a break from the feeds for a few days; as some of you may know I work at a large pediatric hospital and today one of our long time patients, a young boy that fought a brave fight with cancer died and its going to take me a few days to grieve and get back to "normal". I'll be back for the live show on Thursday night. Hopefully there will be five votes to send Aaryn home but one of the other two leaving works too.

vCash
    (((Catherine M))) If I can, I will report what I see on After Dark...but I watch it the next morning. My early bedtime is a must.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

BB15: The Saga episode #4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klOj7K681Wk

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Sorry to hear that Catherine

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Well looks like CBS's potential solution to their Aaryn problem is an epic fail, assuming they were trying to get America to essentially boot her. First she was already nominated so they don't get the big moment of revealing that America wants her out the most, and now it looks like the house has decided that Kaitlin is a bigger threat and she's going home. And racist poster child #2 will also stay in the house.

And what's more, we're seeing a kinder gentler Aaryn this week, and wouldn't you know it, people are forming alliances with her that could mean she stays in the house for some time to come.

I wonder if they will reveal what really happened with MVP on Thursday? Some of the HGs suspect it was America's vote, but it's not really making sense to them that the person who was also winning MVP got the vote, and I don't think they see why GM might have got it either. Instead, several of them think it was Howard the whole time, because he likes neither of them. That's fun in itself, but it's messing with their storylines - Aaryn and GM the racists, Howard the nice guy, the new showmance they are trying to promote.

vCash
    Well I will be disappointed if Aaryn stays but I can't blame them for getting Kaitlin out. She does seem like a stronger player. Besides, if I had to be sitting next to one of them in the F2 then it would certainly be Aaryn. I don't know if she would get a single vote, her biggest allies will be out pre-jury.
    -Brian

vCash
    I'm slowly getting back to watching the feeds.

I do understand why Aaryn is being kept around but man I so want her gone that I can't get excited for tonight's episode. If only someone (I'm looking at you Gina Marie) had pointed out to Jessie how much Aaryn flirts with Judd, maybe she would have been the 5th vote. Sigh.

Hopefully Spencer/Howard/Candice/Elissa will win HOH to really stir things up in the house this upcoming week.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Couple of things going on: They've all decided that Kaitlin is a bigger comp threat; a couple are not happy that she's a recruit who had never seen BB before; a couple are annoyed that she only started talking to them after Jeremy was gone. As for Aaryn, the thinking is they could get rid of her any time; theory is that several are thinking she's a great person to take to the end, especially as all her allies won't be on the jury; she's been a kinder gentler Aaryn for the past week or so, spending time with others, being more careful in what she says, agreeing to pretty much anything to save herself; in all the constant alliance making and shifting, she's an extra body. And no one is targeting GM as they all figure she's expendable any time.

However, as always things could change. Elissa and Candice still want Aaryn gone and are reluctantly sort of agreeing to go with the house. They got a practice set for tonight's HOH and it's pretty random, but Aaryn appeared to be better than others at it. And, heavy alliance making is still happening, along with paranoiaing re MVP, so I could easily see a last minute switch if stuff comes out (ie Helen opening her big mouth, Spencer and Howard desperately trying to take control, etc) and people think they'd do better with Kaitlin in the house than Aaryn.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    they're idiots if they keep Kaitlyn.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    }^*#*}^%>~€~*]€€}^~++\+{€}

Aaryn won HOH.

vCash
    Cannot believe two others got just 1 away...

Poor Elissa, she can't play veto. She's screwed.

I want Amanda up as America's vote. I really hate her. And McCrae.

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast