Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    If Judd is starting a new alliance with Kaitlyn then is Aaryn the target?
    As of right now, Judd wants Aaryn to leave as he is determined to get a girl out to stop the guys leaving. He has been lying to her though, telling her that he'll use the POV on her if he wins, blah, blah, blah. He is all over the place since winning HOH so who knows what will happens once the POV competition happens and the winner is determined.

Helen plans on trying hard for the POV to take Elissa down so we might actually see who was voted 3rd/4th by America. I'm guessing Amanda or Gina Marie but who knows.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Elissa and Rachel are the love 'em or hate 'em types. They will win if it's something good and they will win if it' something bad. I remember magazines polls where people like Jim Carrey and Britney Spears would win both best actor (or singer) and they'd also win WORST actor (or singer).

Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Even Dan said he was getting tweets from Rachel's Army of autovoters on how they can change their votes since they thought they were voting for Elissa as MVP again.
    Show you what a douche Dan is. As if Elissa fans are going to ask for help from Dan instead of Rachel.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i voted for notrachel to be the nom but it wasnt an accident
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    POV comp is probably going to be really competitive.

You have McCrae trying to win so he can keep the noms the same so Amanda doesn't go up; Helen and Elissa trying to win to save Elissa; Aaryn trying to win to save herself. Kaitlin might try to win but I'm not 100% on that as she feels like there are bigger targets on the block than herself which is correct. And it seems like Judd is throwing it.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Elissa won POV?

How about this article. Did anyone catch any of this on the feeds to confirm?

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...-to-leave.html

I think Elissa was nominated simply because the first (and maybe 2nd) choice by America was already on the block AND her fanbase didn't realize it wasn't for her to be MVP. Her words, if real, are really odd though.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I didn't catch the weirdness coming out of Elissa's mouth to Judd, just read about it on Sucks. I think she was trying to be "funny" but it fell flat. Or she's nuts.

McCrae took the money in the comp ($5,000). It would be hysterical if his "queen" Amanda is the next MVP choice.

Judd will have to be in solitary confinement for a period of time. Poor guy, first his girl gets sent off to the Have not room, then people won't leave his HOH room, now he's in solitary confinement. Hopefully he'll get some SLEEP as he's been going and going for the past few days.

Edited to say:

Howard has terrible game instincts. Both Candice and Spencer tell him: shut up and lay low till this week is over with. What does he do: immediately goes off to find Gina Marie to talk game. Candice/Spencer should dump him and team up as even though they aren't that great at playing the game sometimes, they are way better than Howard.

moving right along
    vCash
    BigBo and Catherine, thanks for all the feed spoilers. I'm watching 'After Dark' almost every day, but I can never keep up with how the game evolves.

• I love Howard and Candice.
    • Helen's ego is ruining her game (she explains her motivations endlessly, always putting herself in the spotlight as the kind, motherly soul who wants everyone to have a good time ).
    • Can't wait for Aryan to go home; she's shallow and vile.
    • Amanda is a hoot but she's gotta go before Howard .
    • I thought Judd was just stupid until he won HOH and actually started talking clearly enough to understand. Apparently he does have a few ideas. LOL.
    • GinaMarie is funny sometimes but I can't forgive her for taunting and baiting Candice. Add in her delusional worship of Nick and

vCash
    Judd is rapidly becoming my favorite...now that I can understand what he's saying.

vCash
    Judd's in the cockpit with bread, water, slop and a portable potty for the next 24 hours. People can talk to him via the door so Jessie is going to come back in a bit to keep him company. Andy too.

The craziness over who is MVP is off the charts. Best twist in a long, long time. I don't know how CBS is going to show everything on Wednesday. If Amanda is the replacement nom, its going to be very, very close between her and Aaryn in the votes. Right now she's up in Judd's HOH room, holding court with the coven. She plans on giving McCrae a birthday "present" tonight. Poor Judd, when he gets out of the cockpit he'll have to fumigate the bed/sheets!

vCash
    Ok, I know some of you are fans of Helen but she is just one of the worst people to play this game as she can NOT keep her mouth shut.

She tells Elissa and Jessie about a plan to get out Amanda after Aaryn leaves this week. But they are NOT to tell anyone about it. So what does Helen do. 30 seconds after saying that and Andy coming into the storage room and Elissa and Jessie leaving, she tells Andy the plan. Andy, the only person with a bigger mouth than her! She'll probably end up telling Amanda about the back door plan herself.

vCash
    People who only watch the show think Helen is playing the best game.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I'm watching last night's AD. Amanda is so annoying. She acts like she's the HoH and all she does is eat.
    Spwncer forging an alliance with Aaryn?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    People who only watch the show think Helen is playing the best game.
    are you saying a 19 person alliance isnt a good strategy?

it is amazing they can edit her to look competent, she's a moron. but i guess since she never ever ever shuts up, they have a lot to work with.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    are you saying a 19 person alliance isnt a good strategy?

it is amazing they can edit her to look competent, she's a moron. but i guess since she never ever ever shuts up, they have a lot to work with.

They somehow made Danielle look sane last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I'm watching last night's AD. Amanda is so annoying. She acts like she's the HoH and all she does is eat.
    Spwncer forging an alliance with Aaryn?
    Spencer's a creep. He just wants to mess with Aaryn before she goes on Thursday. Unless something major happens with the vote, Aaryn will be leaving on Thursday. Kaitlin making an alliance with Howard/Spencer/GM/Judd should be enough to save her as Judd comes with Jessie and Howard comes with Candice. And the MVP replacement nom will probably be GM as I can see Grodner making that up to make sure Aaryn finally leaves. Which will be good for the show as Grodner won't have to fix stuff to keep Howard/Candice safe.

Helen is back on curfew tonight again. Has to be in bed by 8pm! So she's going to be a busy, busy lady during the day and most everyone will probably be either napping or running away from her.

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Helen is back on curfew tonight again. Has to be in bed by 8pm!
    Did BB impose the curfew? Was this part of the fallout for a havenot competition? Similar to whatever forced Judd into solitary confinement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Did BB impose the curfew? Was this part of the fallout for a havenot competition? Similar to whatever forced Judd into solitary confinement?
    Yes its all from the POV comp.

Judd: 24 hour confinement; he's almost done, got 3 more hours. Cause he was so tired he slept most of the time, even with the alarm going off every 10 minutes
    Helen: 8pm curfew. Not sure for how many nights. I know she has to be in bed again tonight at 8.
    Elissa: won POV but can't play next week
    Aaryn: has to dye her hair
    McCrae: $5,000
    Kaitlin: not sure what happened to her

Andy has figured out that America is voting for the MVP and slowly people are starting to believe him. The paranoia has been feed gold for the past couple of days so I'm sorry he has figured it out. Cause the staff doesn't really work on Sundays, the POV ceremony won't be till Monday. Today is McCrae's birthday so he's taking Amanda out on a date tonight. I guess Judd will have to give up his HOH room again, hahahaha.

vCash
    Aaryn has to color her hair? That is awesome. I mean, I am sure it is some super temporary color like kool-aid or something but still. Wouldn't it be EPIC if they had her do it so that it will still colored on eviction night and she had to go out there and do an interview with purple hair???
    -Brian

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Aaryn has to color her hair? That is awesome. I mean, I am sure it is some super temporary color like kool-aid or something but still. Wouldn't it be EPIC if they had her do it so that it will still colored on eviction night and she had to go out there and do an interview with purple hair???
    it depends, myhoneyhoney dyes her hair all kinds of colors like that and she looks amazing in the pics she posts

vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    it depends, myhoneyhoney dyes her hair all kinds of colors like that and she looks amazing in the pics she posts
    It's not about her looking bad. I think it's funny because she is such an uppity girl who clearly gets her hair colored on the regular and would worry how she looks. It would bother her more than anyone else in the house, IMO.
    -Brian

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast