Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

vCash
    Unless something changes with the DR, Jeremy is leaving as you never hear Aaryn's name brought up as a possibility of going. I'm sure Grodner is a nervous wreck over Aaryn staying in the house and Howard still being everyone's #1 target. She'll probably rig the HOH comp for him to win and press for her and Kaitlin to be nominees again. Then just give him the MVP vote too! Or just tell Elissa to put up Gina Marie.

As for Helen, Judd is already pushing for Jessie to move up the ladder in the bigger alliance over Helen. We could end up with:

Spencer/Helen/Elissa/Candice vs Judd/Jessie/Amanda/McCrae with Andy being the floater.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Looks like HOH will be anyone's to win - http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    As for Helen, Judd is already pushing for Jessie to move up the ladder in the bigger alliance over Helen. We could end up with:

Spencer/Helen/Elissa/Candice vs Judd/Jessie/Amanda/McCrae with Andy being the floater.
    I think that would be an interesting standoff.

I wonder what GinaMarie will do when her cronies are gone. She seems like the lowest target of her group, since she's too busy mourning to have any kind of strategy going on.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    The next HOH is going to be based upon audience answers to these questions:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

Kinda surprised that Grodner didn't go with something she knew Howard would be the best at.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

Big Brother 15: The Saga, episode #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFaRH7GSPuw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    The next HOH is going to be based upon audience answers to these questions:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

Kinda surprised that Grodner didn't go with something she knew Howard would be the best at.
    Ugh I hate these random "how do you think America voted" HoH comps. This is how we're going to end up with a Kaitlyn HoH.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Ugh I hate these random "how do you think America voted" HoH comps. This is how we're going to end up with a Kaitlyn HoH.
    Those HoHs are complete luck. I don't like them either but it makes for good TV because anyone can win and it often comes down to a tie break, which is also complete luck (ex: How many seconds have you been in the Big Brother house...don't go over, good luck).
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm thinking Grodner & Co have accepted that Aaryn isn't going home and maybe this will be another opportunity for Julie to clue in the hamsters as to how they are coming across. I'm not willing to give CBS my info so I can't vote, but please let one of the questions be "which houseguests will need to go into the witness protection program at the end of the summer?"
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm thinking Grodner & Co have accepted that Aaryn isn't going home and maybe this will be another opportunity for Julie to clue in the hamsters as to how they are coming across. I'm not willing to give CBS my info so I can't vote, but please let one of the questions be "which houseguests will need to go into the witness protection program at the end of the summer?"
    The Aryan nation may not be going home this week, but I'd bet anyone a donut it happens soon...before jury.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Jokers has a list of the questions - some of them are a bit convoluted - not to mention Julie's ability to read them clearly - so if they have to guess how America answered on the fly there could be some odd answers.

Might as well just pull a name out of a hat for this HOH.

vCash
    Quite night on the feeds last night. Guess all the craziness with the first two boots wouldn't last. I'm actually kinda surprised that Grodner is content to see three guys leave in a row and didn't push for Aaryn's eviction.

Helen is getting on her alliance mates nerves. Jessie had a great quote: Helen is having a showmance with her HOH key! So it will be interesting to see if Helen's continued over play and promise to SAVE EVERYONE is going to bite her in the ass in the coming weeks.

Aaryn is making a play bigtime for Judd. Its actually kinda amusing to watch. I guess having two girls fighting over him will be something new for Judd so I can see him milking it for all its worth though gamewise, he still remains firmly with Jessie in his final 2 alliance.

Have plans tonight so I'll be curious to see who wins the random HOH when I get home. I'm hoping for a Candice win but who knows what will happen.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    They put on a variety talk show last night during After Dark. Of course Helen played host. It was funny at times...especially GinaMarie doing a sports segment and Candice doing the "Get Real" segment. Judd was funny. It's worth a look if you haven't seen it.

vCash
    I just saw it. It was cute.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The engagement ring McCrae made to give Amanda sometime soon: http://www.twitpic.com/d37ma0

Plus love Elissa's nails!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    The engagement ring McCrae made to give Amanda sometime soon: http://www.twitpic.com/d37ma0

Plus love Elissa's nails!!!
    Interesting ring but more interesting are her nails! Canada's maple leafs on them? Is that a call-out to us Canadians watching the show? One can wish/hope, right?
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Interesting ring but more interesting are her nails! Canada's maple leafs on them? Is that a call-out to us Canadians watching the show? One can wish/hope, right?
    I thought I saw Elissa wearing a University of Regina Cougars hoody a few episodes ago as well.

vCash
    Does anyone know if Rachael will ever be back on survivor. She is my favorite survivor player ever. I miss seeing her on the show. I think Rob came back for about 5 survivors so I hope she is back soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    They put on a variety talk show last night during After Dark. Of course Helen played host. It was funny at times...especially GinaMarie doing a sports segment and Candice doing the "Get Real" segment. Judd was funny. It's worth a look if you haven't seen it.
    The best part was Candice's segment where she asked Aaryn what she has learned the most inside the Big Brother house, and she replied, "that I should invest in a grade-A muzzle."

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    There is another message board I post on and they have two threads for Big Brother, one for spoilers and one for people who just watch the shows. It is so aggravating to go into the non-spoiler thread. Holy hell it is AMAZING how little those people know. I think almost all of us watch but we all also follow the feeds and internet chatter. These people who only watch the show are so clueless and don't you dare try to clue them in because they will tell you how stupid you are. They don't realize they are only working with half the information. It really hit home how much better this show is if you spoil it, I know the competitions aren't as fun to watch that way but that is a small sacrifice to know what's actually happening in the house. For instance, they all think Helen is playing the best game and is in the best position in the house. They also all think that Elissa stood her ground by not nominating Howard and that shows what a strong player and person she is. They have no clue Helen is digging her own grave by blabbing all the alliances in the house and making too many deals and they have no idea that Elissa is the productions pet and follows orders from the diary room.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Jeremy is evicted 9-1-0. Judd (of all people ) wins HOH. America is MVP this week and will vote for the 3rd nominee.

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast