Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    I just ran the numbers in my head and I think Jeremy can do it.

Six votes is all he needs.

Candice, Howard, Elissa all hate Aaryn. He can play upon that.

McCrae, Andy, Judd have to be concerned about all the boys leaving, he can play upon that.

Kaitlin has said that she is voting out Spencer as she can't vote for her friends but he can work on her changing her vote to Aaryn so he would only need five of the first six I mentioned.

One more thing:

Jeremy staying would make Helen's head explode as people wouldn't be doing what SHE wants and that would be hysterical. Helen's HOHitis is off the charts. So drunk on power!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I know that's the Grodner edict, but I would be really disappointed if that's how it plays out. I don't think it's better for the show in the long run to manipulate Aaryn out of the game - they've gained a ton of credibility by showing people how they really are. Ushering Aaryn out the door just reeks of coverup, and it's back to taking no responsibility for their casting decisions.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    As much as Jeremy is the target this week, I'd actually be surprised if he gets out. Production wants Aaryn out. And this house is insane: a target has not left once, in the first 2 weeks! They all change their mind the final day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I know that's the Grodner edict, but I would be really disappointed if that's how it plays out. I don't think it's better for the show in the long run to manipulate Aaryn out of the game - they've gained a ton of credibility by showing people how they really are. Ushering Aaryn out the door just reeks of coverup, and it's back to taking no responsibility for their casting decisions.
    It could be a money issue. If sponsors are making waves to CBS about being associated with the show as its stands now, they might not have any choice but (1) remove her from the house or (2) force her out by manipulation.

Grodner is not going to allow some stupid racist immature girl to ruin her cushy CBS job so Aaryn has to go.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Production aside, I think Jeremy's got a shot as he will campaign, and there are a few weapons in his arsenal that Aaryn doesn't have.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I don't think CBS has to worry about advertisers. CBS can simply choose to make it all a non issue and never show any more racist comments in the show and leave it out of exit interviews plus place a gag order on the contestants that leave pre-jury, which I am sure they are within their rights to do. I don't think Aaryn going home would be horrible and her leaving over Jeremy is not a disgrace. As matter of fact, most casual viewers would see it as a great thing that the mega racist is gone and not even realize what role producer manipulation played in all of it. The only hurdle this week for CBS was making sure Howard didn't go home or even get nominated.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Well we'll know soon on the feeds if there is going to be diary room manipulation as if someone like Judd or McCrae comes flopping down on the outside sofas after visiting the diary room and say "you know, maybe Aaryn going home this week would be a good thing".

vCash
    So Jeremy needs 6 people to vote out Aaryn or at least 5 if the votes go 5-3-2. So what does he do yesterday!?! Pick a big ole fight with Candice, one of the people he needs to flip. So the odds of getting Aaryn out this week just fell considerably but the diary room still has 2 days to work on things.

Oh Aaryn's attempt to pull Judd away from Jessie is in full force. If she keeps it up, Jessie is another person the DR/Jeremy can work on to vote out Aaryn.

I think the funniest thing on the feeds last night was everyone messing with Gina Marie's shrine to Nick. Hope that gets shown on the broadcast. And poor Helen is such a dummy sometimes. She decides that all the girls need to bond over doing their nails. Great way to make the boys even more nervous about the number of girls left in the house.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I think the funniest thing on the feeds last night was everyone messing with Gina Marie's shrine to Nick. Hope that gets shown on the broadcast.
    the empty box of cereal is a metaphor for their love
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    the empty box of cereal is a metaphor for their love
    My personal favorite item in the shrine is his chapstick.

And then his hair gell, which both Andy and Judd have admitted to using just to mess with her.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think I read somewhere that Nick tweeted that those weren't his shorts - he thought they might be David's.

I don't think Candice is going to vote out Aaryn - they've been making amends, but more importantly, Candice is determined to vote out boys, so if not Jeremy, it'll be Spencer for her.

I think Jeremy's best bets are the remaining men - Howard, Judd and McCrae and then maybe Andy through the latter two, but that would take a different kind of persuading as he has never done the bro thing (and Spencer can't vote). At the same time, I think he does have a shot at some of the women - Kaitlin won't vote him out of course, and while Jessie doesn't like Jeremy I think if Judd is on board he could talk her into voting our Aaryn fairly easily. Not sure if McCrae could persuade Amanda as she has her own mind, but if he's on board he might at least move her vote to Spencer instead of Jeremy. I don't think GM will vote against Jeremy or Aaryn as they are two of her only remaining friends, so although eliminating Jeremy leaves her and her two besties as three widows together, I think she's more likely to vote out Spencer. Pretty sure Elissa will vote out Jeremy, but if Helen suddenly decides to keep her deal with Jeremy and refocus her sights on Spencer, that could happen too.

It's a long way to voting time!

vCash
    My personal favorite item in the shrine is his chapstick.
    I can't wait until she wears that chapstick down to a stub.

vCash
    Bad news for feed watchers:

Gina Marie won't let them have a "memorial service" for Nick. Candice and a couple of others floated the idea to her last night that maybe having a service would be a help for GM to move on. I guess after sleeping on the idea, she's all against it and thinks its disrespectful.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I can't wait until she wears that chapstick down to a stub.
    this could be very soon, depending on where she puts it
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Bad news for feed watchers:

Gina Marie won't let them have a "memorial service" for Nick. Candice and a couple of others floated the idea to her last night that maybe having a service would be a help for GM to move on. I guess after sleeping on the idea, she's all against it and thinks its disrespectful.
    Disrespectful? How about stupid.

vCash
    "How disrespectful," GM says, while blowing her nose into a crusty pair of abandoned shorts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    "How disrespectful," GM says, while blowing her nose into a crusty pair of abandoned shorts.
    that might be David's.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    ...she's all against it and thinks its disrespectful.
    I think we've all known for a while now that eventually a season of Big Brother would feature something disrespectful.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    I really liked Helen in the beginning, but she can't seem to stop giving out information she isn't suppose to. Her alliance is getting annoyed that she says things like "If I keep you safe this week, you have to keep Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Andy/Elissa/Helen safe". She is basically outing her alliance members every time she does that, making them all targets. Her alliance is at the point they don't trust her. The second you tell Helen info, it's passed through the whole house within 10 mins. They need to drop Helen by evicting her soon.

Luckily Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Andy have a smaller alliance group called "The Goof Troup".

vCash
    oh, Helen

per Dingo's site, seems like Jeremy is the most likely to go. Until the DR goes into overdrive?

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast