Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    CBS did a pretty good job with editing on what happened with bedgate. The main thing missing was when Jessie went back after Helen's HOH reveal to claim her bed, they ganged up on her and Judd had to come get her again and called the coven "trash" as he was leaving the room. And they left out Candice and Howard making a bed out of airplane seat cushions in the have not room then sleeping in each other's arms that was very sweet.

I think seeing Howard throwing spoiled milk all over Aaryn will go down as one of my favorite BB moments. Too bad McCrae sucked so badly so the coven didn't get to be have nots! They should have had Judd in the main vat and let McCrae work the relay line.
    So true. Considering this is CBS they did good. I am so cynical - I assume CBS showed Aaryn's lame apology as a CYA, that they did not edit her so when she complains about her edit they can say we showed this.
    Howard, Candice and Amanda seem like decent people. I do like how Amanda is so open and calls people out. Howard is really trying to have self control and sees the game.
    Helen - I like her game play, but she has to stop blabbing. She is playing too hard
    I loved Howard trying to throw the HN comp. but his lying to Helen on the MC may be his downfall
    This show has totally sucked me in.

vCash
    Howard has come clean about the MC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Howard has come clean about the MC.
    Yeah he has since come clean but it was too late. He's number one on the list of Amanda,McCrae, Judd and Andy to get out next.

He needs to win HOH this week and there has been speculation that production won't want him to be in trouble so to look for a challenge that would play to his strength.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    If they plan the next HoH to benefit Howard then the houseguests better make sure to take out Jeremy because any competition favoring Howard will probably favor Jeremy, in other words it will rely on strength. I wonder when an endurance competition for HoH will happen. Has it yet? Those tend to favor in shape contestants but not the beefy ones if it involves hanging on to something as their weight can work against them. The in shape females tend to do well in those.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

moving right along
    vCash
    The very first HoH competition was an endurance test (hanging onto popsicles and being licked by a giant tongue). Didn't Aryan win that one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    The very first HoH competition was an endurance test (hanging onto popsicles and being licked by a giant tongue). Didn't Aryan win that one?
    McCrae did. It came down to 4 men (who, I don't remember).

vCash
    Howard is a former college football player at Southern Mississippi so if Grodner wants to really protect him this week she'll need to come up with something strength based for the next HOH. Or who can move a blocking sled the furthest. Or tackle the best. Or run the most wind sprints the fastest.

Feed watchers would understand him getting the boot next since Amanda hasn't shut up about him for days but casual watchers and America would be be upset and does Grodner really want him leaving while Aaryn still is in there?!? That would be a PR nightmare and would make sponsors very jittery. Grodner's best bet is to try to get Aaryn out this week by diary room manipulation.

Judd is getting nervous about all the guys leaving so I can see him being persuaded to vote Aaryn out along with Kaitlin, Howard, and Candice. Elissa seems to be very easily swayed by the diary room so I can see those five being pro-Jeremy votes. Its a long way to Thursday so who knows what will happen.

Aaryn is trying all of a sudden to be "nice". She made a coffee cake for everyone last night! And she's starting to make noise that Judd is "cute" or some nonsense like that. Can't wait to see the look on his face if she makes a play for him as he loathes her.

Candice & Howard's "nomance" heated up last night. Feeds went away just as their movements under the sheets got a little frisky. They both have said no sex in the house so it didn't go that far. I just don't want to see Candice get anymore emotionally attached to him as his number one person is still Spencer but as the days pass and the boredom sets in and people still treat her like sh*t, she's going to continue to need him.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Agree that even having Howard up on the block right now puts the show in a bad light - no matter what they do on the show to explain it, the tabloids and others covering the racism will run with it. However, giving him bias in the HOH might be hard - too often the beefy guys aren't actually that fit, and Jeremy has already proven himself strong and competitive. Better just to keep him off the block - but since Helen blabs about production as much as she blabs about everything else, it'll be a hard job to dissuade her if that's her plan. They would have to give her a big DR segment to show clearly that Howard was nominated by another minority - all because she's got HOHitis and wants him to pay for not bowing to her.

Because what I find interesting is that Helen's double dealing all over the house could easily come back to bite her now. She went to Jeremy, several times and not the other way around, offering him deals. If Kaitlin takes herself of the block, it's not Elissa who has to do the replacement nom, it's Helen. So if she nominates Jeremy, he only has to tell everyone - with several witnesses - what she's doing. Wouldn't take long for Spencer to jump on that bandwagon either.

And then, what if the house votes out Aaryn instead of Jeremy? As you said Judd has woken up to the fact that no girl has been voted out yet, so if this trend keeps up, they are in control of the house. Jeremy also has a card to play in that he never betrayed MC (and I think he never tried to get Amanda out either), so easy enough to go back to Spencer, McCrae and Howard - and maybe Judd - and say MC might be dead, but I'm still loyal to you bros so let's vote out Aaryn as all she does is cause drama that us boys have to deal with in the house. Add a little DR manipulation and catfighting, and Helen has to deal with Jeremy still in the house, and likely more powerful if he escapes eviction.

Also vv disappointed that America keeps giving Elissa MVP. I can see in the first week no knowing the other players, and again in the second week while she was underdog, but it's becoming seriously tiresome when there was so much possibility in this twist. I think the issue is that there are too many other choices - on the few sites I'm on, I was seeing support for Judd, Howard, Amanda and McCrae - so I guess it all split and Elissa won yet again.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I was impressed with the show last night, as they aired most of BedGate and Amanda's rant (excising the part where she informs Aaryn that they know she's getting the "racist edit" because of DR shenanigans)...plus they clearly showed Howard lying repeatedly to Helen, which in my mind covers the bases of how the vote may go on Thursday. I would prefer Howard to stay - and have either Kaitlyn or preferably Jeremy leave - but that was a screwup of epic proportions.

What appalls me most about Aaryn's "what you gon do gurl" speech is how casually she tossed it out. It's one thing to say crap in the heat of the moment - like GM getting into Candice's face a few minutes later - but that shit just rolls out of Aaryn like it's nothing, and her eyes were practically dead. She was bored, not agitated.

And what happened to Kaitlyn? Back in the original wine drama, she reamed out Jeremy for being a dick to everyone after he got busted for stealing the wine. She used to have a conscience (um...a week ago?) and now she's just right there as Aaryn's Mean Girl minion.

Disappointed that Helen is having such a bad case of HoHitis.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Thanks to those here at FSU for posting the videos last week.
    My TV went out right at the beginning of BB due to a crazy thunderstorm. By the time in came back on, the Have Not comp was well under way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I was impressed with the show last night, as they aired most of BedGate and Amanda's rant (excising the part where she informs Aaryn that they know she's getting the "racist edit" because of DR shenanigans)...plus they clearly showed Howard lying repeatedly to Helen, which in my mind covers the bases of how the vote may go on Thursday. I would prefer Howard to stay - and have either Kaitlyn or preferably Jeremy leave - but that was a screwup of epic proportions.
    I don't think Helen is going to replace Kaitlin with Howard. She has blabbed all over the place that production didn't want her to nominate him in the first place. She'll stick with nominating Jeremy and then the diary room will work for three days to get Aaryn out. I think they have a decent shot, especially if they can get Judd to come around to all the guys leaving.

And if Jeremy stays, that's another shield for Howard for another week. I think Grodner wants to keep both Candice & Howard in the game as long as she can or at least till the worst of the racist coven, Aaryn leaves.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Wow, is producer manipulation THAT strong? The posts here make it sound like those behind the scenes are doing all the game-playing and the contestants are like little mice scurrying to where the cheese is...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Peter, it really can be. Sometimes we only suspect but other times the players will go around blabbing about what they were told. Usually when that happens the players are quickly told over the speakers to quit talking about DR sessions and if they continue they will be called back to DR and given a talking to. It has always been my biggest gripe with the show but at the same time I understand they have to sell a product to the advertisers so I can't blame them for stepping in from time to time.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    yep, pretty much
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

From the Bloc
    vCash
    One could also argue that it's Big Brother, and attempts to manipulate in the DR aren't that much different than attempts to manipulate through twists, competitions, deprivation, reward and punishment, casting etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Wow, is producer manipulation THAT strong? The posts here make it sound like those behind the scenes are doing all the game-playing and the contestants are like little mice scurrying to where the cheese is...
    I just think the diary manipulation over Howard not being nominated this week is just so well known cause of Helen's big mouth. Most of the time, manipulation is kept secret or barely talked about but not with the biggest blabbermouth to play this game in a long, long time.

If they hadn't stepped in, Howard was going up and out and the show would have been dead in the water as every sponsor would have pulled out if Howard had gone out this week over Aaryn. . Mr. Julie Chen himself would have pulled the plug as no way could they have edited the show to convince people that Howard was this big bad guy when the clips of him post bedgate were all over the net of him first removing Candice, counseling her to step down from conflict, how all of this hurts him but he can't do anything, him crying, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    No, but Aryan was the last woman standing. (hanging?) If she makes it past the week and it's endurance again she might be tougher to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Thanks to those here at FSU for posting the videos last week.
    My TV went out right at the beginning of BB due to a crazy thunderstorm. By the time in came back on, the Have Not comp was well under way.
    Lucky you, you missed GinaMarie's wailing and blowing her nose into Nick's shorts while funeral music played in the background.

vCash
    I heard! That makes me

Watching After Dark and the conversation between Kaitlin and GM was a riot! Oh, their soooo in love. GM still carrying around that tired blue hat of Nick's.

vCash
    POV is over. Kaitlin did use the veto and Jeremy is up in her place.

So Grodner now will work to find the votes to get out Aaryn. As much as I loathe Jeremy, Aaryn leaving now will be better for the show in the long run.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Yes, because then maybe we can move on. Take away the controversy, and it's actually a pretty good season so far!

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast