Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    One thing that might stop Spencer from flipping back to the Outsiders is that he does not know that Jessie has flipped so right now he thinks the votes for nick to stay are:

Kaitlyn
    Jeremy
    Jessie
    Gina Marie
    Himself
    Howard
    McCrae

So even in his mind if McCrae has flipped, Nick is still safe with Jessie's vote. They have no idea that Elissa/Judd have been working on Jessie for two days and she's a firm vote to evict Nick...Right now. Judd just needs to hold her hand for a few more hours.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Like Dan, I think Howard is of the opinion that in the game, not all of God's rules need to be followed.

I agree actually - it's a game, not real life, so it's not about integrity, loyalty and honesty. It's about winning.
    Cool. So if we were playing Monopoly and you needed a washroom break and got back and asked if I took your $500 bills and I said no, then you would smile and say, "cool, let's keep playing!"
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Cool. So if we were playing Monopoly and you needed a washroom break and got back and asked if I took your $500 bills and I said no, then you would smile and say, "cool, let's keep playing!"
    I'd take from the bank.

vCash
    Looks like the true blindside is over with as Jessie gave Judd a bracelet and Aaryn got PISSED and figured out that now Jessie & Judd are voting together and have lost her vote. Or something like that. Aaryn whispered to Kaitlin that the vote is probably 6/5 for Nick to leave when it probably will be 8/3 as Spencer/Howard are groveling back to the Outsiders.

So I think the only true shocked person will be Gina Marie. Will see.

7,000th post!! I think most have been on Bachelor/BB lately!!

vCash
    Nick is booted 7-4-0, Helen is the new HOH!!

vCash
    Howard's hinky vote is going to make the feeds crazy in the coming days.

Hopefully Judd can protect Jessie as she doesn't need to get blamed for that.

I'm guessing Howard will put the blame or McCrae or Spencer.

vCash
    Gina Marie on the feeds is like a bad Greek Tragedy!

She might have to be medicated tonight. Seriously.

vCash
    I need to go to bed but I can't stop watching the feeds. Its like a goldmine of comedy! But I am starting to worry about Gina Marie.

Best line from Aaryn when bitching about Elissa: she won't ever get a job!

Howard and Spencer are going to try to say the hinky vote was done by Jessie but Amanda & McCrae have already figured what they are doing. Will Helen, who loves her some Howard believe McCrae/Amanda or her beloved Howie?!? Stay tune!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Gina Marie on the feeds is like a bad Greek Tragedy!

She might have to be medicated tonight. Seriously.
    True! She knew Nick for what - 3 weeks. Were they that close? Not having the feeds (no tvgn on ATT uverse) - I feel like I am really missing stuff.
    Elissa is growing on me. To me she seems genuinely touched by the outside support.
    The clip with Amanda trying to talk to Aaryn - so sad. Aaryn is in for it when she gets out. Plus I loved Julie's comment when talking to the group - the final jab to Aaryn.
    I really wish there was at least an extra hour of the show on CBS. More time from the veto ceremony to before the show. Thankful for the internet and places like this.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am so so thrilled Helen is HoH. Who will her target be? I hope it is Aaryn but I have a feeling Aaryn isn't as much of a threat as some other people still in the house (Jeremy). Her HoH win came because of cheating and working with Jeremy. I would put Aaryn and Jeremy up and when Jeremy wins veto, put up anyone else who you don't necessarily need but who you also can tell that they are just a pawn. MVP should go to someone on Helen's side unless CBS really wants to start messing with this. Actually, I could see Howard getting MVP as it would be believable and make for an interesting week. It wont be long and the MVP/3rd nomination twist will get very interesting because people will be forced to put up someone they don't want to risk losing.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Her HoH win came because of cheating and working with Jeremy.
    What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    MVP should go to someone on Helen's side unless CBS really wants to start messing with this.
    How could CBS mess with that?

vCash
    What did I miss?
    During the BBQ challenge people saw on the feeds Jeremy and Aaryn switching cups; they were not putting the sauce from one cup to the other on a few of the exchanges. But for whatever reason, they weren't penalized.

vCash
    I really like Chenbot revealing stuff to the evicted HG instead of just asking the generic "what do you think went wrong?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I really like Chenbot revealing stuff to the evicted HG instead of just asking the generic "what do you think went wrong?"
    In past seasons she always had to be careful with what she revealed because there was an upcoming twist where an evicted player would be brought back into the game, but since this cast is so expanded, and David was not sequestered this past week, there will not be a returning player and Julie was open to talk freely about what was going down inside the house.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    During the BBQ challenge people saw on the feeds Jeremy and Aaryn switching cups; they were not putting the sauce from one cup to the other on a few of the exchanges. But for whatever reason, they weren't penalized.
    Each other's cups? Or did they move on to the larger cups even though they didn't fill the smaller jar first? And not putting the sauce from one cup to another would have hindered their progress rather than help, right? (Wouldn't make sense for anyone to do that unless they wanted to lose?)

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    that was rather satisfying...Hooray for Helen!!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Each other's cups? Or did they move on to the larger cups even though they didn't fill the smaller jar first? And not putting the sauce from one cup to another would have hindered their progress rather than help, right? (Wouldn't make sense for anyone to do that unless they wanted to lose?)
    Aaryn was suppose to move the sauce from her cup to Jeremy's. During a couple of the exchanges, she just gave her cup to Jeremy which was against the rules. Why they weren't penalized is not known. And I guess its all moot at this point. Nick, they ally went home and the other side of the house is now in charge. For now.

vCash
    I went to bed so I missed it all but the coven--Aaryn, Gina Marie, Kaitlin went after first Jessie then Candice over the bed situation.

Sort youtube clip of Howard physically removing Candice from the room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo3GP...utu.be&t=1m55s

Its actually kind of sad that they are having to deal with such vile girls but hopefully the "good" side of the house will remain in charge for awhile.

vCash
    One more thing:

McCrae came clean to some people about the Moving Company and called it the "sh*ttiest alliance ever". Ha!

vCash
    I went to bed so I missed it all but the coven--Aaryn, Gina Marie, Kaitlin went after first Jessie then Candice over the bed situation.
    Wow, that is just embarassing for Aaryn and Gina Marie (I didn't notice Kaitlin much, but I don't know which one she is). What kind of adults act like that?

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast