Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The first season of this show, the public voted out someone each week, not the houseguests. All the people were SOOOO nice to one another, and it was boring. The show was almost not renewed. Whether you like it or not, THIS method brings the eyes to the screens.

vCash
    As of this morning, McCrae has "flipped". Or that's what it looks like from his convos last night with Amanda. He could be still lying but I really think he's going to take his chance with the "outsiders", not the MC.

And as long as Judd keeps Jessie happy and with the Outsiders, she's the 6th vote and Nick will go home in a blindside.

Could be a fun episode tonight.

HOH comp is going to memory as they are getting woken up every 15 minutes so they are all up studying.

vCash
    So McCrae has given out his orders since he's putting his game on the line:

Andy is to stay glued to Candice and not allow Howard/Spencer to get to her.

Judd is stay on top of Jessie (not sure if that's literally or not) to keep her in line.

Since there are like 5 Andy's in the house and he is everywhere, it should be a problem for him to keep an eye on Candice.

Just have to hope blabbermouth Helen keeps quite too. She's sooooo giddy right now, drunk on the possibility of Elissa staying that someone needs to make sure she doesn't give too much away.

This all came about cause Elissa spent some time with Jessie a couple days ago after Kaitlin/GM/Aaryn booted her out of the cool kids club and then Elissa and Helen talked to Judd and he was like "off I go to showmance Jessie" and once she flipped, McCrae decided to flip too as he told the camera that he wants to play the game with people he likes.

Going to be a wild day, one of the more exciting ones in awhile. I hope.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Just caught up on all this - really thought that Elissa being saved was a fan dream!

For McCrae, he's got to realize that the other MCs have Amanda in their sights, which not only is annoying personally, but game wise too - McCrae knows that the MC's success depends on everyone having side alliances, and they already want to eliminate his.

Funny that they are so concerned about Candice not flipping - off all of them, she's the one who wants Nick out the most!

And FINALLY somebody clued in that all you need to do is be nice to Jessie and she'll play along.

Tonight is must-watch. I'm almost hoping that Jeremy wins HOH because either way he's going to go ballistic if Nick leaves or if the vote is close and I'm sure will dump the other guys. If he's HOH, even better And OMG meltdown time for GM, who may join Aaryn in a pity party to rival the departure of Jessie a few seasons ago!

I had zero confidence in these girls until now, and if they manage to get a second strong boy out before any girl has left the game, then rock and roll!

vCash
    Spencer and Howard going around and telling McCrae that Amanda was next def was one of the catalysts that made him flip. Why would Jeremy get to keep his girlfriend and next girlfriend and McCrae had to loose Amanda?!

But the biggest thing was Jessie flipping as without her, McCrae doesn't flip as the 6th vote wasn't there. Its all been very amusing how it played out. First the mean girls ignored her or at least wouldn't talk game with her and took her for granted. Then Elissa had a nice conversation with her and then Elissa & Helen got Judd to step up his flirting. Then Elissa started pimping Judd out to Jessie about him being cute, and there she is with her long awaited showmance beginning and a place in the game finally.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

I really hope Elissa stays! That would be amazing. I find her much easier to root for than Rachel.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    My hopes are high for tonight's vote - but I don't want Jeremy to win HoH. At least not this week. He's suck a brazen mf that I'd like him to be set back on his heels a little. At least a week!

Would love for Helen to win - she's playing an interesting game.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I think Elissa is quite sweet and is more of a thinker than a lot of the MC, so this all sounds good to me.

Question about Howard. Has he considered flipping? Or is the Good Christian (TM) pleased to be working with homophobies, racists and mysogynists?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    The feeds were so exciting to watch last night. I like both Elissa and Nick, and wish she would have nominated Kaitlin instead as replacement. Elissa wanted to make a deal with him, but Nick got too cocky thinking he was safe....his own hubris took him down. All he had to say was "Sure, I'll vote Kaitlin out" and he would have been safe for the week.

I want to see the facial reactions on Nick, GM, Spencer, Jeremy if Nick is really evicted tonight. GinaMarie will have a meltdown of epic proportions. Jeremy will probably be in full asshole mode for the night after he realizes he doesn't run the house.

I'm really liking the MVP twist. Instead of giving it to Elissa this week, people want to give it to Candice or Judd this week for their hard work. Just so it isn't Helen(even thought I really like her too), she still gives too much info to Spencer and Howard, and I don't want them running Helen's MVP.

So many showmances this season too. Not only McCrae and Amanada, there was Aaryn/David, Jeremy/Kaitlin, and now possibly Judd/Jessie and Howard/Candice. Candice doesn't trust Howard but they sleep in the same bed. He has been seen holding her all night and they have been seen kissing a few times.
    Last edited by AliasJohnDoe; 07-11-2013 at 06:13 PM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Question about Howard. Has he considered flipping? Or is the Good Christian (TM) pleased to be working with homophobies, racists and mysogynists?
    In the first episode, he said "God helps those who helps themselves," basically giving himself a free pass to do whatever it takes to win.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I think Elissa is quite sweet and is more of a thinker than a lot of the MC, so this all sounds good to me.

Howard is all for the Moving Company alliance. He swore on the bible with his right hand to Aaryn that he voted to keep David (He actually voted David out).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Howard is all for the Moving Company alliance. He swore on the bible with his right hand to Aaryn that he voted to keep David (He actually voted David out).
    And he plans on pulling Candice aside right before the vote to tell her that the house has flipped to voting out Elissa (Spencer is suppose to do the same with Andy). If he does this, she'll know for sure he's in the guy's alliance as she told Helen/Elissa/McCrae/Amanda last night if he tried any last minute stuff, she'll know then.

But it might not be totally over for Howard. Helen still wants to bring him back into the outsider alliance and of course Candice likes him on a personal level. Plus the main targets coming up seem to be Spencer, Jeremy and Aaryn.

vCash
    Letter to CBS Head Honcho from AntiDefamation League. Some good ideas for how CBS should handle this.

http://www.adl.org/press-center/c/ad...g-brother.html

Like others have posted, this is an awful group of people, and not sure whyI am stilll watching. But the discussions outside the house on the horrible comments made in the house has been very intriguing to me.

Last nights show was interesting. I felt they were setting up either Helen or Howard for next weeks MVP if Elissa is out this week.
    Elissa and Helen seem like mature people, and Candice seems smart, such an oddity in the house. Helen is intriguing - her conversations with Aaryn show some good game play. Howard also seems ok to me, so far, even if he wears his religion on his sleeve, which annoys me, but there is something about him I like (and not just when he has no shirt on).
    Hope that Nick goes tonight. Not that I like or dislike him, but just to have the power switch. The MC is too cocky.
    I love blindsides, and the facial reactions and fallout after.

vCash
    Wish I was able to watch the feeds right now as Spencer and Howard are getting a tad bit nervous and Jeremy is running around telling people what to do.

Jessie is still with the plan as she just lied to Jeremy about voting out Elissa but Amanda has ordered Judd to stay with her at all times cause they don't want Jeremy to have access to Jessie anymore. Ha! I love how the girl that went on the show thinking it was all about hooking up and getting a TV boyfriend is one of the main players in all of this. You never know!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    In the first episode, he said "God helps those who helps themselves," basically giving himself a free pass to do whatever it takes to win.
    God helps those who lie through their teeth?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Like Dan, I think Howard is of the opinion that in the game, not all of God's rules need to be followed.

I agree actually - it's a game, not real life, so it's not about integrity, loyalty and honesty. It's about winning.

vCash
    I don't get Howard and his swearing on the bible. I don't think there is a place for that in this game. Yeah you can be a Christian and still play big brother but to swear on the bible an untruth is just wrong.

Oh well, I don't like talking about religion so I won't say anything more.

Spencer is really freaking out, according to the feed reports. Helen told him that Nick was going home and he had a choice to either be on the right side of the vote or on the wrong side. So I wouldn't be surprised if he bails on the MC too tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I love blindsides, and the facial reactions and fallout after.
    I love the idea of Aaryn getting blindsided 2 weeks in a row. And that her HoH was wasted in getting out an ally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I love the idea of Aaryn getting blindsided 2 weeks in a row. And that her HoH was wasted in getting out an ally.
    Isn't that like the best thing ever!?!

I'm going to be tad bit upset if McCrae doesn't actually follow through but right now I think the vote will go Elissa's way and Nick will be going home and it will all be so much fun on the feeds tonight!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    would be thrilled even more if Spencer flips to the right side, McCrae doesn't, Nick still goes home and McCrae is in the hot seat.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast