Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I don't think I would ever be able to vote a returning player as the winner. Not unless they were my very best friend and ally in the house. That could end up hurting Judd.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Can anyone explain why Elissa would think that McCrae voted out Amanda?
    I know there was a contingency plan/conspiracy that TE came up with in the event that Elissa won HOH to somehow get her to nominate McCrae over two of them. Someone (I think Judd or Andy) was supposed to tell her that a boys alliance was formed and that McCrae voted out Amanda to keep Spencer. I'm not sure if they ended up telling her that story or not. Also, Elissa was convinced that Andy was being honest when he said he voted out Spencer, and Elissa knows SHE voted out Spencer.

I guess we'll find out Sunday when they recap what else happened during the DE. That episode is going to be CRAZY.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

vCash
    I no longer care who wins. None of them deserves the money IMO. Every year I ask myself "why do I watch this show?" Once in a while someone does win who I like...such as Hayden, the cute boy who won #13? Anyway, he is one of the contestants on Survivor which will air beginning Sept. 19.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    I haven't been watching feeds since Thursday. I catch up on updates on Joker's. All they say is "c*nt" every other sentence, which I find just as disgusting as the racial slurs. Worst season and final 5 I've ever seen. I thought nothing could be worse than season 9....I was wrong.

vCash
    McCrae won veto!

Now Spencer and Andy have to decide if they want to send Judd or GM out. I'm guessing Judd but who knows. If it is Judd they won't tell him and just let the vote happen on Tuesday.

vCash
    So has McCrae been throwing competitions all season or is he just winning all of the sudden because the rest of the people left also suck at competitions?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    So has McCrae been throwing competitions all season or is he just winning all of the sudden because the rest of the people left also suck at competitions?
    I think he's winning cause everyone left sucks at them. Well Andy is pretty good at the mental stuff but the others aren't good at the physical cause either they are fat (Spencer), mentally exhausted (Judd) or injured (Gina Marie). I'm pretty sure at this point that Grodner and company would love if McCrae would comp whore himself to the final 2.

I'm not sure if I'm going to finished out the season. Football has started and I'm off with some friends in a couple days for the Saints/Bucs game and a vacation in Florida. I'll be back in time for final night but I won't have internet access while I'm gone. Its been great talking about the season with everyone! See ya in the Survivor, Blood vs Water thread!

vCash
    This has been a strange season and one of the hardest to understand. Andy seems like a floater with no real aliance. I still hope he wins though.

vCash
    I just started watching BB Australia on Youtube. It's very enjoyable. The houseguests are decent people and Big Brother talks to them all the time. They don't vote each other out - the viewers do. So opposite of BBUS.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    BB US season 1 was like that. So the winner was really obvious and it was overall really boring.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The problem with the viewers voting out people is that everyone tries to be SUPER NICE to each other because they know that if the viewers don't like you then they don't want you to win, no matter how good a competitor you are. The game is far more interesting when they vote each other out. Honestly, it is a completely different game. It goes from a beauty pageant to a social experiment which is what it was always intended to be, IMO.
    -Brian

vCash
    Yes, it is an entirely different game. I find it refreshing after this ugly BBUS season.
    It looks like everyone is having fun.
    I watched BBUS season 1 and this BBAU isn't anything like that. I'm only 7 episodes in.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    So McCrae knew Andy was the one who flipped and voted out Amanda, so he put up Elissa to be evicted. What an idiot!

OTOH, Elissa really handled the entirely of Thursday's behind DE poorly.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Why are we not getting to see anything about the jury house? In past seasons we got to see each evictee join the former evictee. Reactions, general discussion and then shots of them watching the episodes of the action they missed. I really liked seeing all of this. I'd actually like for each show to be as much about jury house footage as BB house footage!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    We've seen McCrae lose on purpose more than once because Amanda wanted to have a win. His attempts to fail were pretty obvious...and she still didn't win despite his best efforts to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    So McCrae knew Andy was the one who flipped and voted out Amanda, so he put up Elissa to be evicted. What an idiot!
    Well, he did say that his goal was to not ruffle feathers, which meant he had to put Elissa up on the block. Plus Elissa was on her own and he hoped to be part of an alliance somehow. Keeping Elissa meant it would be the two of them versus three, who all had a good chance to win HoH...so he didn't want to paint a target on himself with one of those three who would win.

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    OTOH, Elissa really handled the entirely of Thursday's behind DE poorly.
    What does DE mean again? I googled it but couldn't find anything. I did like how they showed Elissa going to everyone multiple times doing whatever she could to stay in the house. Often this kind of action is not show by houseguests and we're left with the impression that they gave up or did not even try. Finally we got to see somebody beg and plead...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    double elimination or double eviction
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Why are we not getting to see anything about the jury house? In past seasons we got to see each evictee join the former evictee. Reactions, general discussion and then shots of them watching the episodes of the action they missed. I really liked seeing all of this. I'd actually like for each show to be as much about jury house footage as BB house footage!
    The 2nd DE and the week they competed to come back threw off their normal schedule of jury house footage. Plus I guess they wanted extra time for Aaryn's crucifixion interview. Hopefully we see some tomorrow, but since the show is winding down we probably won't see as much jury house as we have in other seasons.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KimGOAT View Post
    This has been a strange season and one of the hardest to understand. Andy seems like a floater with no real aliance. I still hope he wins though.
    Au contraire! Andy had a solid alliance with McCranda for most of the game - he was loyal to them, and certainly helped get them as far as they did by working the house and keeping the information flowing while McCranda lazed around in bed all day.

Then, he knew when it was time to dump them - he knew he'd be the third man at the end, and saw that their power was waning, so he joined a new alliance with GM, Spencer and Judd. He might have to adapt slightly given that McCrae seems to be on competition fire, but if all goes as it should I think he has every intention of going to F3 with Spencer and GM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Agree. They should have done a segment before Judd came back - the three of them talking about the game, then being told that they had the opportunity to compete to get back in. The second moment that should have been captured is Aaryn coming into the jury house. Now for sure they should give us Amanda's big entrance and then Elissa's right after her, and then some discussion so that we get a feel for how everyone is getting along.

At this point in the game, the jury house is likely more interesting, and certainly just as important to the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Au contraire! Andy had a solid alliance with McCranda for most of the game - he was loyal to them, and certainly helped get them as far as they did by working the house and keeping the information flowing while McCranda lazed around in bed all day.

Then, he knew when it was time to dump them - he knew he'd be the third man at the end, and saw that their power was waning, so he joined a new alliance with GM, Spencer and Judd. He might have to adapt slightly given that McCrae seems to be on competition fire, but if all goes as it should I think he has every intention of going to F3 with Spencer and GM.
    Actually, Andy's gameplay strategy of throwing people under the bus by being a weasel could wind up backfiring big time if he makes it to final 2. Think Dan from last season. Yes, lying is a part of the game, but weasels wind up leaving a bad taste in people's mouths and that affects them at jury time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Agree. They should have done a segment before Judd came back - the three of them talking about the game, then being told that they had the opportunity to compete to get back in. The second moment that should have been captured is Aaryn coming into the jury house. Now for sure they should give us Amanda's big entrance and then Elissa's right after her, and then some discussion so that we get a feel for how everyone is getting along.

At this point in the game, the jury house is likely more interesting, and certainly just as important to the game.
    They did do a segment before Helen was evicted with Judd, Candice and Jessie talking gameplay (agreeing Amanda needs to go) and discovering they would be playing to get back in. At this point, I would love to see more Jury house footage. Then again, it looks like things are going to get even more interesting after the game is done and some of the contestants come back to reality and have to pick up the pieces of their lives.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_K View Post
    They did do a segment before Helen was evicted with Judd, Candice and Jessie talking gameplay (agreeing Amanda needs to go) and discovering they would be playing to get back in. At this point, I would love to see more Jury house footage. Then again, it looks like things are going to get even more interesting after the game is done and some of the contestants come back to reality and have to pick up the pieces of their lives.
    Oops - missed that!

Agree that what happens after the game will be of great interest, but if past seasons are anything to go by, there is very little follow up beyond articles and interviews on reality sites. I do wonder if Julie will want to do something on her show, but given that she and CBS have chosen to make it all about Aaryn, I doubt she will agree to do it.

It's funny that CBS doesn't take more advantage of their website, as they could easily do a few jury segments and then a "where are they now?" follow up a few weeks after the season ends, or as a lead up to next season.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I would much rather watch segments of the show than the house now. I would say they have time, since all that's happened in the house since Thursday is nonstop really vile trashing of Elissa, and GinaMarie harming herself more than Skupin in his last Survivor season. But with another eviction tomorrow they don't need much footage of what's been going on beyond veto comp anyway.

Jenny - agree about the CBS website. They do a great job with the Ponderosa vids, which are never aired on Survivor. They'll never do a "where are they now", but jury segments would be a nice addition. And would drive traffic to their site for sure.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast