Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

vCash
    Voting out Spencer keeps their Amanda vs Elissa storyline going and I can see notRachel falling for the whole "keeping them keeps the target off you" nonsense. If it's true, though, it's kind of desperate and really doesn't make sense, since they would need someone else besides Elissa to switch back over.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

This seems so fishy. Elissa stood her ground better than anyone when trying to take out Amanda last week. What could DR do to change all of that? I wonder if $$ is involved. One day someone is going to dish on all the behind the scenes crap.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    So what do we think of Elissa's plan to save Amanda?!?

Too bad for her Andy is 100% with the Exterminators now and blabbed the whole thing to GM, Judd and Spencer.
    My guess is that Elissa has figured out that there is a voting block of four which she is not a part of? And that she needs to target a foursome much more than focus on a twosome. Smart lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I know there is a longstanding theory that Amanda is friends with Grodner or others, but I never bought that - especially once they started completely throwing her under the bus on the show. They've made her look really bad.
    That's like if you brought me a pizza at every meal time and I ate it and then you got blamed for making me so FAT!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    The Wil Show.

Big Brother 15: The saga ep#10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pWsUg50DVs

vCash
    Aaryn's mommy is upset that CBS portrayed Aaryn as a racist:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...0,409109.story

One good thing about all this: the tapes don't lie so as much as Aaryn's PR team will try to spin things, all that needs to be done is pull up her greatest hits from youtube and there you go!

vCash
    The feeds are really good tonight, which is a surprise as usually by this part of the season I'm bored and wanting it all to end.

This little gem came up earlier about how Elissa is now working with McCranda and gave them her diamond wedding ring as proof she's voting out Spencer:

Elissa: Do you think Andy told them?

Amanda: Nope, Absolutely no way

Me: hahahahahhhahahaha, if they only knew that Andy told them (GM, Spencer, Judd) like 30 seconds after he found out.

Good stuff.

vCash
    I'm watching too. Amanda is very delusional.

vCash
    Surely Elissa might be throwing a decoy? She can't be that stupid.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Amanda and Elissa are having heart to hearts on the hammock. Elissa! You go from my favorite to a total pushover. She can leave right after Amanda, for all I care.

ETA: Unless Elissa does the most awesome thing EVER and decides to cast her vote in front of Amanda and evicts her. That would get me back on board. This could all be the greatest blindside ever, just for her own entertainment. I know, I am setting myself up for horrible disappointment.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    This isn't about Elissa being a pushover- its more about her putting aside feelings in the interest of trying to make smart game moves. The problem is that we are seeing Andy's DR sessions and Elissa, Amanda, and McCrae aren't. Elissa actually seemed to have caught on to the fact Andy is shady, so its strange she's decided she can trust that he's on their side, but she also knows that she's not part of the main alliance left in the house and needs someone who will be loyal. She pretty much had Judd and GM the week that she was HoH, but she seems to lack the organizing capabilities to get people who are on her side into a steady alliance- and also makes people feel uneasy by questioning their loyalty- and if/when she loses this game, that will be the main reason. Anyway, for where she is at now, this isn't a bad game move, but she will find out that Andy and GM are against her on Thursday. Both McCrae and Elissa find themselves in must-win situations for the double eviction episode. I assume she will put up Andy and Spencer if she wins HoH. McCrae, not knowing whether Andy or Elissa betrayed him, would have a tough time figuring out who to put up, I think. A Judd, Andy, Spencer, or GM HOH would probably result in Elissa and McCrae going up- although I'm sure Andy will try very hard not to win since he wants to hang on to all his alliances til the last possible moment.

vCash
    Today should be an interesting day as McCrae is starting to wonder if Andy really is with them or not. When he spoke to Amanda about his worries, she was very firm in her belief that Andy will be voting for her to stay.

So lets see if Andy can keep the ruse going 36 more hours and send Amanda off to jury with help from GM and Judd.

Speaking of Judd, I'm starting to think he is nuts. Really nuts. The ranting he did last night about the diary room was pretty intense. I guess they have been putting the heat on him to be the 3rd vote to save Amanda and he wants no part of it.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Good for Judd if he's standing his ground - he has also made repeated references on the feeds to Elissa suddenly coming up with this plan to save Amanda immediately following a DR.

I still don't get the hatred about Andy all over the internet. He's lying, he's playing more than one side, he's passing information around, he's betraying ... um, he's playing Big Brother! I don't see how his gameplay is any different than countless others, including the people he's playing with right now. Every one of them has done exactly the same things.

vCash
    I don't get the Andy hate at all either, Jenny. I don't think he has one "fan" over at Sucks.

Even though he had flipped on McCranda, they didn't know that and kept him over Aaryn. For me, That's good game playing.

Since the people I like the most--Candice and Jessie--are off in jury land, I really wouldn't mind if Andy wins this. He should be ok during the double eviction as he has Judd/Spencer wanting McCrae/Elissa nominated and McCrae/Elissa wanting GM/Judd nominated. Even if he is nominated by Elissa/McCrae against Judd, he would be saved by Spencer/GM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Exactly - he's actually playing rather well. Sure, he's doing things that in RL would not be nice, but it's a game and they are all playing it. If anything he's more loyal than most.

He actually seems like a nice guy, and my bet is that once they get over being played by him, they'll all be friends with him when this is over.

vCash
    Andy and Spencer are already making plans for getting together and hanging out post show so I think he will have friends with his fellow cast mates post show, especially among Spencer, Judd and GM as the Exterminators seem to really like each other. Well as much as one can like each other before they have to stab each other in the back for a chance at the cash!

And Andy's loyalty to Amanda saved her those two times she was up on the block against first Howard, then Candice as I think Helen would have made the move to get rid of Amanda but she wouldn't do so without Andy's consent.

vCash
    What did Judd do/say? Sorry, I was out of the loop yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    What did Judd do/say? Sorry, I was out of the loop yesterday.
    He was very, very, very upset about how the "ghosts" are trying to control things. Ghosts is his nickname for the producers he and the others interact with in the diary room. At one point he kept flipping the bird at the cameras.

As a superfan, I'm sure he knows about diary room rigging in the past but I guess when faced with it, he just hasn't been able to deal with it all that well. Judd has alot of problems with his anxiety and other issues that probably doesn't make him the best candidate for this show. And I think also he liked Elissa on a personal level but once he heard from Andy that she had flipped over to Amanda who he loathes, that made things even worse with him being upset at the diary room for interfering.

vCash
    Thanks!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Andy and Spencer are already making plans for getting together and hanging out post show...
    I sure hope there's no BFF relationship between Andy and the guy who laughed while calling him Kermit The Fag. Self-loathing gays are SO 90's...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I don't think any of these people deserve to win BB. The lucky contestants were actually the ones voted out early & I bet by now they're glad they did get out before anything they did or said hit the fan.

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast