Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

vCash
    Can't believe I am rooting for ANYONE related to Rachel. Guess it's a good thing she's referred to here as NotRachel.

I was hoping for more of a meltdown by Amanda. Too bad. McCrae looked in worse shape than she did -- at least initially. Then the two of them head off to bed to console each other. Have they NEVER watched BB and see how "couples" are almost always broken up -- usually sooner than later. High time Amanda got to see how the rest of the house has felt.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Why won't they just hand the win to Amanda?

vCash
    POV ceremony is over.

McCrae has taken himself off the block.

and for a 7th time, Spencer is on the block.

OK. I guess it pretty much looks like Amanda is going to jury but I won't completely believe it until she is being interviewed by Julie.
    (But I do hope she's going to jury )

--Peter

vCash
    I'll be shocked if Amanda stays over Spencer. Even if she could get a second vote out of Elissa/Judd/Andy, no way will Gina Marie vote for her stay as the tie breaker, especially after GM has learned that Amanda plans on stealing Nick's blue hat on her way out the door. That has pissed off GM even more!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Ugh! Why not Andy as replacement nom? He needs to do more nervousing (tm).
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Sorry, y'all....I'm on vaca and have been using my phone for Internet. I think I closed this thread by mistake earlier thank you to the person who let me know.

A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I just assumed you were an Amanda fan and you locking the thread was your way of saying you were done.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    gen DOR'ed
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    I just assumed you were an Amanda fan and you locking the thread was your way of saying you were done.

*I won't open the thread until you all promise to say nice things about AMANDA!*

vCash
    That just doesn't make any sense!!

vCash
    OK, so McCrae does have some brains after all. But please don't let him win because Amanda did all of the nasty hard work. Hopefully, he's next after Amanda. Oh wait, did I read somewhere that it is double elimination this week?

vCash
    Yes, Thursday is a double eviction.

It looks like the gerbils have figured out that it will be this week. There's already talk about Elisa being the next target.

And it looks like Amanda has pretty much accepted her fate. Lets just hope the meds don't fail her -- at least until she gets to the Jury house.

Interesting to note that this season was supposed to be the one where no floater would survive. Let's see:

-McCrae started strong but basically wound up floating latched to Amanda
    -Andy was the ultimate social butterfly in the game.
    -Spencer. Enough Said.

Yes, I know Judd, GM and Elisa are still in it, but if things align just right, it's entirely possible you might have an all-floater finale.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I wouldn't call Andy a floater. To me, a floater is someone who isn't really playing the game - just riding along letting everyone else make decisions and make moves, going with the house on votes, not aligning with anyone.

Andy had a very strong alliance for most of the game, and then has smartly switched alliances at the right time, and so far is completely loyal to them. As part of each alliance, he has worked hard to keep information flowing in the right direction, and has smartly worked hard to ensure that he is safe no matter who is HOH, and to get jury votes. Whether it all works is another story, but IMO he has been playing hard all summer, and definitely not floating.

To me, Candice was more of a typical floater - aside from a few game insights that she didn't know what to do with, she didn't make any moves at all, didn't form alliances (Howard was social, not strategic), didn't have any sort of strategy, and pretty much slept through the whole thing.

vCash
    So what do we think of Elissa's plan to save Amanda?!?

Too bad for her Andy is 100% with the Exterminators now and blabbed the whole thing to GM, Judd and Spencer. Plus He's not voting out his final 2 Spencer. And Even if production wants to save Amanda, I just don't see a third vote coming from GM or Judd at this point. Judd hates production and GM seems to have her own mind.

The only way this would have worked is if the other person next to Amanda had been Judd.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Big Brother US (Season 15)

Why does Elissa suddenly want to save Amanda? This is so hard I comprehend right now.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Why does Elissa suddenly want to save Amanda? This is so hard I comprehend right now.
    Cause she went to the diary room and right after she got out, she's making plans with McCranda to save Amanda. Even Judd pointed out how suspicious it all was that right after she went there that she comes out with this big plan.

I do have to admit that Elissa did try to make an "official" final 3 with GM and Judd but since both are part of the exterminators, she didn't get anywhere so it probably didn't take much for production to push her over to McCranda. Unless something major happens with the 3rd vote, Amanda is still leaving but Elissa might have bought herself some time with McCrae.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    That is simply bizarre. What kind of explanation is Elissa giving people for supporting this plan?

No one is interested in keeping Amanda except McCrae, and it's not like there's any need to get rid of Spencer either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    That is simply bizarre. What kind of explanation is Elissa giving people for supporting this plan?

No one is interested in keeping Amanda except McCrae, and it's not like there's any need to get rid of Spencer either.
    The only person she has talked to about the plan besides McCranda is Andy and all he did was run over to his real alliance and out the plan. When GM tried to talk to her about it, she lied.

Elissa had a huge target on her back anyway but doing this just makes it even bigger so I don't understand why she was willing to listen to production. I guess she really thought that Andy was still with McCranda when she agreed to do so. That She really thought she'd be making a final four with McCranda and Andy when in fact Andy already has a final four with the others and is sticking to them cause he wants to go to the finals with Spencer.

vCash
    One more thing. When GM found out about the plan, she went nuts. She even said some nasty stuff about Elissa's son, about looking like a dirty Puerto Rican. Thankfully, Judd was there and he said "don't talk about her kid like that" or something similar. Good for Judd not to just sit there and actually speak up about how saying that was totally wrong on GM's part.

So back to not rooting for GM to win. I just can't past what a vile creature she really is.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Even if Elissa thought that Andy was still with McCranda, why would she want to align with them as a fourth wheel? Or as a definitely third because everyone knows McCranda will choose each other over anyone else. She's been making friends with GM and Judd, and at one point at least, I thought that she thought she was in an alliance with them and Spencer? I know they might have been stringing her along while she was HOH and they weren't sure about Andy, but she can't know that.

Plus obviously there is the very rocky recent history with Amanda that is just making this complete nonsense. It does sound like DR influenced her, but why would they bother? I know there is a longstanding theory that Amanda is friends with Grodner or others, but I never bought that - especially once they started completely throwing her under the bus on the show. They've made her look really bad.

And what kind of idiot is Elissa that DR could talk her into this? Five minutes ago she hated Amanda!

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast